• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

D

Deleted member

Despite the fact that I voted for him in two separate phases? And that there's literally no gain for me as a cult leader to do that?

Yeah, now i'm convinced your apart of Opo's cult. I'm done now.

Everyone else please vote Opo. Or at least those of you who aren't in his cult.
>Disagrees with you
>Accuses me of being cult
In****ingcredible my dude

I'm not even calling you the leader, but you're definitely a member with you faking results, but it's pretty clear nothing would have changed, with or without Alpha alive, his death is an easy way for cult members to be seen as clean by others and I'm not falling for it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I’m going to need to reread the entire game again before I make another post. Give me a bit of time to evaluate my thoughts here

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
>Disagrees with you
>Accuses me of being cult
In****ingcredible my dude

I'm not even calling you the leader, but you're definitely a member with you faking results, but it's pretty clear nothing would have changed, with or without Alpha alive, his death is an easy way for cult members to be seen as clean by others and I'm not falling for it.
I literally pointed to every piece of evidence that proves Opo is the cult leader and you still choose to believe that he's not. It takes a massively ignorant person to do that. Well I mean if you're a cult member then I would understand but if you're a townie it's really the dumbest thing you could do. Hence why I believe you're apart of the cult.

Again, I have no incentive whatsoever to lynch Alpha if a hypothetical Cult Leader Ura was working with him. Especially if I could see it as beneficial to keep as many members alive as I possibly could to end the game faster. I chose to vote him on two separate days and both of which I cited for his inactivity. Why do you choose to remain willfully ignorant? Your arguments against me are terrible and reek of you trying to scapegoat me.

And literally how the hell am I faking the results when praline came here and said someone got their results later than usual? (mind you that was a minute or two before I posted that I got an updated result due to the host goofing up). Why do you choose to keep ignoring this? Is that a "convenient" thing to do?

You realize the more you go about this the more and more suspicious you come across right? You're trying to get Opo out of a bad situation by going after me and it's pretty pitiful TBH.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Again please, all non-cult members don't fall for this trick. Shish is trying to act as Opo's mouthpiece here.

Place your votes on Opo just in case he and his minions attempt a last minute mass vote.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
you guys are going to feel so stupid when I win
Literally what?

I already know Opo is the cult leader. IDK whether or not you're trolling right now.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Moydow Moydow CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 @Shishœ
This is really important.

That doesn't account for the fact that you could've been the convert on the day of Alpha's death. Or you being e trainer and playing the longcon. Either way it doesn't make sense to keep you around.
But am I a convert, or am I the cult leader?

Let's for a moment ignore the claimed evidence. It's extremely disconcerting that Opo is saying I'm possibly a convert in the same phase where he voted me while stating it was LyLo. If you lynch me and I'm a convert, that's a town loss.

Opossum is currently ghosting the thread, meaning if there's been any new information for Opo to look at and reevaluate or draw connections on who is actually cult leader, he's not here to see them in time to make a change happen.

This is also the policy of others on my lynch. Swamp, and Maven have voted for me and abandoned the thread for hours. They're not coming back to scumhunt (Crusher might). That means, for these players, I am so clearly the cult leader that this game is over in their eyes.

Golden made the same move too, but he put his vote on himself. Making the reasonable assumption that Golden's vote isn't going to remain on himself until the end of the phase, I have a very good guess where it's going to drop, and you can bet it's going to happen one minute to deadline.

If you do then put this back into context with Ura's claim, Golden's voting habit looks even sketchier, because Ura says that Opo targeted Golden last phase, likely for conversion. I know that this last step is the one that's hardest to take, but if the previous paragraphs ring any alarm bells for you, then this is the natural follow-through.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My bad my post didn't go through well.
Golden made the same move too, but he put his vote on himself. Making the reasonable assumption that Golden's vote isn't going to remain on himself until the end of the phase, I have a very good guess where it's going to drop, and you can bet it's going to happen one minute to deadline.
Yeah I have this suspicion as well. Golden, depending on whether or not his claim is true or not will likely end up changing his vote last minute to align with the other cult members.
It really doesn’t matter
It doesn't?

praline praline Do users have to to unvote before they can vote again?[/USER][/QUOTE]

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since people kept ignoring that rule, you don’t have to unvote... cause even if I said you had to y’all probably wouldn’t anyways.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Since people kept ignoring that rule, you don’t have to unvote... cause even if I said you had to y’all probably wouldn’t anyways.
Alright just making sure lol.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Moydow Moydow CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 @Shishœ
This is really important.

But am I a convert, or am I the cult leader?

Let's for a moment ignore the claimed evidence. It's extremely disconcerting that Opo is saying I'm possibly a convert in the same phase where he voted me while stating it was LyLo. If you lynch me and I'm a convert, that's a town loss.

Opossum is currently ghosting the thread, meaning if there's been any new information for Opo to look at and reevaluate or draw connections on who is actually cult leader, he's not here to see them in time to make a change happen.

This is also the policy of others on my lynch. Swamp, and Maven have voted for me and abandoned the thread for hours. They're not coming back to scumhunt (Crusher might). That means, for these players, I am so clearly the cult leader that this game is over in their eyes.

If you do then put this back into context with Ura's claim, Golden's voting habit looks even sketchier, because Ura says that Opo targeted Golden last phase, likely for conversion. I know that this last step is the one that's hardest to take, but if the previous paragraphs ring any alarm bells for you, then this is the natural follow-through.
I'm not purposely ghosting it. I've just said all that needs to be said. I think it's very clear you're lying about being a cop, and lying this late in the game is good proof of scumhood.

#HBC | Nabe

I'm not purposely ghosting it. I've just said all that needs to be said. I think it's very clear you're lying about being a cop, and lying this late in the game is good proof of scumhood.
But if I'm lying, isn't Ura lying? And it's still not as simple as a coin flip after that point, because there are five Cult in total. You're comfortable with taking a 20% guess on me, because I happen to be vocal?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I believe Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei is the last unaffected townie. So we just need his vote and any last minute attempt by Opo and friends will fail.

Of course there's always the possibility of one of Opo's minions is voting for him now only to change their vote last minute. So if i'm wrong about Swamp being the last unaffected townie please place your vote on Opo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But if I'm lying, isn't Ura lying? And it's still not as simple as a coin flip after that point, because there are five Cult in total. You're comfortable with taking a 20% guess on me, because I happen to be vocal?
There is no townie reason to lie about being a cop with last second vote switches.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
There is no townie reason to lie about being a cop with last second vote switches.
Sorry dude it's over. I already proved you as a liar in the last page. Just give up.

#HBC | Nabe

But if I'm lying, isn't Ura lying? And it's still not as simple as a coin flip after that point, because there are five Cult in total. You're comfortable with taking a 20% guess on me being the cult leaded, because I happen to be vocal?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
evidence.zip

For those who need any more evidence of Opo being the cult leader.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I only see you and Nabe making huge walls of text and faking results.
Lol if you think i'm faking and collaborating with the host of the game then your so full of it it's not even funny.

Trying to frame me to get Opo out of this situation. You couldn't have made it any less blatant dude.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I have something that I need to take care of, so once I get back I will make the full comments as long as I'm fast enough to put my thoughts in before the round is over.

D

Deleted member

Unvote: Golden
Vote: Opo

You better hope you're right, Ura. Or I WILL be out for your blood next.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Unvote: Golden
Vote: Opo

You better hope you're right, Ura. Or I WILL be out for your blood next.
I have my tracker results as well as proof from the host that I got the update of Opo throwing the rock at me. There's really no room for doubt now.

And "out for your blood"? That sounds kinda rude man lol.

D

Deleted member

I have my tracker results as well as proof from the host that I got the update of Opo throwing the rock at me. There's really no room for doubt now.

And "out for your blood"? That sounds kinda rude man lol.
You and Nabe have been using my actions as means to justify that I've been turned, despite my repeated insistence that I have not received ANY word whatsoever that I had been.

And I find it more likely that I simply hadn't been instead of someone being turned being out of the loop. Especially when you two have been talking about how people have been colluding with Opo.
But how could they if they never received a notification that they've been turned like I supposedly had been?
It makes no sense. The whole ****ing game makes no sense.

So yeah. I don't care if I'm being rude. I hate being used for someone's end goal.
So your end goal better be something good, or I'm going to be really ****in' pissed.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You and Nabe have been using my actions as means to justify that I've been turned, despite my repeated insistence that I have not received ANY word whatsoever that I had been.

And I find it more likely that I simply hadn't been instead of someone being turned being out of the loop. Especially when you two have been talking about how people have been colluding with Opo.
But how could they if they never received a notification that they've been turned like I supposedly had been?
It makes no sense. The whole ****ing game makes no sense.

So yeah. I don't care if I'm being rude. I hate being used for someone's end goal.
So your end goal better be something good, or I'm going to be really ****in' pissed.
Well then you have my 100% guarantee that your not being used and that Opo is the trainer. I'll even invite you to my PM as proof of that after the game.

But your right about the game. It is pretty confusing in some areas.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

You need to get in this thread man.

And also everyone else, be wary of any last hour/minute pressure voted by Opo and co. Granted if their master backup plan is to have Crusher make a TL"DR post when he comes back and then convince everyone to vote for me, Nabe, or anyone else.

Top Bottom