• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Alternate Costumes

Magic

Smash Apprentice
Well, just from memory..

Classic White, green, blue, yellow, and black.

They all change the color of Pit's wings to go with the main color, so Wings of Icarus look particularly cool with the black and yellow outfit.

Magic

Smash Apprentice
Whatever. :p

The yellow/gold was my favorite to use, but the good old white was also nice.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I cant wait to play as Pit, the Angel of Death....hellz yeth...Black Winged Pit looks the best IMHO...

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
why? he isnt the Angel of Death...but it could be a nickname to someones Pit who ***** eternally...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Can anyone summarize them?

I also made one for fun:
Ha ha! This pic is full of so much win! Still though, not what I pictured demonic Pit to look like. I wish they'd give him two black wings and 2 crimson red wings right above his waist. And a dark black outfit that corresponded to his red halo.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
lol i wouldnt mind the idea of him having an evil outfit, although it kinda kills the point of his whole angel likeness but i guess angel of darkness works ;)

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Devil Pit for Brawl. His Final Smash could be dementing people and making them walk off of the ledges. mwuahahahaha

saratos

Smash Apprentice
If I main Pit, I will always be black. I will nickname myself "canti" and I can say "yeoure a de-lin-quent!", and "burn the city of endsville".

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
Three of Pit's costumes are refrences to Kid Icarus. Pit could level up through Zeus' training room, the one where panels attacked you. The three costumes are:

Green -- "Zeus Level 2 Pit"
Blue w/ Sky Blue Wings -- "Zeus Level 3 Pit"
Red w/ Pink-White Wings -- "Zeus Level 4 Pit"
Thanks to another board for this info.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
You want a sumary here. "Pits costumes are uber awsome and the best thing ever. dare i say it its even better then captain falcons pink and white outfit."

Chibi Pit

Smash Rookie
To be honest, I've never been a real fan of the alternate colors for the characters. Sure, Golden Pit and Fallen-Angel Pit look awesome, but at the same time, they also look kind of like Pit's either spilled manga ink all over his chlamys and wings, or got too excited with the mustard bottle and got a bit... carried away.

I'm expecting the oh-so-typical alternate recolors, red, blue and green, but I suspect that "Bloody" (alternate red colored) Pit might look like the red fabric on the embroidery edge mixed into the white of his chlamys and turned it pink in the washer.

I'll be sticking with good ol' Pure White Pit. I think I can expect to see not too many people playing as him online.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I DESERVE THE FALLEN ANGEL OUTFIT!! I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FIRST!!

Oh well, I guess I've got dibs on the Goldmember outfit for Pit. Seeing how evvvverybody is going to use the Angel of Death one except me and Chibi Pit.

Misaj

Smash Rookie
Blue - no one's got a claim on that.

Black would be my favorite, but I don't want to enter a match online and find three other black pits.

darkseraph

Smash Rookie
the ice angel-like color and fallen angel color is what i'll use. i may use the red one too

Top Bottom