• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Wouldn't bother me, the official Dr. Luigi has a hat, and the official Dr. Mario doesn't.

Also Doctor Mr L? http://i.imgur.com/Tz0tg0N.png :troll:
THATS MISTER DOCTOR PROFESSOR L TO YOU.
Anyway, I guess I wouldn't really care if they left his jeans on instead of white pants, might as well, like you said his hat is still there.
Also @ Nanobuds Nanobuds are we going to have an update about the costumes that haven't been officially announced, like Dark Meta Knight, Hector Ike and Classic/OoT Sheik and Zelda?
EDIT: Might as well post these 2 ideas for Peach Alts..

Sunshine Peach,

Explorer Peach.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Here's some another Marth costume if the BR does ever decide to add more costumes after every character gets one. Do people like Chrom?

Chrom's outfit

Raijinken

Smash Master
Here's some another Marth costume if the BR does ever decide to add more costumes after every character gets one. Do people like Chrom?

Chrom's outfit
Chrom seems to be built a bit more like Ike, at least to my eye, but he'd be fine. That said, he's also a very likely candidate for Smash 4, so who knows what'll happen with that.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Did I mention yesterday that I saw a sweet custom Diddy skin that flipped his hat backwards and kept his glasses on permanently?

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
This is kinda old but I figured I was never going to finish it so i might as well post what I have.
[collapse=Pokemon]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Sonic]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Mario]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Yoshi]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda]

[/collapse]
[collapse=F-Zero]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Fire Emblem]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Star Fox]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Earthbound]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metroid]

[/collapse]
[collapse=DK]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metal Gear]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Kirby]

[/collapse]

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
This is kinda old but I figured I was never going to finish it so i might as well post what I have.
[collapse=Pokemon]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Sonic]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Mario]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Yoshi]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda]

[/collapse]
[collapse=F-Zero]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Fire Emblem]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Star Fox]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Earthbound]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metroid]

[/collapse]
[collapse=DK]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metal Gear]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Kirby]

[/collapse]
Shin has a list of suggestions as well! Thanks for organizing this. I've recently made an effort to gain ownership of this thread's OP. I can't garuntee it. YET, but if I do I'll include your list.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I totally forgot Mewtwo gets a cloak. But idunno if it would be worth a costume.. I mean compare it to the pimpin gold and silver cyborg armor you could have instead.

I like the Squirtle... Shirts.. Whatever they are.

The Green Yoshi outfit looks like the stereotypical cool kid from the 90s, it's great. Haha.
I actually think a Lucas costume based on that Earthbound 3D game with the white shirt and fanny pack would be pretty awesome.

Raijinken

Smash Master
[collapse=Pokemon]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Sonic]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Mario]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Yoshi]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda]

[/collapse]
[collapse=F-Zero]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Fire Emblem]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Star Fox]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Earthbound]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metroid]

[/collapse]
[collapse=DK]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metal Gear]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Kirby]

[/collapse]
I always see that pink and green ZSS recolor and think Terra from FF6, then I remember it's Manga Samus.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
[collapse=Pokemon]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Sonic]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Mario]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Yoshi]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda]

[/collapse]
[collapse=F-Zero]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Fire Emblem]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Star Fox]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Earthbound]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metroid]

[/collapse]
[collapse=DK]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Metal Gear]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Kirby]

[/collapse]
The Ice Climber Jiggs is adorable.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Updated the OP! It has some f*cked up spoilers, and I need to add some more content, but progress is being made. I'm headed out now, but I'll continue work when I return.

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
While I think each character should just get a single alt costume for now I'm really just itching for some recolours for the established Alt costumes. To make Outset Link or Pajama Ness team savvy for starters.... though Dark Outset Link seems like a really appealing choice as well... (you guys saw my 14 or so recolours of Outset link didn't ya'll? lol)

I like that Pikachu in a jersey. He really needs some sort of shirt/hoodie alt.

Kirby has trouble with alts because he can't get new hats... but what about his shoes? He should have some baller kicks to wear.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Updated the OP! It has some f*cked up spoilers, and I need to add some more content, but progress is being made. I'm headed out now, but I'll continue work when I return.
Hey, grats on becoming the OP. Remember to remove some of the suggested alts that Shin F posted that are already confirmed, like Lucaryu is basically the gi outfit, Melee Ganon, and Light Suit Samus.
And I guess you'll have to look through the last few pages to find some of the new ideas people have added.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Hey, grats on becoming the OP. Remember to remove some of the suggested alts that Shin F posted that are already confirmed, like Lucaryu is basically the gi outfit, Melee Ganon, and Light Suit Samus.
And I guess you'll have to look through the last few pages to find some of the new ideas people have added.
I'm planning on it, thanks!

I'm not home right now, but when I am I'm fixing screwy spoilers, and finishing up the rules and lists

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Ike in his Lord or Vanguard gear would be grand.

As would Sonic in his snowboarding equipment in SA2's mulitplayer

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I've been thinking.. If we gave Sheik an accurate Impa costume, wouldn't it confuse people if they saw Zelda's face on Sheik?

But I digress, putting Impa's OoT outfit on Sheik would be pretty sexy.

I mean come on, look at those biceps.. And those knees!! C. Falcon is so jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom