• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank vs DaPuffster: The Real Deal

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Ugh, this match irritates me. Why play this way? Why not have fun and laugh, like civilized people? Shake hands during matches, a hug or two, and an invitation to go hang out and meet girls... THAT'S how matches should be played!
sounds like Melee matches.

.AC.

Smash Lord
Ugh, this match irritates me. Why play this way? Why not have fun and laugh, like civilized people? Shake hands during matches, a hug or two, and an invitation to go hang out and meet girls... THAT'S how matches should be played!
and that is written where?to be honest i was laughing pretty hard when i saw the commentaryies along with the video

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
And Plank wins the tournament! Comes in a close second! comes in tied for 17th...?

Yeah, excellent example of a brawl match :/

Not to mention that Diddy Kong couldn't have hit the broadside of a barn with a wiffle ball bat O:

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
*sigh*... I really don't see why plank just doesn't play the stock market... I mean you get more money from it and it takes about just as long. I realized it's not the game, but rather the spirit of melee that I miss the most.

Top Bottom