• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickRat

Smash Journeyman
Fixed that broken image link for you.

And yeah, he's been suggested, lol.
Oh, sorry, didn't realize it was broken :facepalm:

Really? Never seen that suggestion :laugh:

Well... maybe I can suggest a female Pikachu:

And zombie Wario:

I would also like to see classic badass Snake:

How do people think Robot Ness would actually work over regular Ness's animation? He's like a box.
What if he was a R.O.B. Alt?

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
How do people think Robot Ness would actually work over regular Ness's animation? He's like a box.
What if he was a R.O.B. Alt?
The exact shape doesn't actually matter, as long as the model is about the same size. There's already a Robot Ness costume on the vault that's square like the original, and the animations work fine.

He couldn't be a ROB alt because they're not the same character, and they match horribly.

Yep, it was the suggestion here that inspired me to create a Robot Ness texture. :p
Which I can see you found. :laugh:

Last edited:

QuickRat

Smash Journeyman
Oh, didn't know it was yours! Pretty cool! I saw that on other forum and I liked it so I saved the URL. A pleasure to meet you :laugh:

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord

Well... maybe I can suggest a female Pikachu:

And zombie Wario:

I would also like to see classic badass Snake:

Fem Pikachu seems too small a change to Pika to be a full costume. Maybe make every Pikachu female by holding R down at the beginning of the match?

Zombie Wario would be cool. But it isn't gonna happen.

I do enjoy the look of that Snake.

That's a skin though..

QuickRat

Smash Journeyman
Fem Pikachu seems too small a change to Pika to be a full costume. Maybe make every Pikachu female by holding R down at the beginning of the match?
Or maybe they could use some attributes from any female Pikachu in both the games and the anime as they did with Lucario's kimono.

Zombie Wario would be cool. But it isn't gonna happen.
Why isn't it?

I do enjoy the look of that Snake.
It's pretty cool, that's right.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
If Mario wasn't full up I'd suggest Retro Mario/ jumpman
That would be great. He looks like such a funny character with that stache and eyebrow game.
The best thing ever would be pairing it with the old Brawl Mario taunt that was based off his death animation in Donky Kong.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
As long as the body and limbs are about the same size, the exact shape doesn't matter, so it's not hard at all to make something like that match the original.
I really want to see Robo Ness now that I know it can actually work. Ghost Ness would be the next costume I'd want to see. They'd have to him him legs though, but I'd be fine with just the white texture and the little angel wings and halo if they can work.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I really want to see Robo Ness now that I know it can actually work. Ghost Ness would be the next costume I'd want to see. They'd have to him him legs though, but I'd be fine with just the white texture and the little angel wings and halo if they can work.
That's a really good idea. Now that I'm getting pretty good at importing, I might just try making this myself, lol.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
If it was an actual costume and not just a palette recolor, they could include the fanny pack, which is kind of the whole reason I like the idea. Maybe they could model new shoes for him too.

MLGF

Smash Lord
As cool as Flint's design was in that game... Lucas is bleh looking.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I also wouldn't mind a Swanky Kong cosplay based on his look in DKC2.

IMO this fits DK more than the pimp Swanky in the OP. You wouldn't be able to appreciate his fancy outfit since he's always hunched over like the dirty gorilla he is.

With this outfit, it doesn't require the removal of the signature tie(imho, this shirt would bolster the style of the tie). You still get the pimp rings for maximum pain during those charge-B punches, and idunno if it'll be seen much, but gold fillings are still slick.

I'd keep DK's signature Dairy Queen ice cream hairstyle over the jewfro though. Gotta keep it recognizable as DK. Unless it works to help people recognize it as Swanky? That's the only thing I'm debating about to myself.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Sorry guys, missed a lot cause my notifications are acting up.

Robo Ness has legit been in the OP forever. But yeah, Shin and Mansta's both look badass.

And everyone knows that Lucas needs a fanny pack.

As for everyone's suggestions I'll update them ASAP.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
My Jesus..
The hitboxes must be kinda weird on that skin..
It's actually really playable, the arms and legs go to the same spots, and Ness' head/body normally don't move all to much for his stuff to be too out of place. I might be overlooking things because I made it though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I just want Boxing DK recolors
And Outset Tink recolors
And Dry Bowser recolors
And Pirate Wolf recolors
And Criminal Luigi recolors
PMBR pls

MLGF

Smash Lord
Mr. L isn't something I think needs recolors.

But I'd love some Outset and Pirate Wolf colors.
Because everyone uses them.

splat

Smash Lord
But I'd love some Outset and Pirate Wolf colors.
Because everyone uses them.
Very much agree with this, both of them are very well done and deserve some extra colors.

Also, the new Ike costume Pik just posted on the subreddit is bloody fantastic.

Last edited:

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
You wanna know what's cool? Concept art. Here is some courtesy of our very own jiang <3

Originally was going to have a beard but we chose to not to follow through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom