• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #15 - Do You Watch Anime?

Do You Watch Anime?

• いつも (Absolutely, I even go to AnimeCons!)

Votes: 40 10.8%
  • よく (Yeah, I love to watch it! らせんがん!)

Votes: 143 38.6%
  • ときどき (I'll watch it sometimes)

Votes: 101 27.3%
  • あまり (Once in a blue moon, if ever...)

Votes: 48 13.0%
  • ぜんぜん (Not at all, anime sucks!)

Votes: 38 10.3%

• Total voters

Uzumaki kiba

Smash Rookie
i love fullmetal alche mist and naruto is my fave ninja anime ever my fave character is uzumaki naruto cause he never gives up and when hope is almost lost hes inner demon appears kyuubi jeje i love kyuubi

Cort

Apple Head
Personally I haven't had time to watch anime in forever, but when I do I usually tend to go overboard with the amount I do watch...

I haven't seen a good series in forever, though. I usually go by what people recommend to me.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
I haven't really watched anime in a while, but I still love to watch it! <3 <-- Evil heart of doom....... O_O

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
hai! hai! I got into anime about 3 years ago and have been unable to kick the habit. So far I've seen:

Robotech (Macross, Masters, and Invid sagas)
Super Dimensional Fortress Macross
Macross - Do You Remember Love
Macross Zero
Macross 7
Macross Dynamite 7
Macross Plus
Elfen Lied
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Gundam SEED
Gundam Wing
DBZ
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Berserk
Cowboy Bebop
Hajime no Ippo
Last EXILE
Chobits
Full Moon wo Saga****e
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence
Rurouni Kenshin (TV)
Great Teacher Onizuka
Chrno Crusade
Scrapped Princess
Hellsing
Samurai Champloo
Appleseed movie
Golden Boy
One Piece
Bleach

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Bleach, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, and only thr japanese versions because i feel they ruined the english ones *Cries* Especially Naruto and freaking one piece.
Those are just my opinions. Sorry for those people who actually watch the english versions :p
Edit: Wow!!! I forgot Full Metal Alchemest, Samurai seven was pretty good, although short. DBZ lost a lot of my interest after Freeza, although i did finish the series.
Hunter x Hunter was truely incredible, but it left me in a fog at the end. So confused, another OVA is needed for that.
Yeah, that is all i can remember ^^;

Hyrule2

Smash Apprentice
I like it, i just don't see it very often since I dont know the channelsor times:dizzy: .
Yeah I know, I'm and idiot.

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Lern2youtube anime. ^^

Anywayz, the filler is "over" for Naruto, in the sense that it is back to what the manga originally had written. However... I have yet to see a point with the current episodes (210ish).

A couple other animes: Full Metal Alchemist, and DBZ (to Cell; anything else is like, filler ;_;)

Peaches

Smash Lord
I'm pretty big into anime, I'm somewhat of an elitist because I tend to watch all the wierd, crazy anime out there and I can't stand most anime fans despite being a HUGE fan myself (I've watched several full series, own too many dvds and continue to watch more at least once a week)

EDIT: that is to say, I watch anime typically about once or more times a week. Not a new series every week.

Antz

Smash Apprentice
i watch Naruto every now and then. I used to watch pokemon and yu-gi-oh but i guess i just grew out of it.

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I recently discovered Digimon reruns on Toon Disney so I occasionally watch that now.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
being 13, yeah... naruto, chobits, dakaro-chan(I think it's spelled), gunslinger girls, Pokemon(If Dettabayo keeps subbing it), hopefully in the future: FMA, Bleach. I only watch the original Japanese ones, not the English crap. Also does anyone know if DB will keep Subbing Pokemon?

PS: can any one reccomend me good Manga?

Agile

Smash Rookie
yep, I love to watch anime, read manga, and draw in the manga style. 'Tis my favorite :3

And I have gone to one anime convention, might be going to yet another one early next year.

Top Bottom