• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Useless Chaingrab!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Hard chain grab....
Please dont bump old threads unless you have somthing to add. And avoid one line posts that also add nothing if you will.

I take it you tried it.
Please dont bump old threads unless you have somthing to add. And avoid one line posts that also add nothing if you will.

why must noobs bump old threads?
All you did was the same.

lololol... its hard to take a side on this one because i hate when n00bs bump old threads, but it is Undr's thread who is one of our favorite angels so i guess its okay :)
Ill have to close this if you guys keep this up don't make me do that.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You see Craptain Falcon? I knew you couldn't handle this mod stuff. Rule 88 states that it's ok to bump threads no matter how old they are so long as I started the thread or so long as I am the one that bumped it.

And just so you know, Rule 88b dictates that any threads that are both created and bumped by me are to be stickied.

Top Bottom