• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Pit Representation @ MLG~

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
This is the discussion thread for all MLG events.

I wanted to get everyone who's going to a MLG on this list. MLG is a perfect time to place well and finally get some recognition. Maybe the Pits can meet up and we can hang out somewhere at a local restaurant. So who's going? :p

MLG Columbus(June 4-6)
*Suyon
*Vex Kasrani
*CaptainPlatypus
*Mysterious Silver
*Sphere

MLG Raleigh(Aug 27-29)
*Gadiel_VaStar
*Koolaid
*Rogue Pit
*Sphere
*Vex Kasrani

MLG Dallas (Nov 5-7)
*R@vyn
*Mysterious Silver

MLG *Nationals*(TBA)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If only I could say I was a double main, I'd say something. But noone knows my Pit well enough and I'm sure I'm not using him in MLG unless I find it worth it in the end (like, if I was doomed against the opponent

I use him in pools all the time, but ... yeh..

Anyways, GL to all the pits, I hope to see a Pit take the high level players on and win!

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
^^^
Don't worry to much about not using Pit right now. Just train him up during them pools! Suyon and Vex are pretty good, but they both use other characters. Oh, that reminds me, Esca said he was going. I forgot to add him >_<

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
i know im not well known, but i would go if I had a ride.. Gadiel if you are going could you give me a ride? Like I know its outta your way but like, going to the tourney would be great.. and i'd do my best to represent. U r the only other pit I know in chicago.. so yeah.

Coffee™

I need it....
I would go to Raleigh but thats my bday weekend. So I think I will go to Dallas. So put me down for that.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
my dad is leaving on friday, so i wont be able to anyway I have to take care of the house, dang I wanted to go.. oh well.

CaptainPlatypus

Smash Cadet
I'll be at Columbus.

Didn't get as much practice as I would have liked, but should be a really fun time regardless.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Only saw 2 Pit mains.
Yo and me. No one else used pit and if they did I don't know who they are. I saw a guy using the tag Silver I believe.
Oh yeah there was another Pit name. I forgot to ask his name but when i saw him play he used Adm. P tag. I think he's from New England where Koolaid is.
I faced Yo in Loser's round 3 I believe. Pit dittos are not fun....

I lost to Anther and Anther.
I got top 96 not too disappointed...but I wasn't happy that I had to face Anther again and it was a continuation set. I wasn't happy at all when Ally's GF cheered for him. Her cheer was like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwjw0wvcgkQ I would lose in game 1 in a close match anyone's game. I would put on my earphones and listen to music on my iPod so I couldn't hear her and concentrate. Then I would win game 2 and lose game 3 close. Game 4 I didn't know she was there because I was about to get DQ for trying to sign up for Doubles. I got 2 stocked in game 4. I put my music back on got it back down one stock in game 5. I wasn't disappointed that much. Wish I beat Anther and faced mikeHAZE.
I got top 96.... yay?

I teamed with ITT a sonic main. When we faced Jash and Bizkit we lost in game 1 where everyone was one stock but they had better percentage. Game 2 we 3 stocked them. Game 3 it was close. They just outlasted us better. Nothing wrong. Then we lost to KB and LCancel. Peach Olimar is stupid. We have no Olimar practice in our region so what do we do. Game 2 was close....but we lost. Game 1...stupid Bomb-omb.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I heard your name being called. I thought it was a GnW main or something. I should visit the Pit boards more often.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
96th was the higher?

Where can i see the full list of names and characters?

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was there. Placed 96th a step below Suyon. Sorry I didn't see much of you at MLG, Suyon! But we'll get em' in Raleigh fo sho!

BlaizeRaz0r

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm an unknown Pit main that attended MLG Columbus. It was my second tourney so I didn't do so hot (knocked out in Losers Round 2), but it was still fun. I'm planning on going to North Carolina too so I'll hopefully see some of you guys there!

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I was at Columbus. Tried to talk with all the Pits I saw, but didn't catch everyone.

I totally bottomed out, though I like to think I put up a good fight. Was my first tourney in like two months, and it drained my cash... so no tournies for a while here. Going to try to hit Dallas, but it's a long way from Nebraska.

Was happy to see some other Pit mains, though.

Top Bottom