• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Review

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Should probably give a content warning on this thing. I wouldn't've watched it had I known.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im going to attack whoever made the video. It's an outrage! We bring out the Armada in a few hours. He's just a Pit hater and I will find him one day and Give him discipline. If not me then someone else will.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Im going to attack whoever made the video. It's an outrage! We bring out the Armada in a few hours. He's just a Pit hater and I will find him one day and Give him discipline. If not me then someone else will.
Acctually apperently he was tring to give him compliments.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
The guy who made this was trying to be funny via a long string of profanities. In other words he was just trying to be funny. There's no reason to take anything he said seriously.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I didn't watch the thing with sound im in class (good idea from what I saw) but any one can make people laugh by swearing alot, thats not real humor. Its like saying "thats what she said" every 5 min, and thinking your funny for saying it.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah but when your in one of those happy moods when you laugh at anything then its pretty funny, plus the dudes voice sounds like the guy off of menergy

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Wow I learned a lot. You mean we have two reflect reflectors, AND IT FLUSHES THE TOLIET ALSO. It was ok, but there many other ways to make it funnier without the swearing.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Typical noob arguments for why pit is "cheap".

Lame, ignorant, and unoriginal- I hear this all the time.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I thought pit arrow looping made things funny and WoI shove but wow pit completely defys gravity... and the toliet flushes itself that deep but funny eps. emote kid

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
oh come on this is all for fun: we had a good laugh about Lucario's review back in our forum (and I found it a little more aggressive than this). watch it again, then laugh and say "hey, it's true!!"

Slyde

Smash Cadet
Pit is awsome but iv only played brawl once though it was seven hours straight any way i cant wait for it to come out in Australia. So excited how come it is taking so long?

Top Bottom