• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh. Thanks, here:

Mewtwo (Modest)
Possible IV's.
Sp Atk: 21
Sp Def: 31
Spd: 6,7

Does that help?

-Ter

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
Oh. Thanks, here:

Mewtwo (Modest)
Possible IV's.
Sp Atk: 21
Sp Def: 31
Spd: 6,7

Does that help?

-Ter
Yea, helps a lot.

Sorry, I'm not interested though.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I've been looking for an adamant kangaskhan with early bird and a modest psyduck with cloud nine and hypnosis

I will trade what I can for them

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
I've been looking for an adamant kangaskhan with early bird and a modest psyduck with cloud nine and hypnosis

I will trade what I can for them
I can get you both, what do you have to offer? Any good IVed Pokemon?

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here have any REALLY good items or berries? I'm willing to trade a bunch of level 1 well-natured pokemon, all with good IVs and no EVs.

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
Are you looking for any specific pokemon
Um...

Good IVed:
Heracross
Bronzor/Bronzong
Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior
Magikarp/Gyarados
Tentacool/Tentacruel

I'll start both of those projects as soon as I know I'm going to get something I want.

-----

EDIT:
Ill start the Kangaskhan project for a Kabuto.

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
haha yes its legit and it came from my prize ditto
unfortunately, I can't get you your Kangaskhan, until it pops up in the Great Marsh. So I'll just call that one off.

-----

But I'll still do the Psyduck project.

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
By the way, do want the pokemon to be named?

I got kabuto egg and I'll edit this when I get the IV's
Now that I think about it, I'll just take the kabuto egg. Don't need to name it anything, I'm just using it to get Rapid Spin on my tentacruel.

So, I give:
Modest Psyduck with Cloud Nine and Hypnosis

You give:
Kabuto

I can't do the project right now, but is it a deal?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I need a:
Totodile
Chikorita
Stantler
Houndoom

I would prefer to have Chikorita and Stantler as girls(lacking in that department) but I'll take whatever. Also where can you get Tropius cause I need one but I want to see I can get instead of by trading.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
I need a:
Totodile
Chikorita
Stantler
Houndoom

I would prefer to have Chikorita and Stantler as girls(lacking in that department) but I'll take whatever. Also where can you get Tropius cause I need one but I want to see I can get instead of by trading.
You need to transfer Tropius from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, via Pal Park.

I can give you a female level 1 Houndour, with no special IVs.

I also have a male level 36 Stantler.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You need to transfer Tropius from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, via Pal Park.

I can give you a female level 1 Houndour, with no special IVs.

I also have a male level 36 Stantler.
I thought it was possible to get Tropius with out the Pal Park?

I'll take the Houndour (I meant Houndour in my previous post btw). As for the Stantler, would you give me the lvl 36 one or a newly hatched Stantler?

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was possible to get Tropius with out the Pal Park?

I'll take the Houndour (I meant Houndour in my previous post btw). As for the Stantler, would you give me the lvl 36 one or a newly hatched Stantler?
I just checked on Bulbapedia, and it says that you can only CATCH it in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. I could probably do it for you, but it would take a little bit of time.

I don't really have the time to hatch a brand-new Stantler for you, so I'd give you the level 36 one.

By the way, what would you offer me, for the Hounder, the Stantler, and even the Tropius?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just checked on Bulbapedia, and it says that you can only CATCH it in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. I could probably do it for you, but it would take a little bit of time.

I don't really have the time to hatch a brand-new Stantler for you, so I'd give you the level 36 one.

By the way, what would you offer me, for the Hounder, the Stantler, and even the Tropius?
Depends, what do you want? Just name the Pokemon and I'll try to get it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I don't really want any pokemon, unless they're legendaries or shinies, for my collection.

I am, however, interested in unique and useful items/berries.
....f***. I don't have any of those two things. Why did I erase my games. *bangs head on wall*

By the way nice sig.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
....f***. I don't have any of those two things. Why did I erase my games. *bangs head on wall*

By the way nice sig.
Well, I'll take any legendary for ALL 3 of those things. As for the items/berries, you don't have anything from Diamond/Pearl that would be considered good/rare?

Thanks, I picked my favorite 6 hybrids, to be my "ideal team."

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well, I'll take any legendary for ALL 3 of those things. As for the items/berries, you don't have anything from Diamond/Pearl that would be considered good/rare?
The only legendaries I have besides the D/P ones are Mew, Deoxys and Kyogre which I like. I might be able to borrow my cousin's Pearl to get them. Well if I need any other Pokemon, I'll ask you another time.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
The only legendaries I have besides the D/P ones are Mew, Deoxys and Kyogre which I like. I might be able to borrow my cousin's Pearl to get them. Well if I need any other Pokemon, I'll ask you another time.
No items/berries?

Well, I just caught a male level 26 Tropius and a female level 25 Tropius, in Emerald. I even gave each of them pokerus, to sweeten the deal.

XACE-K

Smash Master
No items/berries?

Well, I just caught a male level 26 Tropius and a female level 25 Tropius, in Emerald. I even gave each of them pokerus, to sweeten the deal.
No items and berries and don't sayyou gave them Pokerus, its tempting me to make a deal (even though I have pokemon with it). I also might borrow my cousin's Emerald if I can't make a deal.

Also how did you get the fusions into your sig?

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
No items and berries and don't sayyou gave them Pokerus, its tempting me to make a deal (even though I have pokemon with it). I also might borrow my cousin's Emerald if I can't make a deal.

Also how did you get the fusions into your sig?
Well, do you have any interesting pokemon to offer me, besides legendaries?

I'll take dragons, starters, and other rare pokemon.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well, do you have any interesting pokemon to offer me, besides legendaries?

I'll take dragons, starters, and other rare pokemon.

For dragons, I can give you a Dratini, Bagon, Gible and starters from eggs.The only starters I can't give are Totodile and Chikorita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom