• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
Just post yalls FCs and I'll register yall. Also if you look at the OP, I have gained us axcess to 4 other threads =D

This gives you more of a selection if this thread isnt as active. I usually am able to fight after school. 3pm Central time.

Also Welcome to the PT Online threads.

thanks. I'll register you as well. My online name is SACH by the way. Hope to fight you soon! :)

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
I see. Thats a shame. I was hoping to battle more people online. Guess the hardcore folks here all want to play games in person, almost like a ritual....:dizzy:

Since when did you become my rival? Since the day you chose to main PT thats when! :laugh: As the only other PT user on Atari, its natural to compare myself to you and or vice versa. No harm in having a bit of friendly competition eh? :)
yeah there are some devotees to playing in person with a lot of the older members. Some people I would have liked to have played aren't playing online, or not much at all.

Yeah its okay, I understand you now. :laugh: We had some good matches the other night.
Just post yalls FCs and I'll register yall. Also if you look at the OP, I have gained us axcess to 4 other threads =D

This gives you more of a selection if this thread isnt as active. I usually am able to fight after school. 3pm Central time.

Also Welcome to the PT Online threads.
I will see about adding you to my fc list. Hopefully I can play you soon.

We wants to brawl
same here, I will add you too.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah there are some devotees to playing in person with a lot of the older members. Some people I would have liked to have played aren't playing online, or not much at all.

Yeah its okay, I understand you now. :laugh: We had some good matches the other night.

I will see about adding you to my fc list. Hopefully I can play you soon.

same here, I will add you too.
I think I have you registered already.

Edit: @everyone. My computer where my Wii is, is not working. I think it is semi-crashed cuz all I can do is axcess all my files on my comp but I cant get a wireless connection. Not to mention I cant restart it properly, I have to press the power button and turn it back on and that is the wrong way. BUT I still have WIFI sooo I can still play on weekdays form 3-5 and on weekends but the computer I'm using now to type this is the one I will use on weekends to see if there are anya chalanges or to make them myself, otherwise if you are looking for a fight just get online at about 3pm(central time) and I should be on.

Edit #2: I have edited the OP. Tell me if I have to add some names.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey Bomber. I have you registered now. And i also included my FC in my sig. So yeah hope to have matches with you soon! :D
ok, I'll register you saturday cuz tommorow I got a tourny.

Yeah and after checking and adding someone the other night, I did see your code registered already, but it still says "Awaiting Registration" on yours. Its been a while on that message. :laugh:
Ok, I'll re-register you saturday and see if that works.

Hey, i'm from Chile not Hydde. Mmm... someone want to try to play i'm available right now.
Sorry about that, I'll change that now.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Is this like a Pokemon Trainer online player finder? If so, add me to the list! My details are:

Name: Atria
Brawl FC: 1075-2181-6333
Wii #: 5088 4343 6534 1534

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
>_> Well, all of you new guys can add me too. I'll be on later today at about 11AM (EST) until about 2PM (EST). Just make sure that you give me a heads up beforehand so I can add your FCs. :)

<---Info

P.S: Bomber, my location is Elizabeth, New Jersey. Can't believe how long I've got away with not posting my location. :p

Edit: If I'm not online, just send a message to my Wii (code is 6058 4380 6585 6321 is you're too lazy to look) and I'll go online. Just be a little patient, OK?

P.P.S: @_@ Are we all also registering out Wii numbers now? Don't we have to send friend requests first?

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I just noticed on online tourni's I play whole PT but on freindies I only use Ivy (weird) I think im becoming Santi but with Ivy *Up smash*

Bomber7

Smash Hero
>_> Well, all of you new guys can add me too. I'll be on later today at about 11AM (EST) until about 2PM (EST). Just make sure that you give me a heads up beforehand so I can add your FCs. :)

<---Info

P.S: Bomber, my location is Elizabeth, New Jersey. Can't believe how long I've got away with not posting my location. :p

Edit: If I'm not online, just send a message to my Wii (code is 6058 4380 6585 6321 is you're too lazy to look) and I'll go online. Just be a little patient, OK?

P.P.S: @_@ Are we all also registering out Wii numbers now? Don't we have to send friend requests first?

No not really, if you want to post your Wii number thats fine. I'm just more concerned about name, FC, and location

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Since the weekend is drawing near with 1 day to go, does anyone want to to make a reservation for Friday? I'll be home and online for 2:45(or so)pm Central time and stay on till about 5pm central time.

