• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Marble and Bronze: The Generation IX Creation Thread

Paraster

Smash Lord
Returning Pokemon Vote
Sewaddle, Swadloon, & Leavanny
Applin, Flapple, & Appletun
Pawniard & Bisharp

Vote for which of these evolutionary lines you'd like to include. I vote Sewaddle.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Returning Pokemon Vote
Sewaddle line: 1 0
Applin line
Bisharp line: 1

Because I don't want to do tiebreaker stuff right now, I will simply rescind my Sewaddle vote so that Bisharp wins.

Next job: trainer classes. We will be adding one new and one old in this job. Make sure to check what which classes we already have.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Poké Maniac. Appears alongside with a Mimikyu doll.

New Trainer: Influencer

This trendy, self-absorbed walking billboard constantly takes pictures of themselves during their pokemon journey along with their pokemon. PokePhone in hand and snapping up a frenzy; they constantly talk about the number of followers, how beautiful their Pokemon and themselves are, finding new trends to tiktok, and taking selfies in front of key locations while captioning “pray for Kalos”, “I stand with Unova”, and “#FreeArceus”. They aren’t the smartest when it comes to battling as they are self absorbed with their brand and poses so they make mistakes. They tend to use beauty-oriented Pokemon or those who visually “pop off”.

Battle quotes
“you may have a team of Pokemon but have 800,000 followers!”

“Be prepared to be influenced!”

“This battle has been brought to you by Silph Co!”

“#Justice4N”

Lose Quotes
“Agh! My screen broke! My parents willl have to buy a new one…uwu”

“I refused to be ratioed!”

“Oh no! My sponsors!”

“That was apart of the Lose a Battle Tiktok Challenge!”

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
Venus's Poke Maniac and Influencer automatically win.

Our next job is for new moves. At minimum, submissions should include a name, a type, and a description. Power, accuracy, PP, and range are appreciated, but not required.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Molten Iron
Type: Steel
PP: 10
Power: 140
Accuracy: 80%

The Pokemon superheats steel to such a degree that it’s reduced to a molten form. It will reduce speed and always induce a Burn effect. while also damaging opponents. It is available to both Steel and Fire-type Pokemon.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Spiraling Voltage
Physcial
Type Electirc
PP 10
Power 100
Accuracy 95
A sharp part of the body of the user is electrified and boars at the target, has a chance to flinch.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Honestly, I think at this point, it’s only a few people actually submitting. I feel with that being the case, just adding in content save for when it comes to actual Pokemon to be more beneficial. If that makes sense. Also moves the thread along.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Honestly, I think at this point, it’s only a few people actually submitting. I feel with that being the case, just adding in content save for when it comes to actual Pokemon to be more beneficial. If that makes sense. Also moves the thread along.
How do you mean by adding in content?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
How do you mean by adding in content?
Well, for example, only two of us submitted moves. That being said, say we had 5 submissions...then I could see us voting it in. But since we have two, perhaps it might be more productive to just have open submissions so anything that's submitted that follows the rules are accepted.

With the main exception being submissions for a single entity like a character or pokemon.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Well, for example, only two of us submitted moves. That being said, say we had 5 submissions...then I could see us voting it in. But since we have two, perhaps it might be more productive to just have open submissions so anything that's submitted that follows the rules are accepted.

With the main exception being submissions for a single entity like a character or pokemon.
So you're suggesting we have people suggest jobs for this thread?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So you're suggesting we have people suggest jobs for this thread?
Ah no. Just that on certain jobs, like abilities, moves, and older pokemon, maybe instead allow for all submissions to be accepted since there is typivally 2-3 submissions per job. However, with jobs such as characters, new pokemon, and locations and things that only have one entity, then have a voting period.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Ah no. Just that on certain jobs, like abilities, moves, and older pokemon, maybe instead allow for all submissions to be accepted since there is typivally 2-3 submissions per job. However, with jobs such as characters, new pokemon, and locations and things that only have one entity, then have a voting period.
Ah I see. So basically accept all jobs on certain ones?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry, I have been working on my own fakedex...

Hmmm...

I do have something that I made from an old Greek fakedex I made. It's not ready in written form but basically...

It's a three level evolution of a skeleton warrior.

All of them are Fighting/Ghost and have the unique ability of "Cursed Sword" which causes an cutting attacks to have a chance of confusing opponents.

The basic form is basically a skull with a sword stabbed into its skull while covered with a tattered cloth. A ghastly hand will emerge from an opening in the back of the cloth which can grasp the sword and pull it from its skull.

The first level is a skeleton that hops around on one foot (because thats all it has) but as managed to find both of its arms. It will use its sword to slash at opponents while hopping around. It still retains its cloth but not as a cape and also has an aromored tunic. It also has a shattered helm.

The final level is a full skeleton with a full suit of dirtied yet gold armor made to look like a hoplite; complete with its helm. It'ss word has grown bigger in size and now it carries a shield.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Sorry for not having closed the challenge earlier, it's been busy with finals and I've completely forgot about this. For now, Venus automatically wins the job, but because of finals I won't be updating the next job just yet. Once finals are over on my end expect the next job.

Top Bottom