• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll: Best doubles partner for Zelda

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Whenever I watch team tourneys, I always watch for moments when the fighters chain moves together into an effective offense. But when watching some other tourneys, certain teams will look more or less cohesive. That got me wondering. Who is the best partner for each character? Well, since I’m a casual Brawler, and I don’t have the expertise to judge, so why not ask the experts? I originally tried this on GameFAQs, but the users in general were immature, or not qualified to give the information. Then I remembered the specific boards on Smashboards, so I brought the poll here. So who do you think the best partner is for Zelda?

Rules:

- The poll will last for a week. If it becomes popular, it may last longer.
- You may only vote for one character.
- Assume friendly fire is on.
- Assume there are no items.
- After posting your answer, give a detailed reason why you choose that character. If you don’t give viable information, your vote will not be added.
- You may ask to change your vote if you have a viable reason.
- Discussion on your choices is allowed. NO FLAMES!!!
- If you vote Pokemon Trainer, you must discuss details for all his pokemon.
- If you vote on the Pokemon Trainer poll, you must discuss details for all his pokemon.
- If you want to use videos to explain your reasoning, feel free to post them, but remember. I play this game casually, so you have to explain what parts of the video are important and why they are important.
- You may vote on multiple polls.
- If issues occur, I may add or remove rules, so be sure to review the list.

Bowser – 0
Captain Falcon – 0
Diddy King – 0
Donkey Kong – 0
Falco – 0
Fox – 0
Game & Watch – 1
Ganondorf – 0
Ice Climbers – 0
Ike – 0
Jigglypuff – 0
King Dedede – 0
Kirby – 0
Link – 0
Lucario – 0
Lucas – 0
Luigi – 0
Mario – 0
Marth – 0
Meta Knight – 0
Ness – 0
Olimar – 0
Peach – 0
Pikachu – 0
Pit – 0
Pokemon Trainer – 0
R.O.B. – 0
Samus – 0
Sheik – 0
Snake – 0
Sonic – 1
Toon Link – 0
Wario – 0
Wolf – 0
Yoshi – 0
Zelda – 0
Zero Suit Samus – 1

Replies: 5

If your vote isn’t tallied, you may have done one of the following:

- You voted for multiple people or didn’t make your answer clear
- You voted for multiple characters
- You didn’t give a good reason.

goodkid

Smash Lord
There's already a thread like this, should be closed.

I don't think there is a best char. for Zelda, it depends on how well you & your partner work together, and the combos you make together.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
ZSS since the stun complements Zelda's KO moves that take precision to pull off.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Hmmmm... this looks oddly familiar.;)

But then again, this thread is a little more organized. How about borrow some of the info from the other thread to help get some info? Hope this helps!;)

Here's the thread I'm talking about in case you need a link;):

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=181102

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
Sonic

-Spring stalling (although somewhat hard to set up) lets you put out multiple fireballs at a time, even more rediculous if Zelda's on B-stick
-Sonic can build up damage without worrying about landing his kill moves, and Zelda can use her kill moves on enemies that are already damaged by sonic
-Sonic can hold or throw enemies to make it easier for zelda to land fair/bair or uair (any character can do that too, but sonic can get grabs in easier)
-Sonic is fast enough to rush to the edge and save zelda from pesky edgeguarders, since she has few options from the edge

-and they can be Team Purple Comet: Sonic as Burter, fastest in the universe, and Zelda as Jeice (don't know his title but he has a huge exploding red ball attack called crusher ball) LOL DBZ reference

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
thanks for the link, but it just makes things more confusing. I appreciate the thought though :)

Don't worry about it, it was only a suggestion.;) But if you decide to change your mind, it'll always be there for you!;)

Top Bottom