• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Tier list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to help me make a pit tier list? not like the other one we have. that one is no where need accurate. anyone?

its going to be like the rob tier list

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Like I said before, it's probably a list of players from best to worst separated by tier. Personally, I don't think this helps any Pit players (or any of character players in general) and makes people look better/worse than they potentially could be. We're looking to progress our character as a whole, not inflate the egos of players. I would suggest closing this.

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
Basically, a tier list based off a player's win/loss records in tournies.

It just shows off whose doing the best, and shuns those who do badly.
Like arc said, it doesn't really help anybody.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
This is a bad idea, it'll only put up useless discussions about 'omg I should be better than *insert name here* '. That'll result in people hating eachother and people whining about the list. I saw it happening on the Dutch powerrankings >_>

Esca

Smash Champion
Right now there's only select Pits doing well any alot of people would get mad if the truth were revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom