• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland, Oregon - The Jiggs (Mar. 8th, 2008)*Sig=Wrong* *GETTING CATERED!!!!*

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
umm you can't beat better than sex cake it is tooooooo good. It freaking has Skor bars all over it and it's delicious. It truly is better than sex.

Oh hey just bring your girlfriend to the tournament.

I am sorry to say again but the person I needed to talk too wasn't there. So I am unsure about the venue still but hopefully if things work out I will know after church on sunday

T0MMY

Smash Master
what are you guys talking about ?
Falco?

GG getting a confirmation on a good venue. I kept hearing people say they liked the venue at SF:E winter and StS. People like carbs like pasta and bagels and a good venue.

Climax11

Smash Ace
I escaped eugene too...Just a day after you. I slid alllll the way down the two hills to the main road. Scaryyyy shit.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
If some stuff happens it is possible that I will have a way to go to this. So far, it sounds uninteresting though.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Falco?

GG getting a confirmation on a good venue. I kept hearing people say they liked the venue at SF:E winter and StS. People like carbs like pasta and bagels and a good venue.
I don't know where you heard that... xD

brdy_

Smash Lord
My girlfriend wants to visit Portland again so go ahead and confirm me for this tourney. More replies later

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Haha yeah the tournament is filling up. James how can a tournament sound bad when it has an "entrizzle fee" This venue is rather large and next to a dairy queen, MacDonalds, and a Safeway. As you can see it has it made.

Also...Yay for Brady and Red coming!

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
****, I haven't practiced since fingerbang, my big TV isn't working (no idea why, think someone kicked it) and I'm bringing my foreign friend Pablo over... gawd... I'll see what I can do about TVs the big one isn't confirmed but maybe I can get two small TVs there, other than that I might not see anyone till tomorrow, gotta put in some extra hours...

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i get off work at like 11, so im expecting people at like 1 i guess. only problem is i will be working that night so ill probably crash at like 6 regardless of whether people are over or not haha.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i was originally going to have people over tonight, but something came up with work, so i have to go in at 3 in the am.

tomorrow is when the tournament is, its going to start at 2pm and last til whenever. i work again that night at midnight so i would like to squeeze in some sleep beforehand.

all the info is here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139009

Top Bottom