• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Not sure if a mod is going to take this down but I'm going to go ahead and try it.

Been looking for a good place to chat with other brawlers that isn't a discussion thread, found this http://xat.com/UnderBrawlingSun?p=0.
There's also a Brawl discord group if that's something you'd be interested in. There's a link to it on Page 25 of this thread.

Anyone interested in Brawling right now?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs @Feelicks, I as well needed to stop.

Eh, I wasn't very satisfied with the way I played today. Kept on running into so many things that I shouldn't have as well as making quite a few bad decisions (as I always do, lol). They were good games anyway. Thanks for playing man!

D

Deleted member

GGs @Feelicks, I as well needed to stop.

Eh, I wasn't very satisfied with the way I played today. Kept on running into so many things that I shouldn't have as well as making quite a few bad decisions (as I always do, lol). They were good games anyway. Thanks for playing man!
No problem, man. Those were fun! And don't sweat it, we all got off days.

sijon

Smash Ace
Hi There Sijon I will Brawl you Tomorrow Night if I arrive earlier from dinner with my Folks tomorrow if not Then Monday Night for Sure. :D
Hmm, I think I might be busy on Sunday and Monday. Will you be free sometime next weekend?

Kyoz

Smash Rookie
This is mainly a wifi thread, so you probably won't find anyone to fight against here.

I'm not sure how active it is, but Smashladder.com has Brawl netplay matchmaking. You may want to go over there if you haven't already.
I'm ranked #2 there in brawl but barely anybody plays Brawl there.

sijon

Smash Ace
Anyone like to Brawl?

Also, Rage NF Rage NF If you would like to Brawl today as well, I am free at the moment. If not then I will be available tomorrow and on Saturday.

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Why doesn't anyone just download project m it's way better than brawl just hack your wii with letterbomb and you will be able to play project m online.

sijon

Smash Ace
Why doesn't anyone just download project m it's way better than brawl just hack your wii with letterbomb and you will be able to play project m online.
I already play Project M and enjoy it myself, it't just that I am up for some Brawl matches at the moment (another game which I enjoy playing.) However,I wouldn't consider it a replacement for Brawl (or so much better), as I think Brawl is unique in it's own way, but I see it as another fun and competitive game to play when I'm not Brawling, just as I treat all other Smash games.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GG's Omar_25 Omar_25 . Lag was annoying but the games were fun regardless. I feel like I played Link and Marth very poorly during these matches, ah well GG's anyway.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GG's Omar_25 Omar_25 . Lag was annoying but the games were fun regardless. I feel like I played Link and Marth very poorly during these matches, ah well GG's anyway.
GGs man. Those falcon dittos were pretty epic, lol.

Yeah, that lag was pretty bad. Sorry about that.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Anyone like to Brawl?

Also, Rage NF Rage NF If you would like to Brawl today as well, I am free at the moment. If not then I will be available tomorrow and on Saturday.
Man Sorry Sijon I would but I didn't See that in time D: yes I can play tonight and Tomorrow night too then I See You tonight in the brawl arena and make sure to sharpen your sword Good for our battle XD

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Ok and also please excuse me if I do some weird or random stuff during a match, I'm not feeling the best today so I might do some stupid stuff lol.
Ok I'm ready to battle Sijon so hit me up when you finish your battle with Omar I will be Around here until late in mean time I will be in the training room training my characters a bit.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Ok I'm ready to battle Sijon so hit me up when you finish your battle with Omar I will be Around here until late in mean time I will be in the training room training my characters a bit.
I will be eating some dinner first and then I will ready to Brawl.

GG's Omar_25 Omar_25 , kinda sad that it was so laggy and there was so much disconnections but that's Wiimmfi for you. Hopefully next time it won't be as laggy.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs sijon sijon , once again those were some great games. I have to get off for now.

Now if only it didn't disconnect every two matches, lol.

Top Bottom