Any takers?

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
*Had to retype this*

I can post on my PS3 now. Whee.

Anyway, expect me to be more active this weekend.

PS3 POST

DemonFart

Smash Lord
hey bomber, add me on that list.
my friend code is 4167-6002-0285
i live in new york city.
we can brawl if ya want, im free now.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hey bomber, add me on that list.
my friend code is 4167-6002-0285
i live in new york city.
we can brawl if ya want, im free now.
Sorry cant play now I'm in for the night but I can play tomorow if you'd like. But I will add you to the OP.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
caasi i am ready.
bomber i would love for you to add me to the list.
tommorow sounds fine bomber. ^__^

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey Demon, want to have some matches?

Edit: I might be able to play some. I might be playing some Link's later.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing good. I just want to make an announcement. I wont be able to Brawl this weekend with any of you guys =(

I'm going to a tourny on sunday which is in New Orleans. When I told my dad he just suggested we leave friday after school and spend the night at my grandmothers house, saturday just hang around the french quarter and maybe get some bengeits (if I even spelled that right) :p and go the the aquarium and ride the street car and maybe go to the zoo, then sunday go to the tourny. It'l be my first time going to NO for a tourny. I'm a bit excited, especially now that TL is on a 4-6 week leave and I'm actually quite focused/determined to bring up my PT game. =D

I am gona go in there as best I can and even if I do lose you can expect me to be playing some close matches like I always do.

Edit: feel free to battle each opther while I'm gone and have fun.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing good. I just want to make an announcement. I wont be able to Brawl this weekend with any of you guys =(

I'm going to a tourny on sunday which is in New Orleans. When I told my dad he just suggested we leave friday after school and spend the night at my grandmothers house, saturday just hang around the french quarter and maybe get some bengeits (if I even spelled that right) :p and go the the aquarium and ride the street car and maybe go to the zoo, then sunday go to the tourny. It'l be my first time going to NO for a tourny. I'm a bit excited, especially now that TL is on a 4-6 week leave and I'm actually quite focused/determined to bring up my PT game. =D

I am gona go in there as best I can and even if I do lose you can expect me to be playing some close matches like I always do.

Edit: feel free to battle each opther while I'm gone and have fun.
hope you do good "rival" lol hope you see monkeys at the zoo and sharks at the aquarium and catch a flaaffy for me k. and can i be incharge of the thread for the weekend

Bomber7

Smash Hero
hope you do good "rival" lol hope you see monkeys at the zoo and sharks at the aquarium and catch a flaaffy for me k. and can i be incharge of the thread for the weekend
....ok I see no problem in that. It's just for 2 days whats the worst that could happen.

*thinks* ............o sh*** -.-

lol just joking.

But yeah, NO is like my second home. I used to go there every weekend when I was little and then sunday mass made me wana barf or pass out cuz the old ladies at mass would over dose on their perfume lol. And people wonder why guys hate the perfume department.

Beware or random Sharpedo attacks! ... o wait I should be telling myself that. >.>

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
....ok I see no problem in that. It's just for 2 days whats the worst that could happen.

*thinks* ............o sh*** -.-

lol just joking.

But yeah, NO is like my second home. I used to go there every weekend when I was little and then sunday mass made me wana barf or pass out cuz the old ladies at mass would over dose on their perfume lol. And people wonder why guys hate the perfume department.

Beware or random Sharpedo attacks! ... o wait I should be telling myself that. >.>
dont forget primates and ampipoms and infernapes oh and in about 10 mins my new avi should be up

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'll be online today from about 11AM - 4PM (EST). If you want to brawl against me, register my Wii# and send me a message. You could always PM me, but it'll probably take me a few hours to respond, compared to the 5 or so minutes via Wii. :p

PS3 POST

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'll be online today from about 11AM - 4PM (EST). If you want to brawl against me, register my Wii# and send me a message. You could always PM me, but it'll probably take me a few hours to respond, compared to the 5 or so minutes via Wii. :p

PS3 POST
If you get a chance tonight, register my Wii #. I'm gona write your # down now so tommorow I can register you so if I want to talk to you or something liek that or send oyu vids, I can.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason

PS3 POST
i dont like mesaging via wii this is so mutch more simpler for a lazy snorlax like me

Top Bottom