• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Magnemite: Lock-in as I mentioned before.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
As mentioned I'm abra. I can not be caught when I use teleport but also my vote doesn't count when I do so. Which I have used every day except for today. Its either we win or lose today.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura , indulge me for a second. Do you think that the cult can PM each other?
Well that's what I believe. The infected have to know about themselves being infected right?

Otherwise my bad Goldie.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And then he followed up by accusing me of being opportunistic by claiming I was the one in question who got the PM update when the host brought it up.
Sorry poor wording here. I meant to say that Opo accused me of lying about being the person in question who got the update.

D

Deleted member

which happened all within a five-minute period of time.
You know that doesn't really help your case at all, right? :/
You should have claimed and pushed his lynch if you really had a result on him. Doesn't help that a Cultproof Cop soumds incredibly broken in this setup.
No you're either misunderstanding or making yourself misunderstand on purpose.

Opo used the rock on me which makes me lose my voting power and my ability the following phase. I'm unable to do either this phase. Said tracking result was effective as of last phase and wasn't affected by the rock. I didn't make the rules of this game but surely it's not hard to understand right?
That all just sounds incredibly convenient to me. A roleblock that also blocks voting and only takes effect one Day later?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That all just sounds incredibly convenient to me. A roleblock that also blocks voting and only takes effect one Day later?
Well as I said, I didn't write the rules of this game. That's how the flavor came out in the end of the phase.

If I wasn't blocked from voting I'd vote for Opo in a heartbeat. I have a feeling he knew about my ability the moment I told everyone yesterday I was Magnemite.
I've seen enough to know that Nabe wouldn't be good in my soup

vote: Nabe
Have you even been following dude? I just bagged Opo and this entire phase is proof of that.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay I might as well throw this question in just to see what info we're gonna get from it.

Now suppose that Opo gets the most votes and is lynched, BUT he isn't the trainer/mafia, how will this game proceed moving forward other than an obvious trainer/mafia win?

D

Deleted member

Okay I might as well throw this question in just to see what info we're gonna get from it.

Now suppose that Opo gets the most votes and is lynched, BUT he isn't the trainer/mafia, how will this game proceed moving forward other than an obvious trainer/mafia win?
A trainer/mafia/cult win? Why is this even a question.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249

Sometimes I wonder how towns in these games have
lasted as civilizations as long as they have. They all
seem to crumble so easily.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If ignorance is bliss, then clearly suckiness is longevity. :V

Sup dweebs. It's Gary, you know, the Pokemon master you'll never beat.

Neither of you are Poke'mon trainers, let alone Poke'mon, so what are you doing in the Safari Zone?! Get out before a Kangaskhan punches you!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Sup dweebs. It's Gary, you know, the Pokemon master you'll never beat.

Neither of you are Poke'mon trainers, let alone Poke'mon, so what are you doing in the Safari Zone?! Get out before a Kangaskhan punches you!
Not to mention those violent chansey:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nope. I don't even have a single ability in this game
I'm asking because I'm wondering if you're secretly a Miller, which is a role that shows the wrong alignment to a cop without your knowledge. I think there's a townie on my lynch. The other three people voting for me are confirmed scum (Opo) or acting very scummy, so through process of elimination you're the only one that resembles a townie.

Your play in this game has been very reactionary without much if anything that resembles a plan or agenda of any sort. (Which is why I copped you to begin with; you're difficult to read, but it could be town play from you.) And Ralts can have an ability in the games called Trace, which turns into a copy of its opponent's ability. The "opponent" in this mafia game is the Cult, so (and this is a stretch) maybe you appear as Cult to my investigation power. That's the basis of my appeal to you here.

The thing is, if you're town, you're voting for the wrong person. I'm not the cult leader. Opossum is cult, and he is very likely the cult leader. And if town doesn't lynch the cult leader today, we lose.

D

Deleted member

CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Maven89 Maven89 @Shishœ @GoldenYuiitusin

What more evidence do you need to know that Opo is the cult leader? Did you not see my posts explaining why including his reactions/accusations towards me? This is as clear as day.

Moydow Moydow

Are you even seeing what's going on?
Your rock roleblock claim makes no sense, it just sounds incredibly convenient that both your vote and your action got blocked one Day after you supposedly tracked him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Your rock roleblock claim makes no sense, it just sounds incredibly convenient that both your vote and your action got blocked one Day after you supposedly tracked him.
Shish are you honestly still on about this? I literally explained the situation to you about what went down. That's how the flavor turned out at the end of the phase. I'm not writing the frigging rules of this game. I got the results but in turn I lost my ability to vote/use my ability this phase. Take it up with the host after the game.

Literally what is there left to explain? And have you not been seeing Opo's reactions to me at all?

And why the hell do you think I'm not voting today if it wasn't true?

D

Deleted member

Shish are you honestly still on about this? I literally explained the situation to you about what went down. That's how the flavor turned out at the end of the phase. I'm not writing the frigging rules of this game. I got the results but in turn I lost my ability to vote/use my ability this phase. Take it up with the host after the game.

