• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
NINTENDO MOVIE NOW! MAKE THIS THE ENDING THEME WITH PICTURES OF NESS NINTEN AND LUCAS AND ALL THE STUFF THEY DID ON THERE JOURNEY NOW!!

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
If Lucas return i hope their change he special moveset, except for PK Thunder

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
This is BEAUTIFUL
Take a melody,
Simple as can be
Give it some words and
Sweet harmony
Raise your voices,
All day long now,
Love grows strong now
Sing a melody of love
Oh, love
Love is the power
Love is the glory
Love is the beauty
And the joy of spring
Love is the magic
Love is the story
Love is the melody
We all can sing

SSBB 8 Melodies Unused Theme

Now lets compare both of them to see which one comes out on top! (Remixed Orchestra Theme)

Now lets put both of them on at the same time so we can see what kind of Crazy Stinky EarthBound music we shall get! (You'll have to do this yourself at this time I'm currently listening to both and its Freaking Amazing!)

Other Unused Earthbound / Mother themes in SSBB
New Age Retro Hippie Music

Because I Love You unused Theme

Smiles And Tears Unused Theme

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I would not want to be Nintendo with all the backlash they would get if they would dare cut Lucas

SeatreasureReturned

Smash Apprentice
It always bothered me that they cut all of that great music in brawl. Here's hoping nothing important gets cut in SSB4...

D

Deleted member

It kind of bothered me that they cut so much music, but the only one that really fits as a battle theme is the Hippie theme. The hippie theme really pissed me off though, because K.K. Slider has a track that sounds very similar, and that got in the game no problem. Also the fact that Master Porky's Theme and Porky's Porkies weren't even planned

SeatreasureReturned

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I get that most of the songs don't really seem fit for fighting but I would love for Smile and Tears to have made an appearance, especially after they changed the Mother character's victory theme.

Some good Lucas music this time around would be Run My Dog Run or a remixed Alec's Log House

TripleDeluxe

Smash Rookie
NNID
IkeClimbers
3DS FC
2294-4644-5316
If Lucas was back for this edition of Super Smash Bros, here's some ideas for his moves!

Up-B: PK Thunder (If Ness got PK Thunder replaced with PK Teleport, one of them would have to keep it.)
Side-B: PK Freeze (It would work similar to Ness' PK Fire, staying there for around 4 seconds, but if the enemy gets hit from far away, it could work like it did in Project M)
Down-B: PK Ground (Lucas has a good ground game, well, when I play him, and PK Ground could be like Villagers Shovel Move)
Standard-B: PK Offence Up (Just like in Project M, you would charge this move for around 4 seconds, and your smash attacks would be a bit slower, but more powerful, and you can keep using this until you miss)
Final Smash: Mecha Draco (Now, if PK Starstorm stays for Ness, if Ness is confirmed, I think the Mecha Draco would be a cool final smash! Lucas would do the whistle and the Mecha Draco would appear, and either Lucas would ride on it, and use moves from it, or it would help Lucas out by attack the enemies. Would last for 12-20 seconds)

Cameos in Smash Run (Not official, but good ideas)
Pig Mask Army Members (Could run around, try to grab you, and shoot you with the guns they hold)
Snicken (A rather well known character to Mother 3 players, it could simply coil around you, and work like how Olimar's Pikmin throw works)
Miracle Fassad (Could be a boss, I haven't gotten to him, so I don't know the moves)
Masked Man (Could be a boss, again though, I have gotten to him, so I don't know moves he could use.)

Thanks for reading my ideas! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to reply to this thread, and I will read them ASAP.

TripleDeluxe

Smash Rookie
NNID
IkeClimbers
3DS FC
2294-4644-5316
Yeah I get that most of the songs don't really seem fit for fighting but I would love for Smile and Tears to have made an appearance, especially after they changed the Mother character's victory theme.

Some good Lucas music this time around would be Run My Dog Run or a remixed Alec's Log House
Not to sound rude, but wasn't "Run my Dog, Run" actually called, "Fetch my dog, fetch!!"?

LonelyJaguar

Smash Cadet
I didn't realize they cut so much music. :/ Why even do that?? If it's already been arranged and stuff, why not just include it with all the other songs?

To stay on topic; I really love Lucas. He's one of my secondaries in Brawl and I'd be REALLY sad to see him go. Here's to hoping he stays, though!

Calcobrena

Smash Cadet
I dunno if this is the right place to consider this, but assuming both Ness and Lucas return:

Do we think that the Mother franchise may get new representation in the form of a new stage? Or if not a stage, in what other ways could one see the franchise branching out?

I really feel that, despite what many naysayers may say, Mother is a repository of untapped potential. Just because it is finished does not mean it is dead.

D

Deleted member

If Lucas was back for this edition of Super Smash Bros, here's some ideas for his moves!

Up-B: PK Thunder (If Ness got PK Thunder replaced with PK Teleport, one of them would have to keep it.)
Side-B: PK Freeze (It would work similar to Ness' PK Fire, staying there for around 4 seconds, but if the enemy gets hit from far away, it could work like it did in Project M)
Down-B: PK Ground (Lucas has a good ground game, well, when I play him, and PK Ground could be like Villagers Shovel Move)
Standard-B: PK Offence Up (Just like in Project M, you would charge this move for around 4 seconds, and your smash attacks would be a bit slower, but more powerful, and you can keep using this until you miss)
Final Smash: Mecha Draco (Now, if PK Starstorm stays for Ness, if Ness is confirmed, I think the Mecha Draco would be a cool final smash! Lucas would do the whistle and the Mecha Draco would appear, and either Lucas would ride on it, and use moves from it, or it would help Lucas out by attack the enemies. Would last for 12-20 seconds)

Pig Mask Army Members (Could run around, try to grab you, and shoot you with the guns they hold)
Snicken (A rather well known character to Mother 3 players, it could simply coil around you, and work like how Olimar's Pikmin throw works)
Miracle Fassad (Could be a boss, I haven't gotten to him, so I don't know the moves)
Masked Man (Could be a boss, again though, I have gotten to him, so I don't know moves he could use.)

Thanks for reading my ideas! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to reply to this thread, and I will read them ASAP.
I hate to nitpick, but this really bothers me; the move is not "PK Offense Up," it is just simply "Offense Up."

Last edited by a moderator:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Toon Link is an important character in the toon side of Zelda, you should not be surprised he's back, Mother 3 and Lucas on the other hand has less importance than him, just so you know.

LonelyJaguar

Smash Cadet
I think the meme is kinda getting at Lucas being less of a clone than TL; not necessarily their importance, since Mother 3 isn't very popular.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If Lucas gets cut (which I hope he doesn't), you guys can always join the DLC group and support him. I think he's a lock for DLC anyway, but supporting it wouldn't hurt.

General-Guy

Smash Cadet

The part about smash run made me think, have any earthbound/mother enemies been spotted in Smash Run yet?

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
Because Smash Run is a 3ds exclusive and Sakurai is saving a whole lot of exclusive Mother/Earthbound elements for the Wii U version?
i dont think he would do that mother enimes are usely fleas dogs chimeras and people i highly dont think that he would do that

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Unannounced veterans becoming DLC? I don't know how they will do DLC since it seems like a mess idea for me anyway, but I hope Lucas makes the cut.

He's the cheapest and funnest character. :D

SeatreasureReturned

Smash Apprentice
i dont think he would do that mother enimes are usely fleas dogs chimeras and people i highly dont think that he would do that
He could have used Pigmasks. I think that would have been the best option. Or maybe even Happy Happyism members.

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
Unannounced veterans becoming DLC? I don't know how they will do DLC since it seems like a mess idea for me anyway, but I hope Lucas makes the cut.

He's the cheapest and funnest character. :D
heck yea but if falco makes it then i feel lucas is in justy my oppnion since they are kinda in same boat

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Lucas NEEDS to return. I always found him easier to controll in Brawl than Ness.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
The part about smash run made me think, have any earthbound/mother enemies been spotted in Smash Run yet?
I'm on the lookout of these Smash Run videos for Territorial Oaks, No Good Flies, Artsy Ghosts and Insane Cultists.

But typing those names out made me realize why we likely won't see much if any Mother enemies. :p

Hong

The Strongest
No No Good Flies sounds good, no?

But I'll take some Mostly Bad Flies. :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom