• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"PK Thunder!!!" A Ness Discussion Board: Hosted by some Pikachu main

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
who cares about projectiles and nair psh she's only a threat on the ground. she'll CC anything ness can do lol then dsmash you.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That's why you grab, bat, d-tilt, or u-smash. You can also bair her and if she cc d-smashes you will both take the same percent. (d-smash uncharged does 16% and bair does 16% if all hit connect. Fair is easier to do this but fair only does 15 damage.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
ya but a trade with a dsmash even if it's even % given, it still hurts ness more. samus lives for DAYS. and the other options aren't usually moves i just throw out, but i don't even play this character a lot so =/

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What other options does Ness have though? It's better than just standing there and eating missles lol.

There's some video of angrylobster vs. phanna on youtube.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
random, but ness and doc/mario are a cool team :] me and my friend used to do this thing we called "the shark attack" where he'd PK2 at me, and i'd cape him so he'd go under the stage and all the way to the end like a land shark. too good. also he'd sometimes edgeguard because of it lol.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
if ness is in pk thunder 2 and gets caped he can go like under the stage kinda... like he's underground, but continues moving until he hits the edge of the stage, but the hitbox is big enough to be above ground. we called it the shark attack

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
LOL i found it like 2 years ago, but i figured it had to have been known so i never bothered going to the boards

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
it's just a worthless glitch that works if ness is traveling in PK2 horizontally along the ground, and doc/mario capes him.. he never stops going, and he goes underground until he hits the edge of the stage or something. but the hitbox remains above ground (iirc) if i had AR i'd like to see what happens if i did it on HRC but sadly i don't

legion598

Smash Ace
somewhere on these boards simna was talking about Dsmash YYG, something about having to get hit while ur doing the Dsmash but i dont think he said exactly how to do it. he also mentioned a super YYG whatever that means.. probably a joke or something. but anyway im convinced that there is some lost knowledge concerning ness or at least some very little known stuff im gonna start using him more because i like my low tiers and because ness is a freak.

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
I dont want to play him because i have accepted that fact, its to much of a burden lol How would di and sweetspot help? I dont even get to connect the PKT to ness

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
Honestly i never tried but i would say no to the shield grab one, but i am going to try it enless someone else already knows the answer

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
Genreally all i get to play now are top tiers so it doesnt work out. Im trying to get in the habbit of wavelands to grabs when i see a shield

legion598

Smash Ace
for me it appears to be more consistent with SH Fair>auto cancel jab but i think its just because the shield grab is harder to time. i usually get shield grabbed with DJC Fair. ness doesnt seem to have the speed for crossups so shields are really bothering me and his grab range doesnt seem good enough for empty SH grabs

soju

SD God
HOLY SHIZ, I completely forgot i made this thread since I saw no one posting in it for a long time XDD
looks like I'll have to add more to the original post ^.~

Top Bottom