• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Warriors: Order of the Past and Future (Pokemon Dynasty Warriors Game/Version 3)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Ok for real this time, tommorow voting will begin, so if have any final entries, please enter them, here is the job again in case you forgotten it:

Ok entries are done

Lickitung - The Tounge Lasher wins our playable Normal-type

I have a question, is anyone interested in making movesets for Floragato and Quaquavel, or should I put that on hold, I am genuinely asking that.

Otherwise we have a new set of Pokemon to vote for, that being the playable Bug-type Pokemon:

Lokix
Heracross
Accelgor
Spidops

Vote for your top 3, you may vote for you own in 2nd or 3rd place.

Job #07
Submit a playable Poison-type Pokemon
Submit a playable Poison-type Pokemon, as long as it is not a Legendary, Ultra Beast, or Paradox Pokemon it's ok. Submit what they may and why they should he included. Try to be detailed as well on as too why they should he included.

Job #08
Submit a Normal-Type Elite Pokemon
Elite Pokemon are like minibosses, they have a set pattern you need to exploit in order to defeat them optimally. Elite Pokemon will be disqualified as playable characters, so choose wisely. The job today is to submit a Normal-type as an Elite Pokemon, describe how their fight would play out and what major attacks they would use, it has to be a fully evolved Pokemon, and once again who ever wins will be disqualified from being a playable character.

Job #09
Submit movesets for Floragato and Quaquavel
Once again, I need movesets for them, so I am continuing this job until I get them, again just follow the template and just make it make sense and canonical to what the Pokemon your covering could learn.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Entries are done
Lokix - Insectoid Ninja won the vote
But we also have new things to vote for:

Gengar
Crobat
Ivysaur

Ursaring
Tauros
Boufalant

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place

New jobs are open, let's do something simple:

Job# 011
Submit a playable Grass-type
This is our final playable character job before we start something brand new. The job is to submit a playable Grass-type pokemon, no starters, no Legendaries, and no Mythicals, describe what moves the pokemon could use and why they could be included.

Job #012
Discussion: Is anyone interested in making movesets and stages?
Is anyone still interested in making movesets for our roster, and is anyone interested in making battlefields for our game. I plan on having 1 battlefield for each type, starting with the Normal type, then doing the Bug, Poison, and Grass types, ending with a Battlefield themed around Wo-Chien for a boss fight. Is anyone still interested in doing said jobs?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Entries are done

Gengar
Crobat
Ivysaur

Ursaring
Tauros
Boufalant

Job# 011
This is our final playable character job before we start something brand new. The job is to submit a playable Grass-type pokemon, no starters, no Legendaries, and no Mythicals, describe what moves the pokemon could use and why they could be included.

Job #012
Is anyone still interested in making movesets for our roster, and is anyone interested in making battlefields for our game. I plan on having 1 battlefield for each type, starting with the Normal type, then doing the Bug, Poison, and Grass types, ending with a Battlefield themed around Wo-Chien for a boss fight. Is anyone still interested in doing said jobs?
Smoliv
1686429120897.png

He is a little dude, and honestly I could see him being very interesting. A cowardly little guy with a small size is very interesting personality wise, and the playstyle with the oil based attacks could be very interesting as well.

I'm down to make battlefields.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Gengar
Ivysaur

Ursaring
Tauros
1686441259042.png

Breloom
A reasonably popular punchy boi, Spore brings a lot to the table and the concept of someone with stretchy limbs makes for an intriguing character concept. Nothing much to say, Brick Break, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, and Spore are all great moves to reference if Breloom gets in.

I will say that I don't mind discontinuing moveset job, is anyone interested in making movesets, not just me?

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
1. Gengar
2. Crobat
3. Ivysaur

1. Tauros
2. Ursaring
3. Boufalant

Job #11:
Ludicolo

Technically it's a Water/Grass-type Pokemon, but it counts.

He kinda looks like a duck in a poncho and a sombrero, but he seems to be a popular one. His attacks seem to be mostly based on a form of dance.

Abilities:
Swift Swim
Rain Dash
Own Tempo (Hidden Ability)

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Entries are done

Gengar
Crobat
Ivysaur

Ursaring
Tauros
Boufalant

Job# 011

Job #012
Crobat
Gengar

Tauros
Ursaring

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Ok i am decidjng to continue this thread, Pokelego999 Pokelego999 , KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 , ninjahmos ninjahmos if you have any last few entries you want to produce, please do so.

Entries are done

Gengar
Crobat
Ivysaur

Ursaring
Tauros
Boufalant

Job# 011

Job #012
Btw this is our current job

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Votes are done

Gengar the Toxic Spectar won
So has Tauros won our first Elite Pokemon

Anyway let's do something new
Job #012
Submit a Normal-type battlefield
Battlefields are our main stages, they are where our playable characters fight against hordes of enemy Pokemon, Dyansty Warriors styled. They also often have gimmicks that you can use to add extra unqiue strategies. There will be 18 battlefields, one themed for each type, for our first battlefield we will be theming it based off the Normal-type. Submit a battlefield, describe its basic layout, enviroment, gimmicks, and otehr information relevant to it, it must be themed around the Normal-type.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Normal-type Battlefield
Blanca Ruins

An undisturbed temple in the middle of nowhere, filled with the strange markings of a certain legendary golem. At this early stage, the structure is quite simple, with a simple temple interior and gardens outside. There isn't any major gimmicks with the main mechanic being that there are black and white switches that open black and white doors and bridges, only one color can be active at a time, some enemies will strategically attack the switches rather than the player so that they can fall down to their door from a retracted bridge. Overall a very simple but no less mechanically in-depth stage, like the type it is based on.

Top Bottom