• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PMCE (Complete Extension) PACKAGE 2 - UPDATE IS LIVE!!! ENJOY!!!

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Make sure you guys keep voting for the Blue Falcon 30 Final Smash, by the way. Right now #28 is winning, but that could well change. I think I'll tally it up around 9PM tomorrow (EST).

typhlosion

Smash Rookie
Hey, I would like to do this. Do you guys have an instructional video or something?
Thanks in advance

negativesteve

Smash Rookie
Does this work with riivolution? I used the p:m riivolution set and replaced the project m pf and gct with the package but i get a silent freeze choosing a stage

negativesteve

Smash Rookie
Sorry; probably not. We're just doing this for hackless versions right now. Once we put in the SFX code, though, it should be able to do everything Riivolution can, so you might want to just use it that way.

so "The Current Package" is a hackless set? (srry if this is a dumb question)

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Also I'm a bit underwhelmed that your thread has so many views, but is on the short side when it comes to responds.
Hopefully a lot of these 'views' are people looking to make good use of the package being coded for them, so at least it's worth their time.
Otherwise, more contributions are always welcome.

I'm kind of back, so an OP-Update is at least possible now, but I have some catching up to do on what the others have been up to.

Enjoy the pack as is right meow!

Edit: It's for the NOT-WIFI PM: 2.6 set.

This is a 'hackless' set also in the sense that you have to fill all of your Character Textures yourself.
Otherwise, it's full of Stages, and 10 textures on a dozen Characters or so, which most (or all) Stages and Characters added are obviously 'hacked'

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Oh. There's actually a pack on BrawlVault that you can download and just make things easy on yourself. I'll post a link when I get home.

MVP

Smash Ace
samus really needs to be released... there are sooo many textures that i want to use. and samus has the coolest texture hacks ever

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Okay, guys: today's the day for the Falcon 30 votes. I'll tally at 9PM EST. Here's the link again:

http://poll.pollcode.com/m4i9n

I'll also post this right under the OP. Feel free to ask more questions or point us toward interesting stuff. We're getting more organized about this thing and making good progress.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Okay; internet problems, but I'm here now. Sorry for the wait.

Looks like there's a tie between 27 and 28. I'm going to flip a coin on it, I guess.

EDIT: flipping is done. #27 is victorious!

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I've been looking for a Dr. Mario hack that has the Doc with his glorious medicine pills and legendary white cape (and possibly a little lightning on his fsmash), but I can't seem to find one that is well done. Do you guys have any suggestions? Also, is it possible to keep this Dr. Mario with the original Mario's moves in contact (fireball)?

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, I've been looking for a Dr. Mario hack that has the Doc with his glorious medicine pills and legendary white cape (and possibly a little lightning on his fsmash), but I can't seem to find one that is well done. Do you guys have any suggestions? Also, is it possible to keep this Dr. Mario with the original Mario's moves in contact (fireball)?
Because the fireball is a projectile, it's not a part of Mario's costumes; it's from his moveset. Therefore you would need to change his fireball/f-smash for all cosutmes in order to do that (which I doubt you would want to do). I believe his cape can be changed, though.

That said, there are plenty of Dr. Mario movesets available on Brawl Vault. I don't know how to help you make it have the rest of Project Melee's properties, though.

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Because the fireball is a projectile, it's not a part of Mario's costumes; it's from his moveset. Therefore you would need to change his fireball/f-smash for all cosutmes in order to do that (which I doubt you would want to do). I believe his cape can be changed, though.

That said, there are plenty of Dr. Mario movesets available on Brawl Vault. I don't know how to help you make it have the rest of Project Melee's properties, though.
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Awesome work you're doing, I'm looking forward to the 2nd package I hope I get some SD card reader by the time it's out XP

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Awesome work you're doing, I'm looking forward to the 2nd package I hope I get some SD card reader by the time it's out XP
Glad you appreciate it! The second package is coming out, well, second, but it's getting there. Hope you solve your problem there.

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Just asking, does the team plan on putting the Ness texture in which he is dressed up as a pokemon trainer? It would be a shame to not have this on the package, considering how well it looks on him (since he now has eyes).

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Just asking, does the team plan on putting the Ness texture in which he is dressed up as a pokemon trainer? It would be a shame to not have this on the package, considering how well it looks on him (since he now has eyes).
Definitely considering it for Package 2 (the competitive one). I'll have to take a closer look at it later.

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
So I've been having some trouble with the music in some of the expanded stages. Usually after about a minute of playing, the music cuts into this horrible gobbledygook white noise. It always happens at the same point, which would make me think that the music is somehow not looping properly, but in a couple cases the glitch clearly happens before the song has looped. This is particularly noticeable in the case of Melee Kongo Jungle, where it cuts out halfway through Lanky's section of the rap. I don't know if this is a problem specific to the stage expansion hack or if it's a thing with brawl hacking in general, but I thought I should bring it to y'alls attention in case it is a problem within the scope of the project.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
So I've been having some trouble with the music in some of the expanded stages. Usually after about a minute of playing, the music cuts into this horrible gobbledygook white noise. It always happens at the same point, which would make me think that the music is somehow not looping properly, but in a couple cases the glitch clearly happens before the song has looped. This is particularly noticeable in the case of Melee Kongo Jungle, where it cuts out halfway through Lanky's section of the rap. I don't know if this is a problem specific to the stage expansion hack or if it's a thing with brawl hacking in general, but I thought I should bring it to y'alls attention in case it is a problem within the scope of the project.
That's most likely a problem with the songs themselves. We didn't really check through all of that when we pushed it out, unfortunately, since it was really just something for people to work with. Sorry about that. The easiest way to fix it is by just replacing the song.

By the way, we are checking that thoroughly for the upcoming packages, in case that wasn't clear. haha

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
That's the issue of the SD card. Try copying all the music off of it, deleting the music off of the SD card, then copying it all back. If that doesn't work back up your card and format before returning them.

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I've mostly just been replacing them as I find them, no big deal. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Top Bottom