• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asob4

Smash Champion
hey do you want a lvl 100 jolly weavile? evs in attack and speed
my friend has one for the rhydon

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Celebi, you can have the ralts is FLSwhatev doesn't respond.
...WTF:ohwell:

Dude, didn't you see my post?:confused: It was several pages back just look for it. And you're the one who doesn't respond, I remember sending you PMs and I didn't get anything back. Just like you know who... (SandTiger, quit following me, you're just wanting to know what I post in here don't you. Gay stalker).

Chill

Red
BRoomer
...WTF:ohwell:

Dude, didn't you see my post?:confused: It was several pages back just look for it. And you're the one who doesn't respond, I remember sending you PMs and I didn't get anything back. Just like you know who... (SandTiger, quit following me, you're just wanting to know what I post in here don't you).
I didn't see your post. If I missed it I'm sorry. I'm certain I didn't receive a pm from you. Mods have larger PM boxes so I don't throw away as many pms as I used too. I have pms dating back two weeks , I've got some from Celebi and WG but none from you.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Ok, thanks Chill. :) I don't usually send pms to people just post them here.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
Anyone have a jolly female gible

i can offer legendaries such as hooh lugia celebi deoxys mew manaphy, that is , if you dont mind clones

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Hey you all.Just a random person looking for battles and trades.My friends have got me into pokemon and I'm just trying to be better at it.I'll get to the point at what I'm about to offer.I wish to trade off my shiny Celebi for a Kyogre of any level.I don't care how you get it,I just need it to make another addition to my pokedex.The choice is yours.I really appreciate your time.^-^

Name: Talon
F/C:3479 9585 4262

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I have a Porygon with an up-grade if you want that or if you already have the requirements I'll still help you trade and evolve it.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I already have an up-grade and a dubious disc so just register my FC and I'll see you there. Just give me a while to register yours and get ready.
FC:4862 4929 0982

EDIT: my name?:Kevin

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Ack! I mixed up the 6 and 8 in the first four digits, other than that its all right.
Its 4682 4929 0982
Also I'll we'll be trading back and I'll disconect so I could put another hold Item on porygon.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
You can keep the Gengar.It has a Fire Blast.Just give me a pokemon you don't need.Afterwards want to have a battle?^-^

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I have a shiny Celebi if anyone wants it.I've lost my interest in Kyogre and have decided to search out Electivire.Anyone have it?

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Then Celebi is all yours.My F/C should be on this post.I believe page-22.I just need your name and F/C and Celebi is yours.^_^

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Okay, does anyone a Toxic/Attract that they can clone for me? I can trade eevees, a slakoth with hammer arm bred onto it,smoochum, pokemon with pokerus, non ev-trained electivire, slowpoke, a naughty riolu, and most fossile pokes. If you have any other requests I can see if I can fulfill them.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
But is the Celebi legit?

Very legit.^-^I wouldn't lie about something this serious.If your looking for a Celebi,why not take mine.I have no use of it anymore.You have what I want.I trust you enough to believe that you'll keep your word.So trust me.^-^

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I'm looking for...
  • An Adamant or Impish Ditto
  • TMs for Psychic, Energy Ball, Avalanche, Shadow Ball, or Earthquake.
  • Heart Scales
  • Electirizer
I'm offering...
  • ANY starter from ANY generation.
  • Mudkip w/Curse
  • Buneary with all three Elemental Punches (I have a crapload)
  • Magmarizer
If you have any other requests, PM me, and I'll see what I can do.

PM me if you're interested!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I've got like 5 heart scales i can trade to you. I have avalanche too. If I give you 6 crud pokes with 5 heart scales and avalanche could I get the buneary and a cindaquil?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Uh, this is just a crazy request, but I want it all the same...

A Legit shiny Zangoose.

I don't have any shinies, but I can trade just about anything else... Ev trained Pokemon, pretty much all the previous legendaries, etc.

Like I said, insane. But, if anyone is super nice and will clone me one, I'd greatly appreciate it!

PM me if you are willing to do it. Please PM me.

Once again, I'll only respond if you PM me.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm looking for anyone who can trade me the tm Attract. I can trade Eevee evolutions, expert belts, focus sashes/bands, elekids, so on and so forth. I can also take requests for other pokes/items you're interested in.

On a side note, PBR is pretty upsetting. I haven't had a legit battle where I haven't faced a team of 6 legendaries -.-

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for anyone who can trade me the tm Attract. I can trade Eevee evolutions, expert belts, focus sashes/bands, elekids, so on and so forth. I can also take requests for other pokes/items you're interested in.

On a side note, PBR is pretty upsetting. I haven't had a legit battle where I haven't faced a team of 6 legendaries -.-
since your private messages are full i guess i will just post it here...
i have the TM attract, do you want to trade tonight? i am interested in an adamant or jolly elekid, do you have one?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
since your private messages are full i guess i will just post it here...
i have the TM attract, do you want to trade tonight? i am interested in an adamant or jolly elekid, do you have one?
Sorry I just emptied my box. I can breed for one of them, but I most likely won't be able to trade till tomorrow

tshahi10

Smash Ace

Well, i keep one legendary just for uber users, but i dont seem to need yo use them. tyranitar is a good counter for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom