• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool Room iSketch Club (PRIC)

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
So the PRoom should get together an iSketch club. For those that don't know what Isketch is, it is online pictionary.

The website is isketch.net

Just type in your username. Then when you are logged in you will see the following tabs on the top right: English, French, Other Languages, Special, Social and User Created. Click on User Created and look for the room called PRoom.

We should hold regular games. Eventually we could have an iSketch-off with the BRoom who also has an iSketch league (It's not really a league, it's more of an excuse to draw Matt performing bestiality with random animals)

Let's see if we can get a game going tonight. (6:30 PM Pacific Standard Time)

Jammer

Smash Lord
Pacific standard time? That's like...9:30 where I live, I think.

Whoops, we already passed it. But I checked it out, and there isn't any "PRoom" that I could see.

Are you sure you created it, Wikipedia?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Oh no no, I had already played for like 2 hours. Too late now. We can do it another night. Nobody came, I just played in a different room.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I just tried it out. Great fun, I'd definetly be in on this if you set it up again tom.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
We should do it every day between 7:00 and 7:30 PST kind of like on the movie Sand Lot where the game never ends we just pick where we left off. It doesn't sound like much but 30 minutes everyday is pretty substantial.

It would be different if I actually set a date and then everyone could make room in their schedule for an hour and a half of playing but this way people always know when it is. Anyone can make the room. Just post in this thread and wait for people to come.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Well, there are currently 14 people viewing the Pool Room.

I think I'll start a room and see if anyone joins, just for fun. I won't be able to stay on more than a few minutes, though.

So that means that if you read this post, go to www.iSketch.net, and go into the PRoom user-created room.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
That's what I thought, too. In fact, fifteen people were viewing the PRoom when I made a room.

I'll go ahead and join you.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Connection Refused! You are banned from the game..... :)

Jammer

Smash Lord
Sorry about that, Keto. That's really weird. Did you play before and get banned?

And sorry I didn't answer earlier. I was playing. ;)

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah, absolutely. I saw it in my world history class and I thought it was amazing. Not like any other stupidly cliche Nazi movie.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You can't have Isketch, that's our territory!

*snaps fingers*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You can't have Isketch, that's our territory!

*snaps fingers*

edit: woah, I had this post opened in two different browsers, i forgot I already posted it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Kitten is Uncle Meat

I'm upset at the lack of an Isketch. I made one called SWF. Come now

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
**** it, I was too late :(.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Ok, there is a room up right now called PRoom. Sorry this one didn't start at 7:00 PST, I had an obligation to attend.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm having trouble getting this to work on my Mac, just as I've had trouble getting InkLink to work a while back. I am disgruntled now. I must go buy a Pc to sate my anger.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, be prepared at about 7:00-8:00 PST (West Coast) every day.
Seriously, can we make it a little earlier? I'm on the East Coast here, and it's 10:00-11:00 here, and that's when I start winding down to go to bed.

In other words, it's too late to be comfortable for me. I personally would prefer it to be about 6:00-7:00, but of course, I'm guessing I'm the only one who wants that.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I've totally gotta get in on one of these isketch games, I haven't played in forever.

Also, although I'm east coast, I don't get to bed until around 1-2 EST (10-11 PST), so I don't have much of a problem with the time.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
I might be interested aswell, but I guess I won't be able to do it with you guys since I'm probably either sleeping or in school when it's a fitting time for you peeps. I totally owned once in Pictionary, when my partner was drawing. He drew a circle, and by then I had already screamed "Rock, walrus, Winnie the Pooh!" and the last one was correct. And I'm 100% sure I didn't cheat!

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I'll totally join in once I'm back in NY. Drawing on a laptop(only thing available to me)touch pad is near impossible.

Top Bottom