Literally what is there left to explain? And have you not been seeing Opo's reactions to me at all?

And why the hell do you think I'm not voting today if it wasn't true?
And I can't see your supposed results to know you're telling the truth. I've tried to pass outlandish claims as true because "well, I didn't design the game". It's a baf cop out to rely on.

And I dunno, getting ready for a last minute vote change? If the math is right, your cult needs just this one more Day to win.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I'm guessing you're one of the cult, alongside Nabe, attempting to push blame on me so Nabe doesn't need to work out an explanation.

And lol if you expect me to believe a mostly vanilla game has a cop AND a tracker.
Opo's immediate reaction to my tracker results was to frame me as working with Nabe. Mind you my only pursuits in the game were Maven Day 1 (who I admit was RNG stuff) and Alpha Day 2/3 who was also one of the converts.
The thing is, this entire game (save for maybe one role I'm forgetting) has been vanilla. Do you really expect me to believe a three time watcher role exists in a cult game, in a game with so few people, that would end the game immediately if the cult leader is found? That's some wonky balance.
Trying to cast doubt on me to escape his sticky situation. Classic Scum Opo right here (see Bad Idea Mafia for proof of this).
If you got roleblocked by a rock, remind me again why you think I'm scum?

You're not checking out.
He voices doubt once again on me based on the merit that I didn't know who threw the rock at me at the time because part of my tracker results came late because of praline goofing with the results. And here's the evidence of that.
I forgot a role pm so someone might have some late info.
Praline, the host of the game literally comes out to admit he got someone's role PM late. Right before this post, Praline informs me that not only did Opo visit Goldie but he was also the one to throw the rock at me. Mere minutes after this post, this is what I had to say...
Oh **** will you look at that! I got an update from praline and he told me you visited me as well last phase Opo (and before you try to incriminate me again, he admitted he goofed by not telling me earlier even ask him yourself).

That means you were the one who through the rock at me and you converted Goldie as well most likely.

Looks like we found the trainer ladies and gentlemen.
Mere minutes mind you! And what does Opo say as his retort?
Try again, buddy. Maybe don't take credit for something that isn't yours.
He immediately accuses me of taking credit for something that isn't mine when the host of the game outright said that someone had late information. Despite the fact that I got the update mere moments before Praline posted here and my post was mere minutes after him (literally 2 minutes).

Literally why is there any question as to Opo being the cult leader? Literally why?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And I can't see your supposed results to know you're telling the truth. I've tried to pass outlandish claims as true because "well, I didn't design the game". It's a baf cop out to rely on.

And I dunno, getting ready for a last minute vote change? If the math is right, your cult needs just this one more Day to win.
See my above post.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow

Are you even seeing what's going on?
I have to sleep and live life outside of here sometimes, you know?

But looking over the thread, this all just seems so convenient to me. The game seems overall very vanilla, and yet suddenly in a situation where we need to hit the right person or lose, here are multiple investigative roles coming up and claiming a guilty result? It would be more believable if only one person was claiming an investigative role, but here there are two? Now I'm more inclined to wonder why I should believe that this isn't staged between you and Nabe, to get the final lynch you need to win the game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I have to sleep and live life outside of here sometimes, you know?

But looking over the thread, this all just seems so convenient to me. The game seems overall very vanilla, and yet suddenly in a situation where we need to hit the right person or lose, here are multiple investigative roles coming up and claiming a guilty result? It would be more believable if only one person was claiming an investigative role, but here there are two? Now I'm more inclined to wonder why I should believe that this isn't staged between you and Nabe, to get the final lynch you need to win the game.
Did you not see me expose Opo just now? All the evidence is literally in front of you to read.

Had I told everyone about my Lock-in ability, I would have been converted to the cult. This is basic knowledge man. Why would I tell people about that when it not only poses a threat to myself but also all of Town? Literally why do people keep saying this is all convenient when the host outright came and said that he got one of his results late? Not to mention "this is all too convenient" was what most of you guys said in FE7 Mafia when I tried to tell you guys I was town. Granted in this case I actually have the evidence to prove it without doubt.

And again, why would I want to vote Alpha out on two separate days if I were a cult member? Riddle me this people.

Honestly this is either pure stubbornness on your part (as well as Shish) or your apart of Opo and his cult.

And regardless I encourage every non-cult user to vote Opo otherwise he and his followers will attempt a last minute (or even last couple of seconds) vote most likely. Don't give them a chance to do that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And Natz~ Natz~ I'm not sure if your still playing but you need to see what's going on here.

D

Deleted member

The Alpha lynch doesn't really work as evidence considering the cult wins toDay if one of them isn't lynched. It smells like basic bussing the more I think about it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The Alpha lynch doesn't really work as evidence considering the cult wins toDay if one of them isn't lynched. It smells like basic bussing the more I think about it.
Despite the fact that I voted for him in two separate phases? And that there's literally no gain for me as a cult leader to do that?

Yeah, now i'm convinced your apart of Opo's cult. I'm done now.

Everyone else please vote Opo. Or at least those of you who aren't in his cult.

Top Bottom