• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Boards Official Chatroom!! (New Room)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
After some mild toil, I set up a chatroom for us to use for fun and in case anyone needs a place to talk during Wi-fi matches. Here's a link:
Pit Boards Chatroom
url: http://kite-string.com/pit/chatroom/

and when my host is down:
http://xat.com/AngelsAbode

Old Chatroom
url: http://kite-string.com/pit/chat/index.php

Everyone is welcome!
I want to make it sort of a tradition to invite other boards to the room and stuff. I visited a few boards' chatrooms to hang out and it was nice.

If you want anything changed tell me so and I'll take care of it.

Otherwise, enjoy! I made sure to use a good application cause I didn't like the crappy shared-host, ad-adultered ones the other boards were using. Ours is beautiful.

BTW: You don't need a password to enter. Just put in your name and you're in.

Afropony

Smash Lord
...I was actually wondering how to log in aswell. I might not be in the tournament so I'm not sure if I can log in.

EDIT: NVM i signed in aswell all you gotta do is type your name.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Had a nice convo with Phaigne, AndrewCarlson, and Afropony. Check the place out sometime even if there's no one there!

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
Hayang, you left just as it started getting good. I have some good material to share...later. I think I at least have a direction I'm going to be heading in for Pit developement.

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
Agreed. Me and Phaigne came up with some pretty neat ideas. They might have been touched on before, but I think we need to re-evaluate them for Pit's sake.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Here is my amazing prediction...this will not last.... like the other 3 we have had most of us us Aim to talk anyway. good luck though if you prove me wrong i will mail you a sandwitch.

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
Lawl I started one a longtime ago that failed and then Fzero had one with mild success
Admp even had one.
I hope this one lasts for a bit.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was wondering if we had one of these. I want to say thanks op for the dedication and beautiful board. ^_^

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I added a messages module to the chat, with a discussion starter and a welcome message. Every week I'm going to replace the topic on suggestions.

Keep coming and Fate is going to owe me a sandwich.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*Bump* For the new angels who are not aware of this place. The link is on front page.
Needs more angels!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I remember the old Sonic Chatroom...good times.
Lucario chatroom was pretty epic too.

I believe those were the most long lived Chatrooms, The Lucas Omelette Chatroom got closed only after a few pages, and this one's at two.

Don't grow too attached to it, for it might be taken away from you...

:093:

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
This should be sticked. It would help with activity, plus a good number of pits do show up there already.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Can we sticky this and Kown's Thread? They are both very active and worthy...

And I want my sandwich.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
kown's thread doesn't pertain to topical Pit Discussion and therefore probably shouldn't be pinned. For that reason this probably shouldn't either to be honest.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I apologize for the stupid hiccups the server is having... I'm surely switching hosts this christmas. Jebus dot5 sucks.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to make a xatchat for us to use so we don't have to deal with this crap. I'm done with this host.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
But in the staff chat room people have been talking about why chat threads such as this are left open as the promote spam and do not relate to this character (Pit) in anyway. If you have been looking around the boards several of these have been closed and this can be no different.

If you wish to have further chat such as what we have here we have a pool room http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 and I will link the chat room http://kite-string.com/pit/chatroom/ in the Pit Guide made by me and kupo15.

If this does change I will be happy to reopen this thread if you have any questions or anything such as that feel free to PM me about it.

-Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom