• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright guys, Adam aka LoZR aka the dern best aka mr stack it up....wants to go to Apex. Buuut he needs our help. He needs a ride(which I would hope Josh's car would cover, but if not I'm asking anyone else to cover) and some money(not sure just how much yet, I'll ask Adam later) to be able to pay for entry and gas and hotel I guess. I'm gonna pick up some of the slack on this myself(as far as money goes), but I can't do it alone.

If we can get enough support for Adam in here then I can pay for his entry myself and I can just get paid back in person by anyone wanting to help him. Any and all support will be greatly appreciated.

Let's get that Catfish rep guys!

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Remind me to bring some extra cash to DJ's this weekend and I'll chip in 5-10 bucks because L0zr is the man.

The man-beast.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Thanks alot guys. I really feel lame having to ask for help on this but i really wanna go mainly to team with PP and get another chance at taking a BIG melee tournament.

The reason why im gonna need some help is cause i have got 2 gym bills to pay, car insurance and a 100 buck payment on my new 60in TV lol. All the help would be greatly appreciated.

I will be playing with all you guys in mind at the tournament and wont let you down.

Catfish!:mad:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm really sorry to get your hopes up guys....

Stuff came up and got in the way of getting Adam to this that was beyond money or ride johns. He's gonna be cheering for all of us on the stream and having a good time at the beach like he does though, so **** haha.

I'll be teaming with Yay.

Sorry Adam. =( Definitely next time bro.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Thx to all for the support though. I had no idea the tourney was starting on friday, i figured it was starting saturday like most tournaments.

Ill still be at the beach with my parents til that friday so theres no way i can make it =(

Dont worry NC. We will all support Yay and peeps as they **** through the bracket. PP and I will get our shot at pound 5

Team Catfish will neva die:mad:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yes there will be many future tournaments for sure.

Also the reason is because i signed up with a gym last year and the only way to sign up was a 1 year contract crap. That gym sucks and a new one opened up a couple months ago, and the new one *****. So im basically having to pay the old gym every month until the contract is up because i have started going to the new one now lol

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Dang, I was getting hyped for this. Oh, well, good to know you're going to start going to things again, L0zr. See you at Rom3 hopefully (That will hopefully be my debut at a major since I'm not going to Apex either).

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
l0zr, is it that you don't have a ride from the beach to a car, or is it that your parents wouldn't rlly be one to let you leave early?

i am the wilmingtonian with a car, if thats the problem.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah its mainly because my parents and I will be on vacation until that friday or maybe saturday. I wasnt planning on going to this at all it was all kinda a spur of the moment decision to go. We had this vacation planned for awhile anyway.

Top Bottom