• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i`m used to have that too when playing against sijon. Maybe some settings of his router need to be adjusted.

sijon

Smash Ace
Idk why it keeps disconnecting, and of all times, in the middle of a match. This is really weird.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
It's just pointless :(

Ah well,have fun u guys <3

edit//: sijon sijon belongs to how late it is when you're finished with Omar. Don't blame me if i'm too tired/going to bed before. Already pretty worn out.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GG's Omar_25 Omar_25 . Too bad it kept disconnecting, so much time for matches was wasted cause of stupid Wiimmfi lol. Ah well, at least there were a few decent ones once in a while.

Also your Sheik is fun to play against, kinda inspired me to try and pick of her as an actual character rather than just someone I choose for fun. The CF dittos were pretty sick as well although I'm kinda disappointment that I couldn't do those Melee-like dash dances as fluently as offline, it's like my favorite tech lol.

EDIT: Oh Omar_25 Omar_25 thanks for the subscribe too man, I appreciate it! You can be sure to see more content in the future, especially once I upgrade my PC.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
It's just pointless :(

Ah well,have fun u guys <3

edit//: sijon sijon belongs to how late it is when you're finished with Omar. Don't blame me if i'm too tired/going to bed before. Already pretty worn out.
IDK, if we took to long or not, but I'm still available for a few games. Of course if your'e not feeling well or really tired we can always do this another time. I don't want to screw up your sleep or anything like that.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Nah,leggo. sijon sijon Just smoked one and that always boosts my creativity level over 9000,ahhhhhhhhhh

Omar_25 Omar_25 yw homeboy <3
Would kill ppl to play you and sijon without that ****load delay ...

edit//: Already floating around in ze space of wiimmfi,lmfao

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Nah,leggo. sijon sijon Just smoked one and that always boosts my creativity level over 9000,ahhhhhhhhhh

Omar_25 Omar_25 yw homeboy <3
Would kill ppl to play you and sijon without that ****load delay ...
Ok, but don't blame me if you feel horrible afterwards xD. Getting online now.

sijon

Smash Ace
I like to punish myself. Jk just too fun to play ya,even in slowmotion xD
Dang sorry man, gonna have to delay this for about 15-20 minutes. I feel like eating for a bit now. If your'e okay with waiting for that much, that would be great. Sorry about the late news once again.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Phewww. Would be possible i guess. Watching some good melee in the meantime then.
*Looks over to stream* Uhh MacD -.-

Just quote in here when done.

sijon

Smash Ace
Phewww. Would be possible i guess. Watching some good melee in the meantime then.
*Looks over to stream* Uhh MacD -.-

Just quote in here when done.
Yeah, no one likes MacD including myself. Anyway I'm done, heading online, for real this time hopefully without my stomach or anything else to disrupt it.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GG's Omar_25 Omar_25 . Too bad it kept disconnecting, so much time for matches was wasted cause of stupid Wiimmfi lol. Ah well, at least there were a few decent ones once in a while.

Also your Sheik is fun to play against, kinda inspired me to try and pick of her as an actual character rather than just someone I choose for fun. The CF dittos were pretty sick as well although I'm kinda disappointment that I couldn't do those Melee-like dash dances as fluently as offline, it's like my favorite tech lol.

EDIT: Oh Omar_25 Omar_25 thanks for the subscribe too man, I appreciate it! You can be sure to see more content in the future, especially once I upgrade my PC.
Cool beans, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever you're planning on doing.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Holy Lord. Sorry sijon sijon seems that i can't handle that connection today. Wasn't able to move at all,lol.
Might be due to my tiredness but still felt more laggy than usual. Still GGs!

Really needa get Dolphin to play other europeans via netplay. This **** is killing me.

I call it night! Soooo tired ;_;

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Holy Lord. Sorry sijon sijon seems that i can't handle that connection today. Wasn't able to move at all,lol.
Might be due to my tiredness but still felt more laggy than usual. Still GGs!

Really needa get Dolphin to play other europeans via netplay. This **** is killing me.

I call it night! Soooo tired ;_;
GG's. Yeah, weren't moving nearly as fast as our previous games. Get some rest man, not healthy for your physical and smash life.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Arww that's too nice of you my man. Still feeling exhausted a bit. Hopefully not getting sick or anything like that.

I'd be up to play later on if anyone is interested.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Bae!

I could play for a bit i guess. Got netplay to work via dolphin and already played a ****load matches today,Brawl/Melee. Even got some germans to play <3
It`s so good sijon,oh gosh. Felt as offline vs german people and also only got like a quarter of that delay,we used to have,with a guy from damn mexico haha.

What im tryna say is: Get this ****! Like i saw your match on yt (good one btw) and seems that you already got dolphin. Do it man. You wont wanna go back to wiimmfi ever.

edit//: Also,you should join our discord group. It's not the most active one but i already got to play a few peeps there. Plus players like V115 and Seagull Joe are in there,too. Feels kinda awesome lol

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Bae!

I could play for a bit i guess. Got netplay to work via dolphin and already played a ****load matches today,Brawl/Melee. Even got some germans to play <3
It`s so good sijon,oh gosh. Felt as offline vs german people and also only got like a quarter of that delay we used to have with a fam from damn mexico haha.

What im tryna say is: Get this ****! Like i saw your match on yt (good one btw) and seems that you already got dolphin. Do it man. You wont wanna go back to wiimmfi ever.

edit//: Also,you should join our discord group. It's not the most active one but i already got to play a few peeps there. Plus players like V115 and Seagull Joe are in there,too. Feels kinda awesome lol
I'd like to but unfortunately I don't have a GC controller adapter and my PC is not the best. Hmm, I might still try with my Xbox controller, gonna look up how to do this...

I don't want to abandon some of the people on Wiimmfi though so I'll still be here once in a while I guess.

EDIT: Wow, this is easier than I thought. I'm just gonna try to put some hacks onto the iso (mostly music) to make this more enjoyable.

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Mine neither. That was the actual reason for me to not even try. Brawl on normal resolution hits my laptop pretty hard but melee doesnt do that cause yeah,GC game. Trying wont hurt i dare say. Eh, Xbox controller ... Wouldnt do that tbh. That adapter isnt even expensive. Just saying you wouldnt regret it.

Like i will still play wiimmfi with ya cause i like you and you're an awesome player. Otherwise i wouldnt bother about it anymore. Netplay is just that incredibly good <3

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
I don't want to abandon some of the people on Wiimmfi though so I'll still be here once in a while I guess.

EDIT: Wow, this is easier than I thought. I'm just gonna try to put some hacks onto the iso (mostly music) to make this more enjoyable.
Indeed,thats why i told you about the discord group or lets say; asking you to join. Things are a bit easier over there and the more people join the better it gets.

Dude nah. It isnt that simple haha. I wish it was ... Took me much time and also made me freak out several times to get this **** to work properly.
You cant implement ANY hacks/codes/w/e otherwise it will desynch.

https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/264m/dolphin-ladder-build-4-0-7840

Thats the guide to it. You need exactly this version of dolphin and also a NTSC 1.01 ISO file. Every setting has to be adjusted in the way the guide tells you to.
And those are many ... wheeeww.

edit//: At the discord group are 2 europeans who helped me out and are much more experienced with netplay than i am plus they'd happy to help. Only got it down with their support. Also their english is much better than mine lmao.

If you wanna go through this today i heavily advice ya to just head over to discord: https://discord.gg/0g4YKBBUUaVljUqd

Of course you can try on your own but its really a pain in the butt imo.

We also could just leave it with wiimmfi today and you look into it later. Up to your preference mayne.
But yah ... wiimmfi ... ;x

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Indeed,thats why i told you about the discord group or lets say; asking you to join. Things are a bit easier over there and the more people join the better it gets.

Dude nah. It isnt that simple haha. I wish it was ... Took me much time and also made me freak out several times to get this **** to work properly.
You cant implement ANY hacks/codes/w/e otherwise it will desynch.

https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/264m/dolphin-ladder-build-4-0-7840

Thats the guide to it. You need exactly this version of dolphin and also a NTSC 1.01 ISO file. Every setting has to be adjusted in the way the guide tells you to.
And those are many ... wheeeww.
I'll try to join the discord group later, although even if I did the experience would kinda awkward cause my family is kinda (really) loud.

Also, what? Not even music hacks? I don't think it would screw up anything since I use them Wifi with Brawl without any problem. Anyways, just finishing setting this up.

EDIT: If I can't get this working today, I'd still be interested in Brawling with Wiimmfi (despite the lag). Plus, I heard wiiimmfi would try to improve their servers or something like that.

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Read my edit man. You ninja'd me with your post.

Discord is just a chatroom lol. Yeah you can voice chat but no one does that nor you getting forced to it lmao

sijon

Smash Ace
Read my edit man. You ninja'd me with your post.

Discord is just a chatroom lol. Yeah you can voice chat but no one does that nor you getting forced to it lmao
Yeah, I forgot no one is forcing me to use my mic lol. Hmm, then I guess I'll try this later then. I'll be online on wiimmfi if your still up for that.

EDIT: Just gonna test my Xbox controller on dolphin real quick, brb. EDIT 2: Ok never using an Xbox controller again, that was absolutely disgusting to use lol. Feels like im playing with a remote control with a Microsoft logo slapped on it.

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I forgot no one is forcing me to use my mic lol. Hmm, then I guess I'll try this later then. I'll be online on wiimmfi if your still up for that.
Yup. Discord is chill imo. Wasnt quite sure about it myself but then just did it and met few people that i havent spoken to in years,wow.

Just sayin' again: if you try this on your own you HAVE TO follow the guide from anthers. Otherwise it will not work and you wasted your time.
Thats why i went straight to the homies at discord = success.

Uhh sijon,sijon ... Wiimmfi ... Its like i hated people before for ditching it for netplay but now i really understand why.

Well **** it. But dont expect me to play well,like i expect me to not be able to move at all haha.
Sorry for the dumb whining. Wont make it better ik.

On my way then. Could take few min. (you know me already *red face*)

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Yup. Discord is chill imo. Wasnt quite sure about it myself but then just did it and met few people that i havent spoken to in years,wow.

Just sayin' again: if you try this on your own you HAVE TO follow the guide from anthers. Otherwise it will not work and you wasted your time.
Thats why i went straight to the homies at discord = success.

Uhh sijon,sijon ... Wiimmfi ... Its like i hated people before for ditching it for netplay but now i really understand why.

Well **** it. But dont expect me to play well,like i expect me to not be able to move at all haha.
Sorry for the dumb whining. Wont make it better ik.

On my way then. Could take few min. (you know me already *red face*)
Alright, well since there is going to be so much lag anyway, it would be fun if some more people joined like Omar or Feelicks.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Lol wut.

Just booted wii etc.

So dont wanna play now? And yeah Feelicks is chillin at discord atm though but he dislikes that delay too i think.

sijon

Smash Ace
I was online lol. You must have not seen me because I disconnected because I didn't see you online

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Cute games Bae!
At the beginning i was like: arww noes. Luckily our cocky connection likes to go ham at times i feel so it was very well playable big time.
I still suggest ya to get dolphin set up with anthers guide. Cant even imagine how our games would turn out. Speaking of that,many awesome stuff happened,like always. That one setup with SJR was godlike sijon. I think the delay destroyed your final blow with 3rd jump dair. Dude i was the saddest person on the planet lol.

Anyways dont wanna talk too much now since its already damn late over here. If you have any questions about the netplay thingy just hit me up or discord.
Hopefully you can get it work <3

nighty

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Cute games Bae!
At the beginning i was like: arww noes. Luckily our cocky connection likes to go ham at times i feel so it was very well playable big time.
I still suggest ya to get dolphin set up with anthers guide. Cant even imagine how our games would turn out. Speaking of that,many awesome stuff happened,like always. That one setup with SJR was godlike sijon. I think the delay destroyed your final blow with 3rd jump dair. Dude i was the saddest person on the planet lol.

Anyways dont wanna talk too much now since its already damn late over here. If you have any questions about the netplay thingy just hit me up or discord.
Hopefully you can get it work <3

nighty
Yo yo Yo Xzis how are you man? I can play now if you can if not then tonight at 9:00 PM more or less :)

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Wassup mayne. I'm doing okay i guess,how about you?
Sorry haven't read your message up until now. Happened to be pretty busy after my games with sijon. Dunno what timezone you're in but i could play now and probably also for the rest of the day/night. It's currently early afternoon over here in europe.

Just hit me up here in the thread or on my profile man. Rage NF Rage NF

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I doing more or less man thanks well I posted this early in the morning must be that you are 5 hours ahead from my time zone since I'm from Puerto Rico I can't now cuz I'm in one of my Family house at the moment I can tonight maybe early tonight but we see I hit you up as soon I'm come back to my house and Xzis early Happy Easter Friend :)

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Alright.

Happy Eastern to you too fam <3 and of course also to the rest of the gang!
Thanks Xzis Oh Man I had the baddest time ever to play brawl with People Sigh!!! I just got home now when I going to setting up my moderm I'm noticed that my moderm is down I reset it mutiple times still down I call my provider there a leaks somewhere on their side so it might take long to they get the Internet back on so we have to postpone our match to later on the night or other time so sorry man I starting to think we may never brawl I been having bad time with Everything I'm talking on my Cell Phone now to tell you this Xzis.

Top Bottom