• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play as Master Hand Glitch

mariomaster21

Smash Rookie
This is probably well talked about already on here but I didn't see any posts about it immediately and I havnt seen anything in all my time ive passed through this site, so I thought I'd say something. But have very many of you done the glitch where you get to play as the masterhand.

I assume most people on here have probably heard of it, but I was wondering if anyone else experienced goofy things while playing around with it. For example, at some point our masterhand character either got a mushroom or a metal box (I don't remember which) while he was doing the move where lasers come from his finger tips, and made it so that the lasers continuously shot after he finished the move. So basically his move was interrupted and it made it so his lasers shot even while doing all the other moves. It was really fun to do the pokey move because it makes a perfect laser shot right in the plane of the other characters.

I was just wondering if there were very many other things like these that people have experienced. Sorry if there are already a billion posts about this.

Varist

Smash Lord
holy **** dude that's ****ing sick, infinite lasers? like legit?

****ing metagame EXPANSION, you're a genius wtf i gotta do this myself

Kal

Smash Champion
I was not aware that anything special happened when Master Hand got items. Sounds fun to test.

Varist

Smash Lord
wtf are you idiots talking about that is the coolest thing ever

i guess you just didn't try it..

*** holes

Top Bottom