• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
This attack has the greatest launching power of any move. However, it will leave you wide open after using it, and envious enemies may punish you for missing.

This attack will move upward when you use it. It’s strongest if you catch an enemy with the start. Not even enemies hanging on an edge are safe!
Up-Smash hype!

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
All of Crediar's videos have suddenly vanished. :confused:
Sakurai really is striking down the leakers! :eek:
Crap, did he? hahahaha. Poor Sakurai man.

People found the tips for each DLC character in the game:

Z-Air confirmed to deal damage.

The fact that the Tip doesn't use completely proper punctuation makes me feel uncertain if it's real

Last edited:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Lucas's fully charged up smash kills Kirby at like 47%
I guess it really is the strongest up smash :)

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
We 15 hours left till Lucas/Roy/Ryu's release!
The hype train is nearing it's next stop.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Hm, that's suspect, maybe only the Rope Snake's head does damage?

Either that or some hitbox problems are going on.

Last edited:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I'm so glad that Lucas's Tether has the least cooldown out of everyone's Tether grabs...
Whew..

Furil

Smash Apprentice
One of the in-game hints:
"Rope Snake - You can’t grab and throw opponents in midair, but don’t worry this attack will still hurt them!"

It does damage :)

Edit:
I also like this
"Up Smash Attack - This attack will move upward when you use it. It’s strongest if you catch an enemy with the start. Not even enemies hanging on an edge are safe!"

Last edited:

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
I'm so unbelievably excited! I can't believe the time is almost here where I can play my main again <3

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
Just realized something guys..

There was nothing about Miiverse stage in that leak.
Did Dreamland replace it? it's similar enough and we don't need 3 Battlefields..

If you think about it, it would make perfect sense. Nintendo would have to go through the trouble of selecting picture for EACH DLC character to show up on the stage. and Ryu and Roy wouldn't even have pictures on there for Day 1, it would take a while. what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897

Did Dreamland replace it? it's similar enough and we don't need 3 Battlefields..

If you think about it, it would make perfect sense. Nintendo would have to go through the trouble of selecting picture for EACH DLC character to show up on the stage. and Ryu and Roy wouldn't even have pictures on there for Day 1, it would take a while. what do you guys think?
I don't think they would just go and cancel it so soon after confirming it'll be coming with the update tomorrow.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Of course they didn't remove it. :p It'd be dumb to remove a technically new stage that they've been planning for so long just to get rid of it. Plus they already announced it would be coming alongside Lucas.

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
I don't think they would just go and cancel it so soon after confirming it'll be coming with the update tomorrow.
Did they confirm it? don't remember us getting an official announcement.. then again I forget everything

Miiverse was found in the files alongside Dream Land. It's coming.
Whoops! forget everything I said then.

eheheh.....

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
One of the in-game hints:
"Rope Snake - You can’t grab and throw opponents in midair, but don’t worry this attack will still hurt them!"

It does damage :)

Edit:
I also like this
"Up Smash Attack - This attack will move upward when you use it. It’s strongest if you catch an enemy with the start. Not even enemies hanging on an edge are safe!"
"Snake Rope Realized the Power of Z-Air!"

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
Hey, people, community poll: I'm planning on writing a guide for Lucas as soon as I have enough data and information. But, creativity eludes me at this day and age, so I wanted to ask: does anyone have any name ideas I could use? Preferably, provided you've read this far, without referring to spoilers in the case people reading haven't played/finished Mother 3 at that point. Thanks :D.

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
Hey, people, community poll: I'm planning on writing a guide for Lucas as soon as I have enough data and information. But, creativity eludes me at this day and age, so I wanted to ask: does anyone have any name ideas I could use? Preferably, provided you've read this far, without referring to spoilers in the case people reading haven't played/finished Mother 3 at that point. Thanks :D.
Hmmm... Well if I look at my Key Items names that stand out include
  • Phrygia's Notebook (already taken)
  • Egg of Light
  • Battle Memory (could be good for a replay thread, but the current title is different)
  • and a bunch of maps.
Let's see, what else?

Oh, I know, music titles. Mostly battle music, but there are others. In order they appear in the music player:
  • Let's Begin!
  • Enemy Encounter
  • Bothersome Guys
  • Stand Up Strong
  • Dangerous Guys
  • Troublesome Guys
  • Back-Beat Battle (plugging this because it's one of my favourites)
  • Astonishing March
  • Open Sesame Tofu! (we all know it's the best)
  • A Railway in Our Village
  • The Attic's A Dungeon
  • MROB-6270M (Not gonna lie, including this because it's a dumb name for a guide)
  • Strong One
  • Time Passage
  • 16 Melodies

Top Bottom