• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

play without bananas

Sky`

Smash Lord
God ****, yoshididdy your name is so terrrible.
Every single time I hear that name, It makes me want to punch a baby.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
God ****, yoshididdy your name is so terrrible.
Every single time I hear that name, It makes me want to punch a baby.

Wow you still made about that. GET OFF N4N3RZ ****. You don't even post anything useful on these boards.

Besides I dont care if you don't like my name. I like my name. It's fresh! It ain't anything cliche like friggn sky. It original. You just jealous.

Edit: Im not gonna respond to anything you say.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Yoshididdy. Fresh? Just like that word, it's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
l2plai with bananananas.
And learn how to spell, "mad"
And learn to get a better name.

watch this.
Metaknightsnake. WOW! WHAT A GREAT NAME!!!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
sometimes bananas aren't really needed. there are only a few characters that you absolutely need bananas against like Olimar, lucario, or metaknight.

diddy's moveset is pretty awesome, bananas just make him broken :-P

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Ok so some falco challenged me to not use bananas, because he thinks that the reason I am beating him is solely because of them. So I accepted it. Turns out I tried to cheat and use bananas in the middle of matches and did WORSE. yea that might just be him being more cautious with bananas, but still. I was using moves I wouldn't normally use. i hardly ever use up air, because imo fair is so much better. I now use it as a combo finisher and realized (again and again) how awesome Bair and utilt are.

Play without bananas. For like 20 matches and you will notice a difference in your game. I even started SH throwing bananas, which I never do! :O
Make sure you tell him that the only reason he might ever beat you is because of his shield. Tell him that if you stop using bananas, he has to stop using his shield. That will even out the ******** argument.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
yoshi, you cant play without bannanas. some stupid $B member probobly jhoned to you about how he couldn't win because of your tech skill with bannanas. i admit they are annoying though.
PS: come back to BDA yoshi!! :mad:

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Make sure you tell him that the only reason he might ever beat you is because of his shield. Tell him that if you stop using bananas, he has to stop using his shield. That will even out the ******** argument.
Ok stop trolling. The point of this thread is to expand your game. This post was not needed at all.

DUB

Smash Lord
I recommend doing this on stages your less familiar with too. Sort of a double positive. You are learning more about Diddy's play style as well as stage strategies. It all works out because if you are CP'd to Rainbow/Norfair or places like that, your naner game is limited anyways so you'll have to use what you learned by not using them.

PurityX

Smash Cadet
I had no clue how to use banana's earlier on with Diddy Kong, so I already have most of my melee down, and it may even be better than my bananagames!

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Its pretty easy to play a game without bananas, but adjusting it during the middle of a match is the toughest part of using them. Theres certain characters that you can use this character against them but others that don't seem to your to your advantage.

For example I played a Kirby player and I 3 stocked him and the game finished in 4 minutes. It was a 8 minute match and 3 stock match. So the guy challenged me again for the 2nd time and took place in FD. I 1 stocked him at 20% and had him down to 3 minutes. Only reason I had a harder time was because he was camping and stalling.

My point is that playing a match without bananas are useless against not only characters that can effectivly jump around but at the same time, they run away and sit there and camp all day long.

Top Bottom