• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Brawlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
He's a new membr Ryazan, we should at least explain the situation shouldn't we? ^_^

Anyway, Cinos, let me start by welcoming you to SWF and by extension, the Pit forums! ^_^ Feel free to post questions and the such but keep in my the practicality of each thread. A question that on it's own can't really host an intelligent conversation is best asked in "Kown's Thread". You may also introduce yourself there.

For your question, their isn't exactly a real consensus on who the best Pit is, but I can tell you that the majority of those who post in here are good. A few of us are great. I suspect you beat all of your friends who live near you, but keep in mind there is still much to learn. Surf out forums to find threads towards ticks and advanced techniques that might further your game. ^_^

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Don't listen to Undr. At least the last part. Everyone here knows he can destroy us all and he's just being modest.

kown

Smash Lord
Ryazan.- you act as if undrdog is better than me. haha but seriously. i wanna say more but id prolly end up being insulting rather than helpful.

kupo15

Smash Hero
A question that on it's own can't really host an intelligent conversation is best asked in "Kown's Thread". You may also introduce yourself there.
lol I laughed when I read that! Maybe it should be stickied. And maybe an addition to the title such as "(Spam thread)" or something will help eliminate threads like this started by simply not knowing. Heck, I would be discouraged from even looking in that thread if I saw 20 pages of a thread that I had no idea about it was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom