• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool Room iSketch Club (PRIC)

Jammer

Smash Lord
That's weird. I would have thought that drawing on a laptop would be easier.

You could use a stylus and attach some kind of conductor to the tip to activate the resistive capacitance touch pad that I believe laptop touch pads use. Then you could just draw on the touch pad like you would a drawing pad, like from Wacom.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
That's weird. I would have thought that drawing on a laptop would be easier.

You could use a stylus and attach some kind of conductor to the tip to activate the resistive capacitance touch pad that I believe laptop touch pads use. Then you could just draw on the touch pad like you would a drawing pad, like from Wacom.
I had no idea you could do such a thing.

And here's an idea of my artistic skills using a laptop touch pad(I drew this on one of my longer flights):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Labanieboo/Silly Pictures/BriansAquaWolf.jpg

Excuse the inside joke. Anyways, that thing was awful to draw, and probably took me ten minutes(maybe a little less). I miss my Wacom ;-;

forkgirl

Smash Lord
ummm...well i found this thread a few months ago and found isketch and play it all the time now (am now obsessed). I think it'd be a lot of fun to play with other people on SWF...is there like a group that meets at a certain time in a certain room?? PLAY WITH MEEEEEE :(

Top Bottom