• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Was just about to say man sooo intense.

Felt like chess at some point,haha.

Your Sheik went ham and your Link was also damn on point.

GGz <3

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Was just about to say man sooo intense.

Felt like chess at some point,haha.

Your Sheik went ham and your Link was also damn on point.

GGz <3
Sorry about that Xzis MY Family was using the Tv So couldn't play let leave it to tomorrow Ok? I only have until tomorrow before returning to My busy schedule Can you play tomorrow?

Last edited:

wii201

Smash Rookie
whoever wants to play go online right now.
u must post yours as well

Xzis Xzis i'm no troll, you just mad because i beat you 98% of the time.
I also do not need to hear anymore excuses from you, you're afraid of me fighting me period.
Keep your childish complaining to yourself. I do not got time for trolls like you.

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
That's usually not my style BUT be aware of this guy. Really bad troll imo.

Also i'd be up to play,too. If anyone is interested.

edit//: Eh,i'm not the only one who thinks that. And lol at beating me 98% of the time.
Could it be possible that the other 2% of the matches didn't happen on pictochat? :D
wii201 wii201

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good man.

Kk heading online then real quick! Idk for how long i'll be able to play,though.

edit//: GGs as usual sijon sijon !
Need to go sadly. Played way longer than i could and really needa hurry now.
That kill with Snake was like: WTF
Also loved that game when you went all in with Link vs Marth. Couldn't do **** <3

We gonna continue that anyways later on,i guess.

edit2//: Aiiight back. Could still play for a while if it isn't too late for you already sijon sijon

What about you @Feelicks since you asked me to play at Discord earlier.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Sounds good man.

Kk heading online then real quick! Idk for how long i'll be able to play,though.

edit//: GGs as usual sijon sijon !
Need to go sadly. Played way longer than i could and really needa hurry now.
That kill with Snake was like: WTF
Also loved that game when you went all in with Link vs Marth. Couldn't do **** <3

We gonna continue that anyways later on,i guess.

edit2//: Aiiight back. Could still play for a while if it isn't too late for you already sijon sijon

What about you @Feelicks since you asked me to play at Discord earlier.
Late reply, sorry about that. For some reason I never got a notification when you posted this so I never saw this until now.

Anyway, GG's man, yeah I guess we can continue later if were both free. Also, your snake lol, it always gets those BS combos that I see coming but I can't really do anything about, still really fun to play against regardless.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yo if anyone wants to play today I should be able to around 5pm est.
If your'e still available, I should be able to Brawl for a bit.

Also, l forgot to mention the assistance with USB loader and whatnot, I was meaning to write this a long time ago. Anyways, thanks for the help man, I got it to work along with adding some extra stuff with Wiiscrubber.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Late reply, sorry about that. For some reason I never got a notification when you posted this so I never saw this until now.

Anyway, GG's man, yeah I guess we can continue later if were both free. Also, your snake lol, it always gets those BS combos that I see coming but I can't really do anything about, still really fun to play against regardless.
Thought so. Probably cause i tagged ya in the edit or whatever. Didn't feel like double or even triple posting. You can easily get a warning for that in other forums i used to visit. sijon sijon

Kinda happened to be really busy yesterday so wouldn't have been able to play anyways.

Dude exactly. That's why i prefer Snake on wifi most of the time and also the reason why i rarely use Peach especially against you.
She needs to be played really fast to be effective. With Snake i just need to throw out his giant disjointed hitboxes. Didn't even have to be that well timed cause you can't do anything about it most of the time.
Still doesn't mean that i just randomly spam attacks. There is always a specific system i try to aim for. Maybe also has to do with Germany or Europe in general being full of ****ing Snake back in Brawl's glory days. I know this character inside out.

If you get annoyed too much cause of him i can stop playing him against ya. I can very well understand why it'd get ya really mad and that isn't even noob'ish or w/e. Just tell me <3

Also i'm free to play pretty much the whole day. Just hit me up like usual <3
Pretty mad that i missed Luigisama Luigisama Always hype to play vs different ppl.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
''A wild Omar appeard''
Sure man! Was just about to watch a movie and then going to sleep after stalking the thread for quite some time now. lmao
Kk gimme like 5 min. to start things up.

GGs Omar_25 Omar_25
Entertaining games as usual man. Thanks for playing!

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Well, I could probably Brawl sometime tomorrow if you're able to.
Alright, sounds good. Just tag me in a post or something to let me know.

EDIT: Omar_25 Omar_25 I'll be busy for about an hour or so right now. If your'e available later (hopefully not to much later, around like 12:30 pacific time) I'll let you know once I get back I guess.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Alright, sounds good. Just tag me in a post or something to let me know.

EDIT: Omar_25 Omar_25 I'll be busy for about an hour or so right now. If your'e available later (hopefully not to much later, around like 12:30 pacific time) I'll let you know once I get back I guess.
That's fine, I couldn't really Brawl this early anyway. I'll most likely be available around 12:30/1:00 PST.

sijon

Smash Ace
Ah, should've checked smashboards earlier. Sorry man, I can't right now. Hopefully next time.

Continue on with your games with Xzis.
Alright, next time then I guess. Looking forward to your Samus once again.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Gang,anyone to play now or during the next hours?
sijon sijon maybe? I had the feel that you wanted to continue for a while yesterday. Would have played longer but real life called me out :(
GGs btw. Lots of hype moments <3 Also you got SJR down,don't ya? My smartphone went ham and didn't spend too much attention to the screen when the game started BUT i think i saw you doing it. Congratzzz. I knew you would master it.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Gang,anyone to play now or during the next hours?
sijon sijon maybe? I had the feel that you wanted to continue for a while yesterday. Would have played longer but real life called me out :(
GGs btw. Lots of hype moments <3 Also you got SJR down,don't ya? My smartphone went ham and didn't spend too much attention to the screen when the game started BUT i think i saw you doing it. Congratzzz. I knew you would master it.
Yeah I think I might have got a hang of it now, just on wifi the timing is so much different.

I need to do some stuff for a bit though. If your'e still available later today (or anyone else) that would be great.

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I think I might have got a hang of it now, just on wifi the timing is so much different.

I need to do some stuff for a bit though. If your'e still available later today (or anyone else) that would be great.

I know right? That's why i rarely go for it,even though i got you few times with third jump to boomerang and that F - air (both hits). Felt amazing tbh ;D
Well yeah happy i could teach ya. Bycel kinda never wanted to tell anyone except those he saw potential in. I have only told one other Link player about it besides you.

Yeah kk. Just quote me on here then i guess,or post on my profile/conversation. Thing is,it's already pretty late over here in Germany and that was one of the reasons i had to stop yesterday. It was like far after midnight here and really needed to get some sleep ...

sijon

Smash Ace
I know right? That's why i rarely go for it,even though i got you few times with third jump to boomerang and that F - air (both hits). Felt amazing tbh ;D
Well yeah happy i could teach ya. Bycel kinda never wanted to tell anyone except those he saw potential in. I have only told one other Link player about it besides you.

Yeah kk. Just quote me on here then i guess,or post on my profile/conversation. Thing is,it's already pretty late over here in Germany and that was one of the reasons i had to stop yesterday. It was like far after midnight here and really needed to get some sleep ...
What serious lol, it's like morning-middle of the day here. Anyway, I'll let you know when I'm available. Hopefully we can some more people to join maybe Omar_25 Omar_25 if he's available.

Last edited:

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
What serious lol, it's like morning-middle of the day here. Anyway, I'll let you know when I'm available. Hopefully we can some more people to join maybe Omar_25 Omar_25 if he's available.
Insane,huh? Like for Omar_25 Omar_25 i should be 9 hours ahead since he's WC and not EC. Should be similar between us then i guess.
I ****ed my sleeping schedule up so hard lol. Used to have to do that back in the day for the All is Brawl ladder. Always a pain in the ass mayne ... ;D

So yeah,like i said,just hit me up then. Assuming i won't go to sleep anytime soon.

ALSO still facepalming at my Snake man. That damage output is ridiculous ...

sijon

Smash Ace
Insane,huh? Like for Omar_25 Omar_25 i should be 9 hours ahead since he's WC and not EC. Should be similar between us then i guess.
I ****ed my sleeping schedule up so hard lol. Used to have to do that back in the day for the All is Brawl ladder. Always a pain in the *** mayne ... ;D

So yeah,like i said,just hit me up then. Assuming i won't go to sleep anytime soon.

ALSO still facepalming at my Snake man. That damage output is ridiculous ...
Ok, Xzis Xzis ready to Brawl still?

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Wow earlier than usual today. Yeah i'm down man!

Maybe Omar_25 Omar_25 feels like playing too at some point. Just letting him know that he can feel free to join us.
I'd be cool with it and i also could drop out then to have you guys getting higher quality matches since that oversea delay will always be there ...

Gimme few minutes to get things started tho.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Late reply, anyway GG's Xzis Xzis ! Really strange but fun games, lol the amount of BS that went on and some stuff you and I should not have gotten away with, thanks to wiimmfi. But I guess that's what made them really fun.

Top Bottom