• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

sijon

Smash Ace
I already tried that still didn't work its time for me to have talk with the producer about this one question does your Wii have some texture for your stage like modification to your stage.
Yes, my wii has some textures but they always work when I play other people like CoH or Omar_25.

Every time I try to join your game, it disconnects. Rage NF Rage NF we can try this again tomorrow, I have to get off for now. Next time man.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Yes, my wii has some textures but they always work when I play other people like CoH or Omar_25.

Every time I try to join your game, it disconnects. Rage NF Rage NF we can try this again tomorrow, I have to get off for now. Next time man.
Yes Thank You so much for trying and Sorry for not give you a match but one question before you go can hackless method connect with a hack method? I guessing I might have to go with the hack method boy gonna be a lot of work putting Homebrew into My system.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yes Thank You so much for trying and Sorry for not give you a match but one question before you go can hackless method connect with a hack method? I guessing I might have to go with the hack method boy gonna be a lot of work putting Homebrew into My system.
Well, I use the hacked method. It's actually not that hard. Also, this may be the reason why it does not work.

I used this tutorial to get homebrew on my Wii. (It is supposed to be for Mario Kart but it also works for Brawl)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O-D38IhMdM (I followed all the steps until I reached the time 6:15 in the video.)

You might need to download a different homebrew version, I used the North American version. Make sure to follow the steps carefully. There is a risk of breaking your wii.

Good luck man.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Whether you use the Hackless or Homebrew method of Wiimmfi shouldn't matter. I've always used the Hackless method and I've never encountered a problem with it.

D

Deleted member

PogChamp.

This could be you. I'll be uploading replays of Brawl matches with people, yeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Wow lots of activity. If anyone wants to play let me know or post here. I'll check this daily like 3 times a day. Fc 4472 7663 4458

jigglesthepuff

Smash Apprentice
do people here play mainly play brawl with a real wii or dolphin? if it's just dolphin, do you just use anther's ladder or another site?

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
do people here play mainly play brawl with a real wii or dolphin? if it's just dolphin, do you just use anther's ladder or another site?
Most people here use a real Wii IIRC

The netplay (dolphin) gang is on Anther's, but a bunch of the wiimmfi (real wii) hang around there too. The chat makes playing more enjoyable.

I'm gonna be on all day tomorrow so any Brawl players: HIT ME UP!!!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Most people here use a real Wii IIRC

The netplay (dolphin) gang is on Anther's, but a bunch of the wiimmfi (real wii) hang around there too. The chat makes playing more enjoyable.

I'm gonna be on all day tomorrow so any Brawl players: HIT ME UP!!!

Hello There Long Time Happy New Year Zhao Guang I Can Brawl You Tonight if you want.

jigglesthepuff

Smash Apprentice
i wish my wii still worked. i've had it since christmas in 2006 and it just wont read disks now. thanks for the info though.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
i wish my wii still worked. i've had it since christmas in 2006 and it just wont read disks now. thanks for the info though.
If you want I can help you with playing brawl off a usb. I even have the brawl iso backed up just in case I need it. I also have a pm iso backed up as well.

sijon

Smash Ace
If you want I can help you with playing brawl off a usb. I even have the brawl iso backed up just in case I need it. I also have a pm iso backed up as well.
I hope you don't mind, but do you think you can explain how to play Brawl on a USB. I'm interested in using USB Loader to load Brawl, some codes and other stuff faster.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I hope you don't mind, but do you think you can explain how to play Brawl on a USB. I'm interested in using USB Loader to load Brawl, some codes and other stuff faster.
Yeah I can help you out. First you need to download the brawl iso. I'll pm you the link just in case I get modded. I warn you it will take a while. I suggest starting it before you go to bed. Then again it may finish fast if you have amazing internet.

Der Steppenwolf

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new around here. Just found this thread while searching active players for Brawl... It's almost imposible to find players in Basic Brawl with Wiimmfi :(

Anyways, here is my code: 4687 - 5160 - 5097

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Welcome der. Good to see more people are showing up. We gotta get our smash con practice. My fc is 4472 7663 4458

D

Deleted member

I'll be available this afternoon if anybody wants to play, after 3:30 PM EST.

My FC is 3484-9250-5703! I'll be saving replays, so if I drop out of the room by accident it's because I'll be on the results screen doing that.

Top Bottom