• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén

Do you like the idea of Pokkén?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
For those of you who haven't heard or don't have a clue about Pokken, Pokken is a game "leaked" from the Pokémon Game Show in Japan. It would be a Pokémon fighting game similar to that of Tekken.
Luckily, we might have a screenshot on what it is.

pokken_fighers-Pokemon.jpeg

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/2...-be-that-mysterious-pokmon-game-with-lucario/

Supporting Evidence:

Feel free to talk about it and there maybe a petitions soon to get it realized.

General Discussion by GameXplain:

[collapse=Supporters]Vegito2727
Bui
Brawler610
Sunnysunny
Captain Hotcakes
Ussi
Tepig2000
Jakor (Indirect Supporter)
Orngeblu
Aurasage94
HyperSlash
ViewtfulHoe242
sonicfan7859[/collapse]

[collapse=Characters We'd Like To See]

Blastoise
Nidoking
Marowak
the hitmons
Sceptile
NOTICE: l need someone to update the thread is updated. Thanks in advance.[/collapse]

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
can wait to see this game
As far as we know, the PC trademarked it and I've tried Googling it but all I could find is "Pokémon Company trademarks Pokkén Tournament & Pokkén Fighters." Nothing about the games themselves.

D

Deleted member

Ah yes. This Pokemon fighting game. I would love to see this happen for real.

D

Deleted member

Added as a supporter, are there any Pokémon you'd like to see playable?

(Hint:Look in the "Pokémon We'd Like to See" box before replying.)
I would love to see Pokemon like Pikachu, Breloom, and Excadrill be playable! (oh, and Mewtwo, but its already in that list)

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
How do we spread the word though?
We can always contact Google, use signatures (but it's your choice), I'd hate to advertise on other threads, I could ask a moderator to move it to a more populous area but they'd lock it once it gets over there, introduce it to threads gradually, contact friends, etc. That's all I can think of.

D

Deleted member

We can always contact Google, use signatures (but it's your choice), I'd hate to advertise on other threads, I could ask a moderator to move it to a more populous area but they'd lock it once it gets over there, introduce it to threads gradually, contact friends, etc. That's all I can think of.
Well I don't think it would be a wise idea to advertise on other threads. That would annoy people over time. Maybe the Google one would be the best idea.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Well I don't think it would be a wise idea to advertise on other threads. That would annoy people over time. Maybe the Google one would be the best idea.
I think the safest way to play :laugh: is signature ads (once again that is completely optional.)

D

Deleted member

Well, it doesn't happen overnight.

Stages!
Of course. Something like this would take time!

If there were stages, then I would see fights happening in a Pokemon Stadium and maybe even areas like the S.S. Anne, the Champion's Room in some Pokemon games, N's Castle, and a couple of others.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Of course. Something like this would take time!

If there were stages, then I would see fights happening in a Pokemon Stadium and maybe even areas like the S.S. Anne, the Champion's Room in some Pokemon games, N's Castle, and a couple of others.
I was really hoping for Pokémon: Battle Revolution stages, and as you said some Pokémon Stadium stages and that Pokémon game with Dark Lugia.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Change Log

10-16
Updated "Pokémon We'd Like to See" to Roster Maker version, but I need someone to update for me since I run this thread on an Android. Any volunteers?!?

Added Supporting Evidence. IT'S LEGIT!

Sunnysunny shines hope for this game.

Added poll.

10-18

Tepig2000 embers this thread with hope.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It is for general discussion, but the Light House is for video game discussion. You'll likely get more people here.

Nah. I'm not really for or against it until I see the game itself.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
It is for general discussion, but the Light House is for video game discussion. You'll likely get more people here.

Nah. I'm not really for or against it until I see the game itself.
Well, thanks once again and visitors are always appreciated.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
So, has it been confirmed that this is a fighting game yet?

Because i'm all for that.
No it hasn't and it apparently it's been copyrighted and will PROBABLY be announced at E3 2014 or 2015.

Great, a new supporter and as a supporter you may feel free to add to our fanmade roster!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well i'll assume the mega pokes will probably be in this. Not the actually mega pokes but the pokemon who got mega evolutions cause they are probably the most popular pokemon in the first place. (hence why gamefreak showered attention to them and it actually made me hype for the game)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
If this is going to be a fighting game, a Tekken-like engine would make sense as this seems pretty close-combat oriented. I'd also love to see some real crazy **** from the likes of the Dragonball: Budokai Tenkaichi games. I would love to see some energy blasts and aerial battles! I mean, isn't it everyone's childhood fantasy to see Lucario Aura Blast Charizard through the freakin' earth?

As for Pokemon I'd like to see:

Scizor
Heracross
Cof.agrigus
Gengar
Garachomp
Jigglypuff
Genesect
Medicham
Alakazam
Machamp
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Ampharos
Bisharp
Gyrados
Tyrantiar

and of course...

Magikarp :troll:

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
If this is going to be a fighting game, a Tekken-like engine would make sense as this seems pretty close-combat oriented. I'd also love to see some real crazy **** from the likes of the Dragonball: Budokai Tenkaichi games. I would love to see some energy blasts and aerial battles! I mean, isn't it everyone's childhood fantasy to see Lucario Aura Blast Charizard through the freakin' earth?

As for Pokemon I'd like to see:

Scizor
Heracross
Cof.agrigus
Gengar
Garachomp
Jigglypuff
Genesect
Medicham
Alakazam
Machamp
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Ampharos
Bisharp
Gyrados
Tyrantiar

and of course...

Magikarp :troll:
I'd add the Pokémon (our biggest expansion yet!), but unfortunately, I use an unfortunately I use an Android phone have been looking for someone to make the current roster. I've asked Jakor and that's how it got there.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I support it and would like a playable Pignite, but what if it is not a game and just some new merchandise totally different from the games, anime, manga or TCG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom