• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PMCE (Complete Extension) PACKAGE 2 - UPDATE IS LIVE!!! ENJOY!!!

JasonHam

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the really basic question, but how do I get it to load in Riivolution or Gecko? I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
Hey I m gonna dl this when I get home. I was wondering if you guys are prepAred for 3.0. With 3.0 around the corner will this new update be compatible with it?

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Sorry for the really basic question, but how do I get it to load in Riivolution or Gecko? I cannot figure it out for the life of me.
Should load normally via hackless method (Gecko). Can you load normal Project M?

Hey I m gonna dl this when I get home. I was wondering if you guys are prepAred for 3.0. With 3.0 around the corner will this new update be compatible with it?
We're hoping to add the stages over to 3.0, but we really don't know how compatible it will be until it's released. And most of the cBliss stuff here is gonna be gone for 3.0 because 1) The texture quality isn't really there and 2) They may have issues with ACE.

JasonHam

Smash Rookie
Should load normally via hackless method (Gecko). Can you load normal Project M?
Yeah, normal Project M loads fine but Gecko won't appear when I load the homebrew channel with my SD card in. I'm just extracting the files then putting them on the card, am I missing a step?

Edit: Also, when I made an "apps" folder and put the Gecko files in that, it loaded the launcher but just launched vanilla Brawl. And it might be worth noting that my SD card is 4GB.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
Yeah, normal Project M loads fine but Gecko won't appear when I load the homebrew channel with my SD card in. I'm just extracting the files then putting them on the card, am I missing a step?

Edit: Also, when I made an "apps" folder and put the Gecko files in that, it loaded the launcher but just launched vanilla Brawl. And it might be worth noting that my SD card is 4GB.

as far as i know you can only use 2gbs bc brawl doesnt recognize more than 2gbs

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
This is good and maybe this was already addressed but... Game and Watch's weapons and stuff are colored incorrectly

Some of the textures feel weird but otherwise it's a fun package.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So, I spent the night awake with an obnoxious cough that wouldn't allow me to sleep when I noticed something about Flat Zone Kitchen that annoyed the hell out of me. If you take advantage of the Project M pause camera, you can see a big part of the stage hanging through the bottom of the handheld. I have corrected this problem, as well as made the stuff on screen more accurate to the colors and design you would see on the actual Chef Game and Watch game. This should be the last thing I do to it, with any luck.

[collapse=New Kitchen]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Old Kitchen]
[/collapse]

Download Hyaah.

Hey Sully, remember when I promised to stop working on this (And kill you last?)
That's right Major, you did.
I lied. (Apparently)

[Collapse=New Menu stuffs]

MenStageSwitch

MenSelmapIcon

MenSelmapPrevbase[/collapse]

JasonHam

Smash Rookie
Good news: Got my hands on a 2GB SD card, so I can use the pack!

Bad news: It crashes every time I choose Multi -> Fight. Anyone got a fix for this?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Didn`t there used to be a pack for just plain unedited CEP and Cbliss? I think it was called the Current Pack. Can we have that back?

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Didn`t there used to be a pack for just plain unedited CEP and Cbliss? I think it was called the Current Pack. Can we have that back?
Are you looking for a build with the Liberyernie's full CEP + cBliss or partial fully functional CEP + cBliss? I'd post the old link, but I have no idea where Nausicaa put the link hahaha.

Anyways, we're waiting til 3.0 to do any more updates to this. No sense in messing with cBliss and CEP when ACE/Clone Engine/New Stages are probably gonna break everything. Assuming CEP is working properly though, we hope to have an updated build with just our stages for you guys to use ASAP.

Also if cBliss tool is working properly with 3.0, I'd like to replace/remove almost the entirety of our current cBliss stuff (since I'll be honest, it really didn't come out too great as most of you know) and add Smash 3 support for characters not getting alts in addition to a few Melee models. Not all characters would have cBliss 10 costumes like now though, but I really want to give you guys quality over quantity this time in terms of costumes. I dun goofed with our original release, I admit it.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
I still want to know what ever happened to using Shun's vibrant textures and SJS CSP's
Actually all the default (00) textures are Vibrants. There are some others in the pack too I know. And I would've ued SJS CSPs, but SJS didn't have CSPs/BPs for all the used textures. Hopefully I'll be able to do SJS CSPs/BPs for the 3.0 re-release.

Kiddy_Dong

Smash Rookie
A few questions:

1. Does the kitchen stage have walk off ledges anymore? I can't tell from the pictures.
2. Is libertyernie planning to increase the CEP for a total of 78 stages in this PMCE?
3. Could you guys make a version of the floating island with the under-the-hood changes (like blastzones, etc) but with its original field texture? I don't want to replace Brawl Shadow Moses but at the same time I don't want two variations of it.

Keep it up! This looks good so far.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Actually all the default (00) textures are Vibrants. There are some others in the pack too I know. And I would've ued SJS CSPs, but SJS didn't have CSPs/BPs for all the used textures. Hopefully I'll be able to do SJS CSPs/BPs for the 3.0 re-release.
Speaking of which, what's up with the stock icons at the results screen, is that apart of Cbliss or what?

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
A few questions:

1. Does the kitchen stage have walk off ledges anymore? I can't tell from the pictures.
2. Is libertyernie planning to increase the CEP for a total of 78 stages in this PMCE?
3. Could you guys make a version of the floating island with the under-the-hood changes (like blastzones, etc) but with its original field texture? I don't want to replace Brawl Shadow Moses but at the same time I don't want two variations of it.

Keep it up! This looks good so far.
1. I haven't tested Pwnz0rz Man's version myself yet, but the current version you fall off here and here:

2. I think he'd like to assuming we can get every stage working properly with random and stage striking. That's the reason we went with the current 9-stage build.
3. I didn't actually work on this stage, so I really have no idea. That's a question hopefully Nausicaa or libertyernie can answer.

Speaking of which, what's up with the stock icons at the results screen, is that apart of Cbliss or what?
That's a cBliss thing yeah. Thought I changed that though. Odd.

could you guys please put an image collection of each stage?
Hoping to have individual stage previews/downloads sometime next week. I'll try to get them up Sunday.

Also guys, PLEASE don't post any more about the graphical texture changes. PLEASE. I get it, they came out bad. They're going away after 3.0. They're gone. You won't have to see them again. I'm sorry for the poor quality, I don't want you guys to expect work this bad from me. Please bear with us until next week so that you guys can add our stages to your PM 3.0 builds. Hopefully I'll be able to add a partial quality cBliss to 3.0 also, but as I said before, no promises cBliss will even work with 3.0.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
calm down man, i'm sure everyone here greatly appreciates this project (well i know i do) and they just want to see it get better, which is usually done through feedback, so don't sweat it man ;)
lol my bad, didn't mean to come off all panicky. I appreciate the feedback! It's just that I'm disappointed with the work I've done and I find it a bit irritating that I have to wait until 3.0 to fix it! hahahahaha Been busy with finals week coming up and I'm not gonna get to do much more modding until Sunday.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
1. I haven't tested Pwnz0rz Man's version myself yet, but the current version you fall off here and here:

Mine's not really an alternate stage, it's just a graphical alteration that makes the ledges more apparent and brightens up the colors. I hope you guys don't mind the alteration I did.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
SOME NOTES!!!

We'll be doing a Stage-Edits (9) only version, as we know for sure it can transfer to 3.0 with only minor changes. Things like our Distant Planet will change/be removed because of the adjustments to SSE: Jungle PM makes for it in 3.0.

A Smash 3 + Stage-Edits only version is inevitable, without cBliss, as its interaction with 3.0 is questionable where Smash 3 textures are high-quality, the expanded textures are there if needed, and some people are working on both projects at once anyway, though whether this will come for 2.6b or not is a questionable thing in regards to it being worth it or not in this time-frame.

Still, an Updated-cBliss + Stage-Edits version IF AT ALL POSSIBLE with 3.0, would be the long-term plan, and the fully expanded 78 Stage-List included eventually. To keep things in high quality regarding Stages, when referring to competition-functional options, it's a little tricky (trickier than simple-textures, and those are tricky enough hehe), hence 9-Stages was plenty for now. The Stage-Striking code only goes up to 9 extra Stages currently too, so that was a major factor in the decision for this version too and may not even change for the Tourney-Pack if nothing can be worked out by then.

We have a GCT for the 78 Stages for 2.6b with cBliss, etc, but it's unfilled, as it was for P1 and isn't complete. Otherwise, we'll do the Blanket-Download like we did for 2.6 (not 2.6b though) on here BEFORE we fill them, as we know people like to fill things in themselves anyway, regardless of waiting for our complete packages or not.

So WHAT TO EXPECT.

1: Empty-3.0 with Stage-Expansion (9 and 78) + cBliss if possible.

2: Smash 3 + Stage-Expansion (both Stage-versions is easy enough)

3: Competition-Functional Stage-List package (9 or 78 Stages/cBliss/Smash 3 options)

4: Fully filled Casual-Play Stage-List and Texture Package (same options as other Pack)

0: PROJECT: M 3.0 GET HYPE

Mine's not really an alternate stage, it's just a graphical alteration that makes the ledges more apparent and brightens up the colors. I hope you guys don't mind the alteration I did.
It's GREAT and right along the lines of things I was thinking of changing, so thanks!
Isn't it more 'canon' too, with the tinted background flavor?

Edit: Are all the Icons in your DL too? (Didn't check)

I'm likely lowering the platforms a bit in the coming versions. Had a lot of people play-test on it and with some collective discussion, they're the slightest bit too high for well-spread character comfort.

Kiddy_Dong

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the response!

I do have one suggestion to make regarding the Paper Mario Castle stage: The ledges are obscured by the two black pillars that support the castle. You guys should look into removing those pillars so that players can actually see themselves during edge play.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
It's GREAT and right along the lines of things I was thinking of changing, so thanks! Isn't it more 'canon' too, with the tinted background flavor?
I've seen versions of Game and Watch games with both a more pale tint and a brighter golden/yellow.. Both are pretty canon, though the Chef game I saw most recently had the brighter tint, hence my version with that.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Thanks for the response!

I do have one suggestion to make regarding the Paper Mario Castle stage: The ledges are obscured by the two black pillars that support the castle. You guys should look into removing those pillars so that players can actually see themselves during edge play.
Common comment and concern, yeah.
I actually straight up removed spikes that were around it, and shrunk the pillars to the smallest possible extreme before they began revealing what seems to be an odd bump in the terrain-edges of the main stage. I'll figure something out though.
The other common edge-concern is the Link's Cabana stage, as the ledges are actually hard to see, and it's just a silly experiential nuance to know where they are, akin to Melee BF ledge-shinans.
That one seem okay, or was it a stand-out to you too?

Kiddy_Dong

Smash Rookie
I haven't gotten around to playing Link's cabana yet but I'll look at it.

I agree with the G&W stage's platforms being a bit too high. Their placement also make the stage seem an awful lot like Chibi robo. Maybe look into different platform layouts?

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
It's one of the easiest to edit, so really anything goes.
What seems to be lacking in the entirety of the stage-list, is the only question!

