• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pivot Jumping Bairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I searched the D3 boards, and saw nothing about this.

So, does anyone else here use Pivot jumped bairs as an approach? It works for me pretty well.

For those of you who don't know how to do it:
1. Run, then Pivot.
2. At a certain few frames during this animation, when DeDeDe is about to turn around, jump and do a bair. The King will 'fly' backwards a good distance.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Are you talking about RAR (reverse aerial rush) Bair?

Buuman

Smash Ace
I searched the D3 boards, and saw nothing about this.

So, does anyone else here use Pivot jumped bairs as an approach? It works for me pretty well.

For those of you who don't know how to do it:
1. Run, then Pivot.
2. At a certain few frames during this animation, when DeDeDe is about to turn around, jump and do a bair. The King will 'fly' backwards a good distance.
Well look harder, cause this is everywhere. It's the Reverse Arerial rush, or the RAR. We know about it, next time look in brawl tactical discussion, it's in there.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I have this on my thread in the DeDeDe boards. Sooo yeah this is RAR.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
As others have stated, this is RAR, please check existing threads for more information for use and application of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom