• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Who told you about the pill.. erm... I mean, we definitely would love to give some details on what is going on right now. However building hype is very valuable for us so we can't give many clues of what we're doing.

I can at least say that some suggestions that are present on this thread are being considered or even have concept art done, waiting for decisions from the art team to come to fruition. There are few new models done but I can't talk about them.

Although I can talk about my reaction when I saw them. What was it? Oh yes, like this.
I concur, any chance we can see some unused concept art that didn't make the final cut, like the aforementioned Akira Dr. Mario?

Or you guys saving that stuff up for later?

Either way, at the very least I am excited to hear that not only are you guys keeping you're eyes on these forums, this thread in particular, but that we should be expecting new stuff in the future! Very cool!

P.S. Thank you for making Mewtwo so awesome!

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
We don't have many plans for concept artwork right now, but if you guys really want we might make a compilation of what we have available to show in the future. Most of our models for 3.0 weren't made with concept art so I believe we don't have a lot to show without spoiling things just yet. The process is getting more detailed and organized to take less time since 3.0 was out so we might get more to show around the release of the next version.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
We don't have many plans for concept artwork right now, but if you guys really want we might make a compilation of what we have available to show in the future. Most of our models for 3.0 weren't made with concept art so I believe we don't have a lot to show without spoiling things just yet. The process is getting more detailed and organized to take less time since 3.0 was out so we might get more to show around the release of the next version.
Damn, there's so much I'd like to ask ... stuff I know you can't answer, like ... if you could tell us 'if' there;s going to be any additional characters added now that you've cracked the Clone system ...

Any chance you could at least give us a speculation of when a new update about the next release may be posted? Like a few days? End of April? Summer? *puppydog eyes*

Also, back on topic, damn those Fire Emblem alts are pretty sweet, I wasn't even aware there was an Awakening release, it would be pretty badass to see Roy, Marth, and Ike in some new artwork!

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Who told you about the pill.. erm... I mean, we definitely would love to give some details on what is going on right now. However building hype is very valuable for us so we can't give many clues of what we're doing.

I can at least say that some suggestions that are present on this thread are being considered or even have concept art done, waiting for decisions from the art team to come to fruition. There are few new models done but I can't talk about them.

Although I can talk about my reaction when I saw them. What was it? Oh yes, like this.
Ah! My bad, I guess that makes sense :)

And if you cant give info on the game..maybe some behind the scenes action on that..er.. pillow fight? c;

Prince Longstrok

Damn, there's so much I'd like to ask ... stuff I know you can't answer, like ... if you could tell us 'if' there;s going to be any additional characters added now that you've cracked the Clone system ...

Any chance you could at least give us a speculation of when a new update about the next release may be posted? Like a few days? End of April? Summer? *puppydog eyes*

Also, back on topic, damn those Fire Emblem alts are pretty sweet, I wasn't even aware there was an Awakening release, it would be pretty badass to see Roy, Marth, and Ike in some new artwork!
Now now, im sure the more we ask him, the more he dies inside because he cant tell us anything yet. :)

Im sure they are jsut as hyped to tell us about new things as we are to hear it!

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
For those of you not aware of the Fire Emblem Awakening costumes, there's one for each of the FE representatives in Smash. He have Ike who I think looks awesome in a shortcape and full armor:

The Marth costume is pretty sweet too, some nice changes and details added in:

Awakening Roy thought is just awesome though, I love this costume, if this was Roy's alt I'd probably have to start playing him just to use this costume!:

On a side note, one the hardest alt's I've been thinking of has been Kirby, since Kirby changes so much based on his power, one idea I had was a Kirby alt that was based on Dark Matter, not Dark Matter himself, but based on him, but not sure where the line would need to be to make sure it is still 'Kirby'

And second idea was Yarn Kirby ... but the issue with that is that it's not just making a Yarn Kirby, you'd need to make yarn versions of every single power-up, and that's quite an undertaking, not to mention a stress on memory ...

Prince Longstrok

For those of you not aware of the Fire Emblem Awakening costumes, there's one for each of the FE representatives in Smash. He have Ike who I think looks awesome in a shortcape and full armor:

The Marth costume is pretty sweet too, some nice changes and details added in:

Awakening Roy thought is just awesome though, I love this costume, if this was Roy's alt I'd probably have to start playing him just to use this costume!:

On a side note, one the hardest alt's I've been thinking of has been Kirby, since Kirby changes so much based on his power, one idea I had was a Kirby alt that was based on Dark Matter, not Dark Matter himself, but based on him, but not sure where the line would need to be to make sure it is still 'Kirby'

And second idea was Yarn Kirby ... but the issue with that is that it's not just making a Yarn Kirby, you'd need to make yarn versions of every single power-up, and that's quite an undertaking, not to mention a stress on memory ...

Those FE alts.

GIVE ME THEM TO ME NAO. ;-;

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Here's some old concept art by various members of the BR.

And some WIP pictures of 3.0 stuff, in case you guys are interested

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
So, is the fairy-wing Jigglypuff considered Jiggly's special alt? I wasn't sure if it was, I mean I get the reference that JP is a fairy-type now in the games, just wasn't sure if was just another regular alt like Pikachu's pirate hat to diversify her basic options.

Prince Longstrok

Here's some old concept art by various members of the BR.

And some WIP pictures of 3.0 stuff, in case you guys are interested

AWESOME. Love it :)

Im glad you kept this stuff, if its possible, please save every little bit of whatever you are working on now to showcase later when the time is right! :D

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
So, is the fairy-wing Jigglypuff considered Jiggly's special alt? I wasn't sure if it was, I mean I get the reference that JP is a fairy-type now in the games, just wasn't sure if was just another regular alt like Pikachu's pirate hat to diversify her basic options.
There aren't really any "special" alts.

It's a normal alt costume added with the alt costume engine.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
A compilation video would be nice. My other idea is Nanobuds's model hacks in the game and mewtwo2000's stage hacks as well, such as Mewtwo2000's Grunty castle and Nanobuds's other m zero suit samus.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
A compilation video would be nice. My other idea is Nanobuds's model hacks in the game and mewtwo2000's stage hacks as well, such as Mewtwo2000's Grunty castle and Nanobuds's other m zero suit samus.
What's this Grunty's Castle stage? I want to see!

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
grunty's castle from banjo-kazooie
Well I know that, I mean I wanted to see the stage! I've never even heard of there beign a stage based on Grunty's Castle, I love BK! Wish those two could be in the game, they have so many awesome Smash worthy moves!

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Anybody want to see a Groudon Pikachu skin?
Do you mean like a Groudon skin over Pikachu? Or the Blue Orb Pikachu from the anime with the glowing runes? Cause I suggested the latter already, including a Red Orb alt (like Mewtwo has Metal and Gold armor)

Shin F.

Smash Master
Added stuffs
Luigi: Dr. Luigi, Dreamy Luigi
Peach: Nurse Peach (with extended dress for hitboxes), SMB1 Peach / Retro Peach, Pauline Recolor, Melee Dress Style, Melee Daisy Alt,
Bowser: Dark Bowser, Strikers Bowser, Wedding Bowser, Bowletta, Meowser, SMB1 Box Art Bowser, King Koopa (Super Show)
Donkey Kong - Funky Kong's Clothes, Strikers DK, Donkey Kong Jr., Swanky Kong's Clothes
Diddy Kong - Strikers Diddy, DK Jr's Clothes, Kiddy's PJs, Funky Kong's Clothes, Lanky Kong's Clothes
Yoshi: Pirate Yoshi, Brown Yoshi
Link - SS, SS Manga Link, Hyrule Warriors Link, NES Art Link, Hero's Shade (either as a skeleton or as OoT Link wearing his armor)
Zelda - OoT, SS
Sheik - OoT, SS
Ganondorf - OoT, OoT3D, Wind Waker Recolor,
Toon Link - ALttP Link / Classic Link, Conductor Link, Young Link's Clothes
Samus - UAM 1, MP2 recolors, true Fusion Suit, true Dark Suit, true Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, Light Suit, PED Suit, Dark Samus cosplay
ZSS - Zero Mission Ending, Super Metroid Ending, Civvies, Military Suit, Justin Bailey, 'Corrupted' Samus, Classic ZSS, SJS ZSS
Pit - Sacred Treasures, Classic/Melee Pit, KI Uprising Fighter Armor
Ice Climbers - Real Ice Climbers, Hoods Down, Summertime Ice Climbers, Autumn Ice Climbers, Spring Ice Climbers, Classic Ice Climbers
ROB - SNES ROB, Gamecube ROB, Wii ROB, N64 ROB, DS ROB
Kirby - Grape, Charcoal, Orange, Snow... just recolors in general.
Meta Knight - Quickdraw Meta Knight, Meta Knight unmasked, Super Star Ultra Meta Knight (different hat? someone find this.), NES Meta Knight, Draw Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight Cosplay, Galactica Knight Cosplay
King Dedede - Quickdraw Dedede, Penguin colored, Masked Dedede, Classic Dedede, Draw Dedede, N64 Dedede, Toy Dedede (Kirby's Toybox), Ninja Dojo Dedede
Olimar - Alph, Brittany and Charlie-like recolors, Bad Ending Pikmin Olimar
Captain Falcon - Classic Captain Falcon, Pikmin Suit, Famicom Disguise, Super Falcon Suit, GX Captain Falcon
Pikachu - Christmas Hat, Sparky Hair, Classic Shiny Pikachu, Raichu recolor, Team Rocket Hat, Pichu Backpack, Melee Fedora, Ninja Mask, Red Orb Pikachu, Blue Orb Pikachu
Squirtle - Clone Squirtle
Ivysaur - Clone Ivysaur
Charizard - Clone Charizard, Ridley colored, Dragonite colored, Dry Charizard, Gen II Shiny Charizard
Lucario - Sir Aaron's Clothes, Lucaryu, Evil Lucario
Mewtwo - Shiny Mewtwo in Armor
Jigglypuff - Christmas Hat, Nurse Joy Hat, Officer Jenny Hat, Melee Focus Sash, El Globo, Bigglypuff, Classic Red/Blue Jigglypuff
Marth - Awakening Marth, Classic (Pantless) Marth, Shadow Dragon Marth, Mystery of the Emblem Marth, Great Lord Lucina Cosplay, Lucina Mask, Alm Recolor
Ike - Lord Ike, Vanguard Ike, Hero Ike, Awakening Ike
Roy - Awakening Roy, Eliwood recolor
Ness - Robot Ness, Jeff's school uniform, Poo's martial arts gi, Ninten's clothes, Ghost Ness, Project M shirt
Lucas - DCMC shirt, Pajamas Lucas, Kumatora Recolor, Duster's clothes / recolor, Project M shirt
Mr. Game and Watch - Orange, Purple, White, Silver, Gold, and other recolors
Snake - Big Boss, Naked Snake, Old Snake, Liquid Snake, Tuxedo Snake
Sonic - Silver-Colored Sonic, Orange-Colored Sonic, Monochrome Sonic, Legacy Sonic, Excalibur Sonic, Race Gear Sonic, Sonic Boom Sonic, Sonic Riders Concept Art

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
Added stuffs
Peach: Nurse Peach (with extended dress for hitboxes), SMB1 Peach / Retro Peach, Pauline Recolor, Melee Dress Style, Melee Daisy Alt,
Bowser: Dark Bowser, Strikers Bowser, Wedding Bowser, Bowletta, Meowser, SMB1 Box Art Bowser, King Koopa (Super Show)
Donkey Kong - Funky Kong's Clothes, Strikers DK, Donkey Kong Jr., Swanky Kong's Clothes
Diddy Kong - Strikers Diddy, DK Jr's Clothes, Kiddy's PJs, Funky Kong's Clothes, Lanky Kong's Clothes
Link - SS, SS Manga Link, Hyrule Warriors Link, NES Art Link, Hero's Shade (either as a skeleton or as OoT Link wearing his armor)
Zelda - OoT, SS
Sheik - OoT, SS
Samus - UAM 1, MP2 recolors, true Fusion Suit, true Dark Suit, true Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, Light Suit, PED Suit, Dark Samus cosplay
ZSS - Zero Mission Ending, Super Metroid Ending, Civvies, Military Suit, Justin Bailey, 'Corrupted' Samus, Classic ZSS, SJS ZSS
Ice Climbers - Real Ice Climbers, Hoods Down, Summertime Ice Climbers, Autumn Ice Climbers, Spring Ice Climbers, Classic Ice Climbers
Kirby - Grape, Charcoal, Orange, Snow... just recolors in general.
Meta Knight - Quickdraw Meta Knight, Meta Knight unmasked, Super Star Ultra Meta Knight (different hat? someone find this.), NES Meta Knight, Draw Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight Cosplay, Galactica Knight Cosplay
King Dedede - Quickdraw Dedede, Penguin colored, Masked Dedede, Classic Dedede, Draw Dedede, N64 Dedede, Toy Dedede (Kirby's Toybox), Ninja Dojo Dedede
Captain Falcon - Classic Captain Falcon, Pikmin Suit, Famicom Disguise, Super Falcon Suit, GX Captain Falcon
Pikachu - Christmas Hat, Sparky Hair, Classic Shiny Pikachu, Raichu recolor, Team Rocket Hat, Pichu Backpack, Melee Fedora, Ninja Mask, Red Orb Pikachu, Blue Orb Pikachu
Ivysaur - Clone Ivysaur
Charizard - Clone Charizard, Ridley colored, Dragonite colored, Dry Charizard, Gen II Shiny Charizard
Jigglypuff - Christmas Hat, Nurse Joy Hat, Officer Jenny Hat, Melee Focus Sash, El Globo, Bigglypuff, Classic Red/Blue Jigglypuff
Marth - Awakening Marth, Classic (Pantless) Marth, Shadow Dragon Marth, Mystery of the Emblem Marth, Great Lord Lucina Cosplay, Lucina Mask, Alm Recolor
Ness - Robot Ness, Jeff's school uniform, Poo's martial arts gi, Ninten's clothes, Ghost Ness, Project M shirt
Lucas - DCMC shirt, Pajamas Lucas, Kumatora Recolor, Duster's clothes / recolor, Project M shirt
Sonic - Silver-Colored Sonic, Orange-Colored Sonic, Monochrome Sonic, Legacy Sonic, Excalibur Sonic, Race Gear Sonic, Sonic Boom Sonic, Sonic Riders Concept Art
How are getting this information?

Shin F.

Smash Master
You missed my request for Dark Matter Kirby and Yawn Kirby!
Hmm, must have just forgotten to add them. But they'd have to be recolors and not actual costumes since that would interfere with his hats.

Zelda - OoT, SS
Sheik - OoT, SS
Kirby - Grape, Charcoal, Orange, Snow... just recolors in general. Dark Matter recolor, Yarn Recolor
Ivysaur - Clone Ivysaur

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

I remember seeing a nude ganondorf skin on the vault awhile ago.

So.. Like.. I mean technically it follows the guidelines.. :o!?

Shin F.

Smash Master
What if we just pretend its REALLY cold out and he just finished swimming!?
It's Ganondorf. He's probably... how do I put this? A bit more... Adonis-like in his 'build' than most other characters. Even when cold, he's probably got an extra thigh.

Now, one of those ZSS or Zelda hacks at PMBR quality, though....

Last edited:

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
It's Ganondorf. He's probably... how do I put this? A bit more... Adonis-like in his 'build' than most other characters. Even when cold, he's probably got an extra thigh.

Now, one of those ZSS or Zelda hacks at PMBR quality, though....
10/10 would main in tournament.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf alt idea:

Would a Demise alt work for Ganondorf?

I know technically Demise is a different character, but also sort of not, since Demise's hatred was reborn into Ganondorf, so it's kinda like OoT Link to TP Link? Plus, a Demise alt would be awesome!

Last edited:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord

I know technically Demise is a different character, but also sort of not, since Demise's hatred was reborn into Ganondorf, so it's kinda like OoT Link to TP Link? Plus, a Demise alt would be awesome!
Dude, spoilers...

Shin F.

Smash Master
Ganondorf alt idea:

Same situation with Pikachu/Raichu and Bulbasaur/Ivysaur

*Demise wins*
The winner is... Ganondorf!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom