• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Double Post D:

GGs sijon sijon !
Really enjoyed it. As usual. <3

edit//: Next page,hype. (i guess)

edit2//: Dont feel like triple posting,so just going to edit in hopes anyone to read it.

Anyone wanna get some cute games in?

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I could probably play either tomorrow or the day after that. Today won't work since I'm doing other stuff.

I've mainly been playing PM recently, so that's why I haven't been very active here.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Reads good Fam!

Gonna pay even more attention to this thread than i usually do then.
You could also just message me (profile/conversation).

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down to play right now!

1291 9116 6987

Wow GGs wii201 wii201 ! Pretty nice characters you got there. Very patient play over all.

edit//: If you wanna continue,you have to disconnect and then reconnect or else i wont be able to join ur game.
Dont ask me why but thats how it is with those wiimmfi servers. wii201 wii201

edit2//: Indeed fun games mayne :D

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Dang,the connection got me good today,haha.
Idk,i had nothing special going on here,besides the browser and even disconnected the WLAN to prevend my comp from doing updates or w/e.

Still very GGs Omar_25 Omar_25 ! Really enjoyed em <3

And soz wii201 wii201 ,i would've let you join but we already had a kinda troublesome connection and i needa get off now anyways.

Next time!

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
The lag was probably coming from over here actually. My bro started listening to music through the internet halfway through which can be kind of bothersome at times.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Yup,that's how it goes if someone starts watching streams/downloading stuffz.

Ohmai,not your fault so don't worry. Just keep rocking dat Samus! Love her <3

edit//: Anyone right now or in the next hours? Omar_25 Omar_25 sijon sijon @Feelicks

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Yup,that's how it goes if someone starts watching streams/downloading stuffz.

Ohmai,not your fault so don't worry. Just keep rocking dat Samus! Love her <3

edit//: Anyone right now or in the next hours? Omar_25 Omar_25 sijon sijon @Feelicks
Hey man, I've been really stressed and busy the past few days but I think I should be able to play today. I'm hoping to just relax and leave all my worries while playing Smash, i'm so tired lol.

EDIT: Xzis Xzis I will be doing something quickly which will only take about 10 minutes then I will be ready to brawl.

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
sijon <3
Yeah,could tell by your last posts that you happen to be pretty busy. Well idk how old you are (assuming much younger than me *koff koff*) but it's quite important to work for your future as hard as you can to make the most out of it. Still not pleased to hear about your tiredness ... Be aware of burnouts!
And glad to hear to be able to help ya relaxing by playing some awesome smash.

Hopefully it wasnt to your dismay that i tagged you in that edited message D:
Dont want to be too annoying,lol.

Quick response btw. Of course i'd be down to play now <3 Just need few minutes to set up the Wii (using an old CRT specifically for that console).
Wont take long,tho!

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
sijon <3
Yeah,could tell by your last posts that you happen to be pretty busy. Well idk how old you are (assuming much younger than me *koff koff*) but it's quite important to work for your future as hard as you can to make the most out of it. Still not pleased to hear about your tiredness ... Be aware of burnouts!
And glad to hear to be able to help ya relaxing by playing some awesome smash.

Hopefully it wasnt to your dismay that i tagged you in that edited message D:
Dont want to be too annoying,lol.

Quick response btw. Of course i'd be down to play now <3 Just need few minutes to set up the Wii (using an old CRT specifically for that console).
Wont take long,tho!
Ok, heading online soon.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****ing ****. What a sad ending man :/
Never experienced something like that before in all those years of wi-fi via nintendo servers.
Must be that wiimmfi **** ... Or my modem is done but doubt it since the connection with laptop is fine atm.

Still very GGs sijon sijon It was fine at the beginning and most of the middle part i'd say.
That kill with Link was insane,haha. Like WTF. Even i didnt see that one coming. <3
Tbh,i still not always understand what the gale boomerang does in certain scenarios.
Your Marth was on fire today,too. If ****s ever about to get real,he's the way to go,imo.
Same belongs to me but i still got Peach and Snake. Speaking of Snake - that footstool was godlike man!

Need to leave now sadly. Hopefully we can get few games more in this weekend.

D Dedede Daio Me for my part i cant right now but if you're interested in Brawl,you should keep track of this thread. I usually play daily.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Holy ****ing ****. What a sad ending man :/
Never experienced something like that before in all those years of wi-fi via nintendo servers.
Must be that wiimmfi **** ... Or my modem is done but doubt it since the connection with laptop is fine atm.

Still very GGs sijon sijon It was fine at the beginning and most of the middle part i'd say.
That kill with Link was insane,haha. Like WTF. Even i didnt see that one coming. <3
Tbh,i still not always understand what the gale boomerang does in certain scenarios.
Your Marth was on fire today,too. If ****s ever about to get real,he's the way to go,imo.
Same belongs to me but i still got Peach and Snake. Speaking of Snake - that footstool was godlike man!

Need to leave now sadly. Hopefully we can get few games more in this weekend.

D Dedede Daio Me for my part i cant right now but if you're interested in Brawl,you should keep track of this thread. I usually play daily.
Yeah, I have no idea what caused the lag to go to that extent.

I wasn't really too satisfied with my CF, kinda sad that wifi ruins him for me. Offline my CF is kinda like this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWe5dAfraz0

Ah well gg's

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully it was just an exception with that lag ...

Eh,the CF ditto was random anyways and i had also trouble controlling him well. Falco was also a good example. He was just unplayable for me,lol.
Pretty much dropped him in Brawl cause he's my second or even main character in Melee (i hate PAL Marth) and i cant separate those completely different play styles. The connection then killed the last basic things i tried to go for,lmao.

I'm like the last person who underestimates low tiers or smack talks em but Falcon is just outright bad,sadly. You can't do anything with him vs good ppl who use higher ranked characters. Same goes for Link but i see him over CF (and Jiggz,Ganondorf,Samus,Zelda + few others,too lazy to write down now).
Sexy video btw. At first i thought it'd be Brawl Minus cause of those CBP's,lol.

If wi-fi ruins him for you i wouldn't bother to play him there anymore. Like you probably can't imagine what i'm able to do with Peach offline or even under better online conditions and it still gets me mad at times if lag/delay ruins my princess. That's why i don't play her that much on wi-fi. It screws my timing/setups but hey,don't need it anyways cause Brawl is dead :'(

Oh,ye and sorry for MK btw. I just wanted to see if you know the match up. Still unsure about a ban (not that anyone would care nowadays). Link vs MK is unwinnable at a certain level imo 100/0

I'm mad that i needed to leave. Had to pick up my girl from a party (its early morning here right now). She decided to drink a bit and then didn't want to drive home by herself.
So yeah,i could continue for a bit now and ofc throughout the weekend. Just hit me up here/profile. Still needa respond to convo,lmao. Lazy me :/

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
That activity in here <3
Just came home. Pretty ****ed up day -.-

I smell Teams! You guys are up for that? Been ages since i did that.
I'm of course fine with 1v1 either or maybe rotation?

sijon sijon Omar_25 Omar_25

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs wii201 wii201 , those were some... Interesting games, lol. Thanks for playing man.

That activity in here <3

Sorry man, I had to get off a little bit ago. Hopefully another time we'll be able to do some teams.

D

Deleted member

That activity in here <3

I can play you tomorrow, hopefully. Need to practice my Brawl Dedede since I'm going to a regional in two weeks, and MVD, ESAM, Poltergust and Purple Guy are signed up.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
I can play you tomorrow, hopefully. Need to practice my Brawl Dedede since I'm going to a regional in two weeks, and MVD, ESAM, Poltergust and Purple Guy are signed up.
Sounds great man! I thought you were dodging me for some reason,lol.
And yeah,already read about it in the discord group. Dude i'm sooo jelly,haha.

Aiiight then we trying to get your D3 ready to grab some asses <3
Just hit me up here or right over at the discord thingy.

Omar_25 Omar_25 No worries mate. Next time then!

sijon

Smash Ace
Sounds great man! I thought you were dodging me for some reason,lol.
And yeah,already read about it in the discord group. Dude i'm sooo jelly,haha.

Aiiight then we trying to get your D3 ready to grab some ***** <3
Just hit me up here or right over at the discord thingy.

Omar_25 Omar_25 No worries mate. Next time then!
Xzis Xzis I should be able to Brawl for a bit. Let me start up the wii though.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for saving me sijon sijon !
Just needa quickly heat to bathroom before.

Sorry wii201 wii201 It was way too laggy for my likes. No hard feelings,tho.

Last edited:

zied123

Smash Rookie
I have some pre johns,too haha.
Just played one of my european homie's and those games really got me tired ...
Not playing all that well today.

Anyways i'd be down for a bit i guess.

edit//: wiimmfi is acting up like crazy today. Can't join your game somehow.
Did you disconnect -> reconnect like we used to have after 2 games? That may help ...

Ah,i see. sijon,sijon,you should check dem textures before,lmao.
Also your Link <3
Yo wanna play :D

Top Bottom