Edit/PS/Re-state: My SD reader broke a while ago, but I got it replaced, but now I lent my SD cards to others so they could get the Updated Heroes of Might and Magic 3 on their computers... so the wait is on again before I even get to play this pack myself. XD

Kiddy_Dong

Smash Rookie
If you do get around to fixing the ledge visibility problem on Paper Castle, could you post the .pac to mediafire for download? The stage is excellent otherwise, and I wouldn't want to re-download the whole package for one stage.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
although i appreciate the project, i think it would be better if you guys solely worked on stage edits, i mean there are some excellent stages (like the mewtwo world) and i think you guys should just work on putting interesting and unique stages

i also suggest this bc usually with this game lots of people like to customize it from the ground-up, and you guys including shun's vibrant pack and all of the portraits and all of this and that, well basically i just want to pick out some cool things, not everything and then have to replace or figure out which is which, not to mention lots of people will never recognize your work since they don't want to download a bunch of stuff that they don't want, you guys could do what shun did and continually update the thread with new stage content where anyone can just pick out what they like and don't like, instead of offering EVERYTHING and not knowing what is in there

again, awesome project but i think this would do you guys better (and avoid frustration)

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
although i appreciate the project, i think it would be better if you guys solely worked on stage edits, i mean there are some excellent stages (like the mewtwo world) and i think you guys should just work on putting interesting and unique stages
This is essentially what we're going to do. ACE essentially broke cBliss so there's not much of a point to the textures anymore. We are planning to release the stages individually, we just need to compile them. However, we would like to release an easy "put this on the root of your SD card and have all of our stages with our 9-stage expansion" zip too.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
This is essentially what we're going to do. ACE essentially broke cBliss so there's not much of a point to the textures anymore. We are planning to release the stages individually, we just need to compile them. However, we would like to release an easy "put this on the root of your SD card and have all of our stages with our 9-stage expansion" zip too.

glad to hear it!

Bent 00

Smash Apprentice
If you're going to give Falcon a new Final Smash, I suggest a polished version of Kurobit's "Final Falcon Punch". Here's an old post I made about it:

---

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=56081.msg1094524#msg1094524

Also on Smash Boards: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=15254432&postcount=1180

Something I've wanted for a long time now is to have KuroBit's "Final Falcon Punch" Final Smash available to use in Project: M and Brawl-. As far as I know, it's only been released as part of the "MAX Onslaught" (*) Falcon PSA (Brawl Vault entry **) by Keil Crimson (formerly Wave Kusanagi).

If you haven't seen it already, here it is:

- video - (skip to 1:22)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HEJ2xIGEgSw#t=81s

- GIF -

I found an incomplete version of this FS here (***), but it is apparently missing some vital VFX and SFX.

Could someone here take the Final Falcon Punch out of "MAX Onslaught" Falcon, and apply it to Falcon's moveset in Project: M Demo 2.5b and Brawl- 2.X Patch Level 5? Might as well add it into Brawl+ 7.0.3 Shining Gold, too.

Keil Crimson released a "Kusanagi's Aesthetic Falcon" (****) PSA which incorporates some of MAX Onslaught's VFX and SFX, but he also changed the Final Smash into something worse (*****). I've tried contacting him about this, but he didn't reply... And I don't know where to find KuroBit.

Thanks for any help. Let's get this awesome Final Smash ported!

* http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2657.0
** http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1969
*** http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-1060.html
**** http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51163.0
***** http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/zackwinzard/album 2/al_120918_1408binout.jpg

---

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Is this updated for 3.0 yet?
As of right now, no. The current build is a 2.6b build. We have a semi-finished build currently for 3.0 and hope to have it to you guys soon. We also plan on releasing the stages individually so people can add our stages to their own builds.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
As of right now, no. The current build is a 2.6b build. We have a semi-finished build currently for 3.0 and hope to have it to you guys soon. We also plan on releasing the stages individually so people can add our stages to their own builds.
Great thanks those stages look cool!

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
Sorry, progress has been slow with us lately. Hopefully we can get them organized and get them out to you guys soon! In the meantime, I threw together screens of our stages http://imgur.com/gallery/hYSR7

no worries, sorry about coming off as if you have to do it, theres just so many great stages it'd be a waist to not upload them

thanks again

VyseTheQuick

Smash Rookie
I want to throw out that I totally support this project, and that I'm super excited for the PM 3.0 complete casual build.

Top Bottom