• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm looking for opinions on it. Honestly, I think it's horrific and mediocre. What do you think?

Egaseci

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4897-6004-1540
What can I say..... Wow. I am lost for words it is absolutely stunning, its beautiful, it is just so like him. Pokemon Trainer's portrait is absolutely amazing and its so striking - just like him. Love his hair and the way you captured his stance.

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Geez, what's with the flaming? It's not like he said he's the best.

Anyways, here's my opinion: It's not too bad. I would suggest you try tracing the picture from the DOJO, then draw it free hand while looking at the picture, so that you get a feel for the style.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
You have to improve the human body proportions, I recomend you to make a direct copy of a character, try to draw what you see.

I'm not going to say "this sucks", but certainly you need improvement =) No harm meant ^^

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
lol @ the five year old drawing come on dude...wheres the value scale and lighting...colors vibrance? your proportions are all off...

and is he smelling his armpit or something?

top grade D+

Sliq

Smash Master
Geez, what's with the flaming? It's not like he said he's the best.

Anyways, here's my opinion: It's not too bad. I would suggest you try tracing the picture from the DOJO, then draw it free hand while looking at the picture, so that you get a feel for the style.
This thread should exist in the ARTWORK EMPORIUM, NOT BRAWL DISCUSSION. People wonder why I hate the Brawl forums.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
**** you then. Value scale? Lighting? You couldn't tell that I'm using my photobooth on my mac? I had Colored Pencils, ****tard! Let's see you do better, you ***got ******** ***-****!

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Looks like throw up on a stick after being shoved up a cow's *** a couple of times to be honest.
You're not being honest, you little ****. There's not enough brown in the drawing for that to be possible. Now you should go to bed, before mommy and daddy catch you up this late and then ground you.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
You're not being honest, you little ****. There's not enough brown in the drawing for that to be possible. Now you should go to bed, before mommy and daddy catch you up this late and then ground you.
I mean, seriously, what else could I expect from someone who supported Minda for Brawl?

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Is that all you got? You're going to have to try better then that, you little ****ing piece of ****.

PilotEvan

Smash Journeyman
This thread is great. All this drama over a drawing. Though it's a bit late to say this, it DOES in fact belong in the Artwork section of the forums, but this thread probably deserves a lock about now anyway, so perhaps it's a bit useless to mention that now.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Why? Because I'm not a master artist? Drop dead of Lukemia, you little ****. Hope your father comes home drunk with a bottle of jack, beats you and your mother to death with a bat, and then drinks himself to death.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Why? Because I'm not a master artist? Drop dead of Lukemia, you little ****. Hope your father comes home drunk with a bottle of jack, beats you and your mother to death with a bat, and then drinks himself to death.
Yes, it's because you suck at art. Just do a world a favor and stop existing.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
This thread is great. All this drama over a drawing. Though it's a bit late to say this, it DOES in fact belong in the Artwork section of the forums, but this thread probably deserves a lock about now anyway, so perhaps it's a bit useless to mention that now.
I will be ****ing livid if one of these ********** mods locks this thread.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Yes, it's because you suck at art. Just do a world a favor and stop existing.
**** you, kid. Your alcoholic father should break his entire liquor cabinet over your head, and plow into a family of 5. You should've been a blowjob, you ****ing **********. Do your whole family a favor and put a gun in your mouth, instead of a ****.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm an irritating ****head who should be beaten into a coma by my alcoholic father, who won't visit me in the hospital, and my VD-infected ***** of a mother won't either. I should do the whole world a favor, and just kill myself, before my lack of T-cells does it for me.
There we go. Fixed.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
You put his right hand on his left arm.
Also, the thumb is missing from his right hand. lol.

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for opinions on it. Honestly, I think it's horrific and mediocre. What do you think?

lol..
1. post this in the artwork section noob
2. dont ask for peoples opinions then start *****ing about what they said idiot, you ask for criticism, you get it douche bag, dont take your rage out on people who tell you your drawing sucks when you yourself say it sucks
3. you suck, stop drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom