• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Granted if their master backup plan is to have Crusher make a TL"DR post when he comes back and then convince everyone to vote for me, Nabe, or anyone else.
...wut

I was gonna be a bit more straightforward with something I plan to make, but I'll be rather blunt.

Unvote: Nabe
Vote: Opo

Like Golden says, this better be the right move. If this isn't, Nabe and Ura are gonna be targeted next because I'm getting tired of going back and forth here between my voting. I'm convinced at this point they targeting me to be used a a scapegoat was likely their move just because I agreed with Opo on how this will go AND so they can try to get Opo to confess that he has an alliance/cult. The constant back and forth between who to target is already tiresome. I was going to pitch in an idea, but feel this idea would be incredibly risky at this point of the game and rather not in a case of "he says, she says" concept. At this point, it's do or die so If this vote botches, then we will know who is who.

Opo: Nabe, Fire, Maven, Joja, Golden, Crusher (6)
Nabe: Opo, Swamp, (2)
Ura: Shi (1)

Left to vote: Ura (rock), Moy, Ura (2/3 left) - I believe that this is the right count so far? Correct me if I'm wrong

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*as a scapegoat

Jesus, I need to take spelling classes again and double check them :rotfl:

I'm amazed we've yet to hit an edit post this game

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
...wut

I was gonna be a bit more straightforward with something I plan to make, but I'll be rather blunt.

Unvote: Nabe
Vote: Opo

Like Golden says, this better be the right move. If this isn't, Nabe and Ura are gonna be targeted next because I'm getting tired of going back and forth here between my voting. I'm convinced at this point they targeting me to be used a a scapegoat was likely their move just because I agreed with Opo on how this will go AND so they can try to get Opo to confess that he has an alliance/cult. The constant back and forth between who to target is already tiresome. I was going to pitch in an idea, but feel this idea would be incredibly risky at this point of the game and rather not in a case of "he says, she says" concept. At this point, it's do or die so If this vote botches, then we will know who is who.

Opo: Nabe, Fire, Maven, Joja, Golden, Crusher (6)
Nabe: Opo, Swamp, (2)
Ura: Shi (1)

Left to vote: Ura (rock), Moy, Ura (2/3 left) - I believe that this is the right count so far? Correct me if I'm wrong
Well lets say I was concerned about you being converted into Opo's group. Of course the day hasn't ended so I still have my doubts. Nothing personal dude,

With 6 people voting for Opo, it's almost a guarantee that someone will back out last second and align their vote with the rest of the cult. So everyone have your vote on him just in case,

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Someone on the Opo lynch has to be cult. Granted, Maven might not have thought that his vote would count without an unvote, or another player on the lynch could be planning to vote Nabe at the end of the Day, and I certainly hope that one of those is the case. Nevertheless, I'm uncomfortable with how many people are just not here, or seemingly unaware that the game rides on this lynch. Golden and Crusher are both talking about this lynch as if the game doesn't end afterwards, and I don't know if that's a lack of understanding, or a sign that they know more than I do. But I was pretty sure that Natz / Moydow Moydow was town, yet they haven't shown up to finish out the Day.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah like I said some people are false voting and will change it at the very last minute. Which is why every non cult member needs to vote for Opo to thwart this plan.

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Sorry for the mass tag but you really need to be in here, Chances are Opo and co. will use your vote on Nabe to mass vote him while you're still inactive. And that would really piss me off.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier
If you are somehow cult leader, I'm annoyed that you didn't attempt to cult me. Just saying as I see you floating in here.
Bruh my result was that Opo threw the rock at me. There's literally no doubt as to who the cult leader is lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh for ****s sake I hope Swamp returns to this thread otherwise Opo is going to have his way. Would be really pissed off if after everything I did that's the outcome.

praline praline

Is it okay to delay the deadline until Swamp comes back and see's everything?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Those votes got in well before the deadline, folks.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Opo: Nabe, Fire, Maven, Joja, Golden, Crusher
Nabe: Opo, Swamp, Shish, Moydow

Not voting: Ura
Exactly. The deadline reaching now is pretty much all the evidence that Opo's done for.

And even if there were a doublevoter it would be a tiebreaker.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, plan had one error in that the people who were supposed to vote didn't vote in time and I'm gonna be salt during postgame.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Did you guys even think this through? lol.
Yeah, plan had one error in that the people who were supposed to vote didn't vote in time and I'm gonna be salt during postgame.
Lol you guys spelled you own doom.

Math turned out to be the hero of this game lmao.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So I guess Golden and Crusher were apart of your team and they just didn't show up? Lmao.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Did you guys even think this through? lol.

Lol you guys spelled you own doom.

Math turned out to be the hero of this game lmao.
Actually the hero of this game was bad hosting.

D

Deleted member

See, this is why last-minute flavor shuffles are a bad idea.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Actually the hero of this game was bad hosting.
Well yeah. A lot of things were off about this game.
We had two other people (Golden and Maven) who were supposed to show up and switch votes, and they kind of... didn't. So... yeah.

:salt:
Holy **** if Swamp didn't show up we would have lost? Damn that would be the worst outcome.

Top Bottom