• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Pose for the fans!" "RAAGH!" Wrestler & Reporter Go for a Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Maybe use her as a combo device. Wrestler attacks, reporter sound cue, if you time the second attack with the cue it would increase knockback or something to reference the rhythm game.
Hmm.

Good idea. Glad I thought of it. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Finally updated the thread a bit.

I will admit, I haven't really been working on the revised moveset that include Reporter as a sidekick.
Though, to show that yes, we did make a moveset, I've posted the old version on the 1st page under the main post. Check it out!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Finally updated the thread a bit.

I will admit, I haven't really been working on the revised moveset that include Reporter as a sidekick.
Though, to show that yes, we did make a moveset, I've posted the old version on the 1st page under the main post. Check it out!
I meant I want to make one as well. I've already got some good ideas down.

D

Deleted member

Movesets are welcome. It's just that for the longest time, this thread has been movesetless since I haven't worked in Reporter when the thread was made.
So I decided to just add the old version to tide over until then.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well done! Ingenious moveset, I like how you incorporated moves from Pro Wrestling - in particular moves from Starman and Fighter Hayabusa. Definitely want this for Smash 4.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Down Special could be him "posing for the fans", which causes a camera flash that stuns all around him - sort of a strong mix of Mewtwo's down special and Jiggs' up special.

Also, I keep imagining Reporter as a Trainer-type character, following him around in the background and being necessary for some moves to be effective, though I dunno if she could be a "Nana".

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
While Rhythm Girl or Karate Joe would be better IMO, I still support, because IT'S RHYTHM HEAVEN THE MASTER RACE OF ALL RHYTHM GAMES
BOW DOWN TO YOUR LEADER

Jonn

Smash Apprentice
I'd love if the Reporter got in. I just love her art style, along with the WarioWare girls. I think they'd fit in well with the Smash crew.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I hope, if the Wrestler is playable, he'd be joined up with the Reporter! It would be interesting for gameplay, while all the while, keep the usual wrestling techniques to someone else, like Fighter Hayabusa. (If Hayabusa is playable, hopefully, of course.)

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
Since the Gamatsu "leak" has now been shown to have inconsistencies, I think it'd be awesome to get the Wrestler as the Rhythm Heaven rep.

Last edited:

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Given my love of Rhythm Heaven and of luchadors in general, this couple are my most-wanted weird choice for Smash. Even if Gematsu's dead, I think the series deserves a rep.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Wrestler & Reporter's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Wrestler & Reporter's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:
Definitely a Bruiser, but with Rhythm elements. :awesome:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I have become quite fond of this duo after educating myself on their moves.

I think that the Ringside Duo have the most potential out of the Rhythm Heaven reps. So I support.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
thinking about it some of the doses hes takes during pose for the fans translate quite well in to smash attack animations

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
I would love it if his recovery used the guys from the See-Saw minigame. Would be hilarious to see a massive wrestler on being bounced on a see-saw.

D

Deleted member

I would love it if his recovery used the guys from the See-Saw minigame. Would be hilarious to see a massive wrestler on being bounced on a see-saw.
I'm willing to bet Mucha Lucha did something like that.

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Bruiser, with rhythm properties, and if with the Reporter, then Bruiser with rhythm properties and Puppeteer to "power him up", so to speak.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Guess who's series just turned 8 yesterday? (These guys!) Who thinks any RH content might be shown off soon/next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom