• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PokemonMasterIRL (and AD's) Motha Effing Vids

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
these are lies. )

ivysaur is awesome against diddy..
once you have the nanas under your control is massively downhill for diddy.. especially after 80%.

he can only throw bannas above him and infront/bihnd him so until you have the nanas under your control though.. full hop alot of your arieals. fullhop 2 bairs, 3 if you need too and when you see hes gonna run/roll under you switch it up with a landing nair into bulletseed or utilt.

I would say though.. its bad to keep ivysaur on the ground.

oh he can dribble so the same mindgames diddy uses to dribble.. you should use against him

Miles.

Smash Champion
Ivysuar is very bad against Diddy.

no mobility.

diddy has 2 spikes, can stage spike, and can just drop a banana to gimp ivy.
plus his side b gimp...

ivy gets comboed for a lot with his bad aerial movement.

naner lock = you are off the level a lot. (not where you want to be)

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
really cause I feel like zard has the worst match up against diddy.

slow, large, easily comboed and without a glide toss you cant really use diddys bannanas against him.
everything is interrupted by bannanas, even rocksmash :(

it might be cause I am pretty confident in my ivy vs diddy match up but it seems diddy runs around zard way too much

Onxy

Smash Lord
really cause I feel like zard has the worst match up against diddy.

slow, large, easily comboed and without a glide toss you cant really use diddys bannanas against him.
everything is interrupted by bannanas, even rocksmash :(

it might be cause I am pretty confident in my ivy vs diddy match up but it seems diddy runs around zard way too much
I've always thought Ivy did the best, and Charizard doing the worst, also. Razor Leaf helps a lot in this match, as it stops the Bannanas.

Miles.

Smash Champion
both get *****.

but zard doesnt get gimped.

super armor up b and 3 jumps.

see ADs first match versus Naners?
(we talked earlier today reviewing his ****)
Zard can camp in the air then land and just keep jumping.

or jump off edge stay in air for few jumps then regrab.

at one point in ADs match he jumps of ledge and jumps across the level to the other edge lol.

just saying Diddy can get Ivy off level easier than most.

Off level is the worst place for Ivy. Period.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i should learn how to do the trip -> bullet seed and trip -> ivy usmash like you do.

hot matches as always. all i can say is try using ivy a little more against marth and marginalizing squirtle a bit.

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
You are too pro at rock smash. =]

But try to use it less when your opponent is grounded; it's too easy to powershield and punish. Against characters like meta knight, I think it's better to fast-fall neutral air or down-air with Charizard sometimes, instead of air-dodging. Meta can just throw out another up-air you know.

More: After rock-smashing with the little rocks and your opponent is right above you, up-smash, when your opponent is at KO percentages. Ivysaur does really good against Lucario in my opinion, just gotta play really campy and use bullet seed whenever possible, and then switch to Charizard for the KO. As long as you play really campy, you're not gonna get gimped much. You can limit Lucario's somewhat too by using instant tether. Lucario has to recover onstage if you use instant tether, so you can just get on stage and punish him.

Villi

Smash Lord
I think he just jumped. I thought he accidentally died. >.>; *sigh@wishful thinking* lol

I always level up after playing AD's high level pokemanz. xD

zeta

Smash Journeyman
honestly i never thought to cancel glide with anything but gair

irl you're a meanie =p

i figured it out in training mode =p

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
The second link of my friendlies vs sam was brokn, i just fixed it.

Top Bottom