• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Huh? What's the difference between him giving you a clone and you cloning his pokemon?

Also, rare candies kids.

titus

Smash Journeyman
@Chill
i think the difference is that if its not a clone and you got the pokemon through one of the games it is legit, and if you get a pokemon in any other way like AR or cloning then it isnt legit.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
So wait, he was gonna clone it and keep the real one and give you the clone?

That's messed up.

BTW, Toast needs a Snorlax.

I have stuff.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
It's not like there's a difference as the data is exactly the same. The fact that he didn't want the clone is weird enough. The idea that he would keep the one you traded and give you the clone is even more strange.

Toasty, I have a Munchlax. Do you have a charmander?

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
i am looking for any shinies.... i have some good pokemon to trade for it...
also looking for any mew, dont care if it is hacked or not...

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Hey umm, I'm here just to say that SandTiger is the worst trader on this board. He promised me some pkmn like several weeks ago and he hasn't even said he plans on doing it. He doesn't respond to PMs much either. I sent him one yesterday, I know he was on yesterday and he hasn't responded. He makes stupid excuses like "dude, chill out. I'll get it done" and "dude, relax. I just got back from a trip". Even if he did go on a trip, it should have been completed a long time ago.

So I'm just warning all of you from trading like noobs who don't even live up to their word, like SandTiger. He used to be Frank Fly before. He probably changed his name so I wouldn't know who he was.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I've been gone for a while and this is what I need:

the item that evolves Magmar

and a very long list of pokemon

Bastiodon
Wormadam/Mothim
the 2 cherry things
Aipom/Ambipom
Lopunny
Honchkrow
Munchlax
Croagunk
Carnivine
Finneon
Lumineon
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Togekiss
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon Z
Gallade
Probopass
Gallade
Duskinor

and a whole bunch of 2nd generation pkmn. I won't trade any legendaries for these

you can ask me which pkmn you want, I probably have it some where. Most of them are in Sapphire

these are for trade...maybe

All previous gen starters
legendary dogs and birds except suicune
ho-oh, lugia
eevee
spiritomb
mantine
the new evolutions of eevee
a vaporeon or 2
and lastly a cresselia

pm me if interested

EDIT: I don't need the 3 event pkmn, I am getting them tomorrow
I have a few hacked PKMN. PM me if interested.
This is the post that I made and what SandTiger made. He claims to have hacked pokemon, so I pm'd him and he claims to have it ready in a day or two. But still, no sign of him doing it and he sounds like he wants to say something bad thru PMs whevever I send him one. He didn't even respond to the Pm I sent yesterday. I know he's on right now for a fact because I saw him posting. And the "I don't need the 3 event pokemon anymore. I'm getting them tomorrow" thing was that I thought he was actually going to do it.

So a reminder to everyone who trades here: don't trade with SandTiger. He's a complete @$$hole and ***. He's what you would call a failure.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't think 1 or 2 pms are pestering you don't you think? You must have issues or something because it wasn't something big you had to do. You're the scrub for not living up to your word that you were actually going to do something. Well, I'm glads that over. It's not like you were actually going to do it anyway.

Oh, and now people will certainly not trade with you now that you admitted you were not going to do it.

And I will say this again:

2 REMINDING PMS ARE NOT TO BE ALL PESTERED ABOUT. YOU MUST HAVE ISSUES OR SOMETHING. STUPID NOOB.

lol he edited

Chill

Red
BRoomer
So was the Luiga he was going to let you clone hacked? Or did you just not want the clone? If the answer to the first question is yes I understand, if not I simply don't.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
This is the post that I made and what SandTiger made. He claims to have hacked pokemon, so I pm'd him and he claims to have it ready in a day or two. But still, no sign of him doing it and he sounds like he wants to say something bad thru PMs whevever I send him one. He didn't even respond to the Pm I sent yesterday. I know he's on right now for a fact because I saw him posting. And the "I don't need the 3 event pokemon anymore. I'm getting them tomorrow" thing was that I thought he was actually going to do it.

So a reminder to everyone who trades here: don't trade with SandTiger. He's a complete @$$hole and ***. He's what you would call a failure.
i completely agree with you, i battled Frank Fly, now Sandtiger(how gay), and i told him no legendaries, next thing i know when i am battling him, he has all shiny legendary pokemon with wonder guard...
sorry for going off topic, but i had to express my anger because i know what a complete failure Sandtiger(seriously, what a gay name) is... :laugh:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Now, now guys. Be nice.

PS: That happened to me with some guy. He might even be one of you people, I cant remember, but he had a Hooh and a Lugia both which I soundly pwned with a shuckle one on two. Moral: Shuckle>OU. (I never challenged him so we didn't agree to no ubers. We happened to be online at the same time, and he battled me when I was supposed to fight someone else. I didn't realize it wasn't the guy I was supposed to be fighting until the match had ended.)

Erm. Does anyone have a relatively well IVed Cranidos? Adamant please with the egg move Hammer Arm.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
i completely agree with you, i battled Frank Fly, now Sandtiger(how gay), and i told him no legendaries, next thing i know when i am battling him, he has all shiny legendary pokemon with wonder guard...
sorry for going off topic, but i had to express my anger because i know what a complete failure Sandtiger(seriously, what a gay name) is... :laugh:
QFT

Yeah, hopefully your post and mine will show everyone here that SandTiger is a fraud, sham, fake, you get the idea. He's probably a little immature ****** that tricks everyone, like he's corrupt or something. He's an ***hole thru PM's also. And SandTiger is a pretty gay name. I agree with you.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have a shaymin or arceus that they would be willing to trade, or does anyone have a mew that they would be willing to trade...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I've got a mew for trade. What do you have up for offer?

Edit: Also looknig for an Arceus. Can basically trade any non pearl/diamond event poke for it. I'll be on at like 3(Eastern time) for anyone who is interested in trading

tshahi10

Smash Ace
are you guysusing unlegit pokes?
cause shaymin, aruseus, and darkrai are not availible right now.
Darkrai has been obtained in japan, but it will come to U.S soon

tshahi10

Smash Ace
I don't even know. I assumed the events already happened. When are the arceus and shaymin ones?
neither Us nor japan has held them yet.all arceus are hacks

bTW i forgot to mention that darkrai and shaymin can be attained in japan by a glitch.They are not hacks, just a glitch such as cloning. In the Us all shaymin , darkrai, and arceus's are hacks. Events will be waited on for the 8 year old noobs that havent beat the elite four and darkrai will probably be offered at level 30 for catching.

the darkrai that were GIVEN are at level 50 at first, and know roar of time/spacial rend

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
How informative! Thanks. I won't take candy or Arceus...Arceusses...Arcei...well the point is I won't take the plural form of Arceus from strangers :).

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
And theoretically, couldn't someone have hacked one just to have it in their pokedex, and then put it on the GTS for a legit Japanese one?

tshahi10

Smash Ace
umm, this is not true. american shaymin and darkrai arent automatically havked. what if someone used the japanese game glitch and cloned them?
Then he would have used the japanese version and that is legit, but some of the recent japanese ones have patched the glitch
btw- if you evolve a japanese unevolved pokemon, it will evolve into its english name, unless it was nicknamed

And theoretically, couldn't someone have hacked one just to have it in their pokedex, and then put it on the GTS for a legit Japanese one?
Actually, some people are getting banned for doing that in the GTS, so No because hack filling your pokedex can actually be detected from your GTS wifi connection. And trading a hacked pokemon directly will get both of you banned from the gts.

However, if someone trades you a hacked pokemon through fc , then that would legitimately fill your pokedex and you would be able to trade for a legit one in the GTS with any of your pokemon except the hacked one, or else you will be disconnected, but not banned, since you may not know your getting a hacked from the fc sytem and nintendo knows that.(exactly why nsiders forbid posting your FC anywhere)

titus

Smash Journeyman
but how can you be sure whether or not you get a hacked poke from gts. thats even harder to figure out bcuz you cant check any of its info. and it doesnt always show the OT of the poke.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
but how can you be sure whether or not you get a hacked poke from gts. thats even harder to figure out bcuz you cant check any of its info. and it doesnt always show the OT of the poke.
You cannot be 100% sure, but nintendo is trying their hardest to ban people from depositing hacks. I got a hacked shiny mewtwo from serebii, but when i tried to deposit it, GTS instantly disconnected me and i got kicked out. I was allowed to come back in though, cause i got the hack through someone else from the Fc wifi, and i was not the one reponsible for putting in the hack code to get it.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
You cannot be 100% sure, but nintendo is trying their hardest to ban people from depositing hacks. I got a hacked shiny mewtwo from serebii, but when i tried to deposit it, GTS instantly disconnected me and i got kicked out. I was allowed to come back in though, cause i got the hack through someone else from the Fc wifi, and i was not the one reponsible for putting in the hack code to get it.
lol, my brother got a dialga from the gts yesterday that was Apparently met at route 209 at level 100. Sounds hacked to me.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
FSLMJM, I have almost all of those pokemon you are looking for

Wormadam/Mothim
the 2 cherry things
Aipom/Ambipom
Lopunny
Honchkrow
Munchlax
Croagunk
Carnivine
Finneon
Lumineon
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Togekiss
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon Z
Gallade
Probopass
Gallade
Duskinor

I can get you any of these or their evolution. For example I don't have a stone to evolve Kirlia but I do have a adamant Ralts. What natures are your Cresslia, Ho-oh, Raikou?

Fox, I can get you a Curselax but I'll probably need to clone it.

Fox Legend

Smash Apprentice
Chill: Yeah, thats fine, and if you can get it with an Impish or Relaxed (preferably Impish) nature then that would be even more awesome. What would you want for it?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I just looked and it's a hardy nature female. I don't have the male pokemon necessary to breed another. You should ask commonyoshi he might have one.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Well, I was being an idiot today and accidentally released a Shroomish that was holding my exp. share. Anyone mind duping theirs and giving me one? I may have something that might interest you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom