• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plenty of Corn!!!!!!! February 2nd, Decatur, IN

alcheato

Smash Ace
I should be here with a Melee/PM setup, and I'll try getting DSF to come with.

Tink

Smash Hero
i still have no idea who im riding with for this, but someone from chicago should be going and im righttt on the way for them.

kelly, how were u planning on gettin to this? i def need to get in on a car with someone! lmk

ORLY

Smash Master
i think chicago should start talkin' about rides to this

i'm looking to carpool with someone! i'd definitely get down on the kels / tink car

voorhese

Smash Master
Little England will be attending and is supposedly teaming with Ckit, Jason confirmed himself though.

I am still needing a teammate!

BIG C

Smash Master
In the facebook event page, someone offered to cover the venue fee and give a 10 dollar thank you stipend to whoever brings me. So any seats open goin from chicagoland?

voorhese

Smash Master
We need to get OH ****ing confirmed for this! Gracen and I are wanting to do crews if at all possible, and we would like at least for regions to be here. So far we have attendance from IN, MI, and IL that I know of. We can even do hybrid crews like MI/IN vs OH/IL and ****. COME ON STEP IT UP

voorhese

Smash Master
I'll have to ask Gracen if that's what he wants to do, sounds like u guys are gonna get whomped on to me.

if it happens lets discuss crews: how many peeps?

Captains?

Tink

Smash Hero
true fact, team chicago(me, kelly, scythe, sveet, vro) got like 4th at FC crews, only losing the power crew from EC+kage 0_o.....we will rock some ppl.

Tink

Smash Hero
idk, but im "HIV+" ur gonna get your *** destroyed here =D....this in Indiana country sonn.

Scythe

Smash Master
is anyone else willing to drive from chicago? or just one car?

ORLY

Smash Master
IL goin' in deep

if we fill those two cars, we've got ourselves 8 for the crew

ORLY

Smash Master
i might have to relinquish my spot in the car

.. and i even said "for realsies this time"

but we'll see. i'll let you guys know by wednesday

Tink

Smash Hero
who's all bringing setups to this 0_o? we need a bunch for this to run smoothly and with friendlies(with most ppl playing 2 games at once).

i should have 1 melee setup.

voorhese

Smash Master
I am providing 3 myself. also how do we get this listed with the "upcoming tournaments"?

if ours isn't there because it doesn't have enough confirmed attendance on here, take a look at the facebook event. There are plenty of people I know are coming that aren't even confirmed on the facebook event also. https://www.facebook.com/events/219262208208740/

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
Hiv will be bringing a full set-up, and I'll be bringing Dre and Hiv over.
Hopefully the fort wayne area is ready for southeast michigan to take spots and names
like Ohio. :laugh:

Gracen

Smash Cadet
Alright fellas... Sorry for the short notice, but I had a few things come to my attention recently.

1. I'll be giving back the $5 venue fee to the people who bring full set ups AFTER the tournament. Which means I'll be needing everyone to bring more than enough cash.

2. I would like to encourage more team entries. So I'm lowering the Melee Team's entry to $5.

3. I'm lacking the amount recording setups I would like to have. If you can bring a recording set up or know someone who can, please Message me.

:phone:

Top Bottom