• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
So you guys know how it says Dair gets weaker as you use it does this stack with stalling or are they the same thing

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
...what? do you mean staling? if so, they're the same thing.
also, moves only stale if you actually connect with them.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
...what? do you mean staling? if so, they're the same thing.
also, moves only stale if you actually connect with them.
In the moves loading screen information it says it gets weaker as you use it so I was wondering if it stacks with stale ing

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
the information is referring to staling. it doesn't stack because they're the same thing.
OK I was just wondering because it doesn't mention that in any other move thanks also when I'm trying to space with Zair alot of the time I jump over them how do I ya know.......Not do that

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
OK last question if someone dash attacks my shield what's the most optimal punish
depends on how laggy it is.
if it's fairly fast and they end up in front of you, grab them or Fsmash if they're at kill %.
if they end up behind you, Bair/Nair OoS. maybe turn around and grab if it's laggy enough.
if it's really laggy or you PS the dash attack you can Usmash OoS.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
depends on how laggy it is.
if it's fairly fast and they end up in front of you, grab them or Fsmash if they're at kill %.
if they end up behind you, Bair/Nair OoS. maybe turn around and grab if it's laggy enough.
if it's really laggy or you PS the dash attack you can Usmash OoS.
OK thanks man really appreciate it but not gonna lie this thread seems really dead

abx

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I wrestled myself through Mother 1 and now I'm absorbed with Mother 2.:ness64:

Aki

Smash Cadet
NNID
Im_Aki
3DS FC
1306-5844-3434
Hello Lucas mains, I'm here with 2 questions for you.
I'm trying to get the dthrow > bair combo with Lucas but I can't get it consistently, even at lower percents. Is there anything I have to look out for? Does it not work on certain character?

Also, I was wondering if you guys have a discord because many other character boards have one.

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
Hello Lucas mains, I'm here with 2 questions for you.
I'm trying to get the dthrow > bair combo with Lucas but I can't get it consistently, even at lower percents. Is there anything I have to look out for? Does it not work on certain character?

Also, I was wondering if you guys have a discord because many other character boards have one.
You need to look for their DI. If they DI left they're above you so you have to walk slightly back to get the spike. No DI or right DI is easy just RAR B-air. Works on every character from 0-110 or something.

And there is a discord, not sure where though.

Aki

Smash Cadet
NNID
Im_Aki
3DS FC
1306-5844-3434
Ah, I see. That makes sense, I never tried RAR Bair.
Thanks.

That discord link doesn't work though. Maybe it ran out?

Last edited:

Aki

Smash Cadet
NNID
Im_Aki
3DS FC
1306-5844-3434
It's an in browser chat, sort of like IRC.

Top Bottom