• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Chaingrab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6tails

Smash Cadet
I was testing out her dthrow and it seems like its a chain grab, but it can be escaped, yet its kindof hard to escape because of the range of her grapplebeam. Has anyone ever tested it out before?

6tails

Smash Cadet
Oh wrong term for it. Oh and btw there's nothing wrong with cpu's. I dont know why everyone despises them.

6tails

Smash Cadet
Yeah. So I guess many people have a hard time with training against the CPU and dont really get better, but for me I do. Dont know why, but playing them makes me better. To each his own.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Samus' d-throw does not allow another grab. It's escapeable, which makes it anything but a chain-grab. A chain-grab is inescapeable to a certain extent. For example, Falco can chain-grab up to a certain damage percent. King Dedede can infinite chain-grab, as can the Ice Climbers. Samus does not have a chain-grab.

Samus does not have any grab-releases, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom