• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit trick

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I call it jump sheilding. I discvovered it in July. However, I bet some one figured it out already. :/

Simply jump off the edge and use down b. When they try to recover they will hit the shield and be reflected in the oposite direction (over the pit).

saviorslegacy

I just want to know. If I would've told in July. Would I have been credited for its discovery?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Yes, and everbody would have thought you were a super cool guy and stuff, just like the person who did discover it. >.>

saviorslegacy

Ahhhhh, that sucks big time. T-T

Wait, you're from cincinatti (or however you spell it). Ever been to Jungle Jims?

saviorslegacy

T-T We both have bad luck Kupo. I wish I would have came to SWF a long time ago. I was onto many Pit, Lucario, Ike, Falco and Lucas combos. T-T

SWEET! Doctor X= First person (that I know of) to set eyes on the same thing that I have. :D Ever been near Portsmouth Ohio?

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I just want to know. If I would've told in July. Would I have been credited for its discovery?
I think doc X is just messing with you.

I think its been known pre-release at the very least I found it out in march and its in my montage I made in april (see sig).

aznpercussionboy

Smash Cadet
Haha using shield to make the person go the opposite way while trying to recover is the best kill ever. I love to do this against Ike (when he's doing his b side) and ness/lucas (after hitting themselves with their b up move).

Top Bottom