• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland, Oregon - The Jiggs (Mar. 8th, 2008)*Sig=Wrong* *GETTING CATERED!!!!*

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
this tourney is a little unexpected, I should've been paying attention more, I think i'm going to have to take myself off the attendee list sadly... If it was stay the night with plenty of friendlies I'd be more than happy to, but in this case, i'm surely going to lose with minimal practice. In other words, i'm johnsing out of this if thats how you people say it heh. sorry guys

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
thats too bad, but you are still welcome to come. this is a weekly tournament by the way, its not going to be over the top huge, so its probably going to be much better practice than some random friendlies. no johns, just come and play some smash.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Well, I have a normal weekly commitment that I only break when it's a larger tournament. And of course in this case it's more important for me to be there than smash. I've been doing that much longer than playing smash so there's no vag' here : P

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
ill try to come but i suppose to be snowboarding again that day.
I might be able to go snowboarding another day but no promises k

Balloon

Smash Lord
uhh... VenusGospel, this tournament is a whole month away. You have plenty of time to practice...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yay, DW is coming. ^_^ Havn't seen you in forever.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
this will be good. minh needs to get MCS and george to go since its the last one before brawl comes out.

cmin

Smash Ace
I think you can count me in if NorCal has a ride...
hey bring silentspectre too if you can, hes your brother correct? i remember you guys from OC3. that would be cool if you can make it

edit: btw confirm me. i'll be bringing TEH PWN

Waagnh

Smash Rookie
I'll be attending along with at least Aaron (the dude with the baseball cap)
I can bring a cube/wii too. A TV if really needed.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Nor Cali goes I supose I'll show up. Lol I was planning on making it but every tournament that Nor Cali has been to I haven't so I better make it this one :) I'll be there.

Climax11

Smash Ace
So peach masta can't post at the moment but he wanted me to announce that in order to accomedate OoS'ers, the date of the Jiggs will be changed to:

February 23rd, 2008

Also..go to the Finger Bang :)

Binx

Smash Master
How is that accommodating oosers? can they not make the March date?

I hesitate to confirm cause I always have some sort of stupid problem making tournaments but know I have really wanted to go to tournaments a lot lately it's just been hard to justify spending money when I've been as broke as I have been. However if this date is confirmed I should have some refund money left over and can make it finally.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right so here is the long story about stuff.

When I made the tournament there wasn't any other tournament on this date. Unfortunately, CA comes out with a tournament. WA will be going to that. So if we want any hope of WA coming and they are usually guaranteed. I need to change it a week before so they can come. If this conflicts with anyone I am really sorry. I won't be able to post much for a day or two. Because my stupid glove worthy Chinchilla chewed my mouse cord. So I have no mouse and I am in school right now. I should be getting a mouse REALLY soon though so I will only be not active for like a day or two.

cmin

Smash Ace
um do what i did and steal a mouse from the school

oh yeah also peachy, you should change the title of thread and what not, and update first list more if you can.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Dude.. I won't be able to make this if you make it the 23rd lol... I already have a big Brawl tourney scheduled here at Eastern. :(

I guess I'll go to the FB3 instead if you move your date.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone in NW Portland that would be able to give me a ride? I'll give you like 10-15 bucks for gas expenses. If not I guess I'll take bus rides and what not.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Well, do you all you can to get more CA action to Oregon, they know we've done our fair share of traveling, haha.
The date change doesn't change anything with me.
Also, we can give you all our non-vegan canned foods we somehow acquired. Hope you like chili con carne or whatever it is we've got there. :^)

Eggz

Smash Hero
final date so i can plan around it sonnnnnz

sorry about that whole UCLA thing, but Ka wants to go to cali, and i wanna **** doubles with him

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right I need answers now!!! Do we want the jiggs on March 8th and Feb 23rd because I would rather have it on the 8th but it's up to you guys as of right now it is the 23rd of March. Hurry hurry hurry I need opinions. I have a mouse now so that is also good.

Climax11

Smash Ace
All right I need answers now!!! Do we want the jiggs on March 8th and Feb 23rd because I would rather have it on the 8th but it's up to you guys as of right now it is the 23rd of March. Hurry hurry hurry I need opinions. I have a mouse now so that is also good.
I think you meant 23rd of Feb. I can't make that day. So March 8th is prefered by me.

Top Bottom