• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Exclusives: Custom Avatars and Sigs By Vermy

Vermy

Smash Champion
Unsure if this will get deleted/moved or not, but I figured i'd go ahead and post it anyway.
I wanted to reward the PT boards in my own little way, particularly for their recent efforts.
i.e:
-Being much more active
-Revamp of Pokemon Trainer Back Room
-More support in our Q&A thread
-Everyone being more loving in general ^.^

I will only be offering this to the regulars on the PT boards. Here are examples of what these sigs look like, and criteria below it. (Toby is very happy with his ^_^ and yes, thats what i actually look like.)

SIGS:

if you'd like one, first come first served.
i need to know the following:

-the name you'd like at the top
-what you want to look like as a trainer. (clothes, hair, gender)
-6 pokemon of your choice. 2 must be 1st form (at least 1 cute ^.^), 2 second forms, 2 third forms.
-background/element. (fire, paper, metal, water, gravel etc.)
-a phrase for the bottom

Again, to SuSa and Retro Gaming (and any other PT board mods), if this isn't permited to be here, can you please move it to somewhere where it's allowed. Of course you guys can have one too ^_^

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Give me one!

-Beast
-I look like my profile pic on Facebook, and you know what that looks like.
-Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Zapdos, Blastoise, Bulbasaur, Charmelion (if those work, b/c Zapdos is fully evolved as 1st form). If those don't work, suggest some alternatives or whatevs.
- fire background
-"Smash Gladiator"

Should I go ahead and delete my present sig?

Miles.

Smash Champion
I want one. Im thinking about what I want

all i know is I want to be the dood in the charizard costume like in the elite four trailer pants used for me.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I like this idea, too, vermy. Lemme think about which Pokemon I want.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber
-The Trainer I am using in my avatar
-6-8 pokemon of your choice. Vulpix Teddiursa, Electrode Lanturn, Pidgeot Typhlosion, Zapdos Blastoise .
-Forest? (water if not)
-"Needs Moar Bombs!"

hope that is enough. Also if you are having trouble working with my avi for the Trainer, go to the Online thread. There you can work with the whole Trainer card I have made to get the character.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I think you should have the "Needs moar bombs!" tag you used to have in your sig, Bomber.
Ehh probably lets go with that.

Let me tell ya, if squirtle could pull out bombs with down B, we would see **** go down with my Squirtle game. No lie.

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
So this is your offer vermy? Awesome!

I'll get back to you when I think of my monsters

Vermy

Smash Champion
Att Bomber and Beast,
Your pokemon are fighting fit! We hope to see you again!

(see first post, your sigs are done)

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do I makew this my sig? Just copy and paste?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
It won't let me copy and paste just mine. What am I doing wrong?
can always quote it and get the IMG and paste it to your sig.

See?

[ IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/2hqbh2a.jpg[/IMG] just get rid of the obvious space that is there and you got it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
It's hard to know what you're doing wrong when I don't know what you're doing :p

Did you click the insert image button? You'll be asked to enter the URL of the image.
no.... You just copy and paste the IMG code onto the space provided below for the siggy and the pic should pop up. I do it all the time with Photobucket. and I got his IMG code in my last post already, he just has to remove that obvious space in the first IMG box.

Should be

Bestiarius

Smash Ace

:) Sweet. Thanks, Bomber, and thanks for trying, Toby. Now how do I make it my avatar?
And Vermy, would you like me to credit you with my sig in my sig?

Toby.

Smash Master
no.... You just copy and paste the IMG code onto the space provided below for the siggy and the pic should pop up. I do it all the time with Photobucket. and I got his IMG code in my last post already, he just has to remove that obvious space in the first IMG box.

Should be not [ IMG][/QUOTE]

both our methods are correct. They are the exact same thing, except you have an extra step in opening up the quotation box and I have an extra step in the signature window. Its a different process for the exact same result.

unless by "no..." you meant yes, i don't see what the problem with my explanation was :S

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
I want one!!!! :D
-Cris
-I dont know.. where can i see the diferent trainers ? :p... if anything drake from the elite four looks great
-Sandslash, zangoose, Charizard, sceptile, absol, Starraptor and Milotic :D
-something like black and green please :D
-Art is the beauty... of a single moment

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Don't bicker over method. . .I got it on my sig. Now how do I get it to be my avatar? And Vermy, would you like me to credit you with my sig in my sig?

Vermy

Smash Champion
Howdy y'all.
Sorry I wasn't here for all this. =s
You can credit me in your sig if you want, but size limits won't let the text be seen in full.
Avatars are a different story. They're made seperately. I need you to pick one pokemon (your favourite obviously) and a symbol to sit in the back. Mine has a my crew's logo (smash symbol with 2 AK-47s crossed underneath), just to give you an idea.
Cris, go to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dptr.html and choose a trainer. Tell me a little about yourself. (Hair color, what you'd like to wear etc.) And I'll edit it to look like you. See if you can pick out the ones I edited for the images in the first post! =3
Tbh, mine was the most work since no one had a mohawk ;_;

Hurry up Miles and Zigsta! I wanna make yours! =3

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
I'd like Blastoise to be in my avatar; if you can, do a different Zard pic than the one in my sig. I can't think of a good symbol. Maybe you could suggest one?

Vermy

Smash Champion
So Blastoise/different Zard as your "partner" like how Arcanine is mine? (His name is Baxter ^.^)
A symbol idea could be a pokeball, the smash logo, any insignia that you affiliate yourself with. Preferably something of the same width as it is length. (Circle, square etc.)

T-block

B2B TST
hehe...looking good vermy. i already made an avatar/sig for myself, but if you wanna make me an avatar-type one i'd totally use it for my profile picture. i dunno what the size limitation on that is though

Miles.

Smash Champion
Ok so my phone is gay sorry for double post MODS.

It posted the same thing twice and I am editing this post.

Ok so I want to be the guy in the Charizard costume as seen in the Elite Four combo vid trailer.

I want Zard next to me in the center, with me on the left and Zard on the right.

On the far left I want Mewtwo then Tyranitar and then cubone.

On the right of zard I want jigglypuff and then pikachu and then squirtle with the glasses.

My names is Miles "PokemonMasterIRL" Brown

My slogan is Do work!!

Can you make the backround like rainy and cloudy with thunder?

so from left to right it should look like this

Mewtwo then tyranitar then cubone then ME then Zard then Jigglypuff then pika and then squirtle

I will most likely change my mind a million times.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Alrighty, I'll take the rival for my Trainer, and if you could make his shirt blue, that'd be pretty boss. As far as Pokemon go, I'll take a Cresselia, Jigglypuff, Golduck, Rhydon, Dusknoir, and Venusaur. For the background, I'd like the Hollywood sign. If you can't find something like that that will fit, I'm cool with just some cloudy sky. My name's Zigsta (duh). :p And for my slogan, I'd like "Film Director."

Vermy

Smash Champion
I get home in an hour and a half, and it should take me about 2 hours or so. =)

Miles, if you could hook me up with a source image of the charizard-man (or even the video itself) so I have something to work off.

Zigsta, by rival did you mean the blonde kid from Dmd/Prl/Plt? I can edit it pretty extensively, so if you'd like more work done, just holla.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah Vermy, that dude. I think his name is Barry in the anime...and Wally in-game? I named him something else, haha. Blue shirt's really cool with me. His hair is pretty much my hair color anyway. :p

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Yeah, a different Zard (I changed my mind and would prefer him to Blastoise). I'd like the smash logo and if you could, make the background a fire, like flames themselves. That'd be awesome.

Vermy

Smash Champion
First Post updated!
Miles, your sig is done. Hope you like it ^.^ If you'd like an avatar, just holla.
Zigsta, i added a little of a movie theme to yours, enjoy. Also made you an avatar with you and Golduck.
Beast, yours is all done.

Cris, i havent started yours yet. i need you to choose a trainer for me to edit.

MORE TRAINERS NEED SIGS!
It's a symbol of our unity. The more of us working together, the higher we climb. Miles, Reflex and Toby are workin' hard. Don't let them carry the weight, do the long yards. Study hard, train hard. Become a true pokemon master. Do you "want to be the very best, like no one ever was"? If you don't want to be the best, you never will be.

Miles, your thread inspired me.

Now i've done my rant, you dont need a sig to be awesome lol. But it helps ^.^;
I'd loooooooove to do one for Reflex, Typh and Steeler.

Miles.

Smash Champion
First Post updated!
Miles, your sig is done. Hope you like it ^.^ If you'd like an avatar, just holla.
Thank you sir.

I may end up asking you to make me another one at some point, but that takes effort and I am lazy so then again maybe not haha.

Miles, your thread inspired me.
Im glad you enjoyed it. I am going to put a lot of work into it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Love the sig and avatar, Vermy--thanks especially for making the avatar for me! That was a surprise, haha. I like how you added film reels along the top and bottom of them and edited Venusaur's skin to the Mewtwo clone one. :D

I like the idea of having PT mains on the boards haves matching sigs to symbolize our efforts to improve, too. Hopefully Steeler and Magik come to HOBO in two weeks so we can meet upppp.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Love the sig and avatar, Vermy--thanks especially for making the avatar for me! That was a surprise, haha. I like how you added film reels along the top and bottom of them and edited Venusaur's skin to the Mewtwo clone one. :D

I like the idea of having PT mains on the boards haves matching sigs to symbolize our efforts to improve, too. Hopefully Steeler and Magik come to HOBO in two weeks so we can meet upppp.
Yeah Magik and Steeler go meet up.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Not a problem guys. ^.^
I enjoy making them.

Toby is coming down to my city for a big Australian Tourney in October. =D
Epic PT training ahoy! There's another PT main in Melbourne shows a lot of promise, I'd love to see 3 PTs sitting in the top 20 of a 100+ tournament.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey vermy will you make me an Avi? Same Trainer, with electrode and a similar background. As long as it's black.

also you rock =D

Top Bottom