• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:PiSToLZ GFX Shop:.:GRAND REOPENING:.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
did i mention i love you?

if they gave me a dolar for everytime ive hit the refresh button to check if its already here i would be able to buy 5 more wiis and a cube controller

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
im gonna check it out right now
man i would have saved so much time if i had seen there was a 4 page

i like it but theres something weird in his hand can you fix it ? or is it better to just re do it? whatever is easier for you man the siggy is great btw can you change the text color ? something more dynamic and can it say pistolz somewhere? o and great job on true ice siggy i think its pretty cool

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
thnx dude im gonna go have lunch now prolly wont be on for a while im getting my license but ill check at night thanks man

im back tell me if you need a new render or something

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Hi, You've met me before. On March 30th 2008 you posted on my story. I was just looking at some stuff on it and I saw your thing that said my shop here and I was like. I need a good sig!

So Ive looked at some of your work and I decided I wanted the "Fabled Sig Rotater"

So um, my request would be that it starts out with a darker kind of look with the words Toon Link User with an evil link. This is the link, I want it shadow toon link though (please), oh, and its not a pun....toonlink picture...link...

Then it rotates to two links back to back with the saying SuperLinkBrothers and in a slightly smaller text Two Of A Kind. All in dark green text preferably. (Link-not a pun)

The Final Rotation I would like to have Linkin Park and the text Linkin Park below it, maybe something like their logo? Linkin Park (NOT A PUN)
Logo

Thanks for your time PiSToLZ

Oh, and is there a way I can hear some of the stuff from your band? : )

Size: Whatever a normal sig would be like

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
hey pistolz I have two questoins , 1. what is your real main , 2 are you redoing my siggy?

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
how can someone have 4 mains dude thats insane i also main falco maybe we can ditto sometime? i have a laggy connection but who cares its for fun

istudying

Smash Lord
Can u make me a nice snake signature i dont mind how it looks just cool and nice grey please

name: istudying
Text: Its showtime!
Can u also make a avatar of it
thnx!

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
this is not my job but istudying shouldnt you suggest a render?

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
pistolz your closing??? why :'(?? will you open a new shop? does pikachu own lucario?? is my siggy coming along well? do you like pepperoni pizza so much questions...

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
DUDE I LOVE YOU MAN thnx for the hard work pistolz

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
thanks man, there's little crops of something on the sides of the Linkin Park one and around Toon Link. It could be a little smaller. but other then that its all good. I wont ask you to re-do it but if you want to it'd be appreciated! BTW, my name is SuperLinkBrothers :)

Oh, also, how'd you get that pic of Toon Link?

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Where u working on mine?
yea ur next on the waiting list

thanks man, there's little crops of something on the sides of the Linkin Park one and around Toon Link. It could be a little smaller. but other then that its all good. I wont ask you to re-do it but if you want to it'd be appreciated! BTW, my name is SuperLinkBrothers :)

Oh, also, how'd you get that pic of Toon Link?
i had to reecolor it but its hard to make it black so it came out weird
if u want i can redo it after my requests

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
sry been really busy
hw (i found out im failing 2 subjects so i had to stop for a while) and high school stuff so i took a break
but im back
not gonna be super active so
2 requests...after they are filled wait 3 days before requesting so im not flooded with requests
so i am officially reopening

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hey PiSToLZ, would be great if u could make a sig for me, not sure if ur open at the moment or not but im not in any hurry at all.
I would like an averaged sized sig with Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2. If u dont know, here's a link to a pic. http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/KazeaUchiha/Emil.jpg
Colours-Id like black and darkish blue
Name - Tamoo - any font, size and style, but preferably in one of the corners
Style - Up 2 u really, uve clearly got much more artistic talent than i cud imagine so anything u can do would b better than what i can think of.
Thanks in advance!!!

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
First Time Requestor

I'm just wondering if I can get a sig, hopefully I'm not asking for much.

Type of sig- A sig to use around the board

Colors- Mainly warm colors

Stock-

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/Cloud_xV/amakiri.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/Cloud_xV/kingdomhearts3-field.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/Cloud_xV/l_1e99a5d40976f0b2d5a69e8bea8f5b31.jpg

Text-Cross
3 Paths, 1 Goal

As for the stock (KH) picture, I'm wondering if you can use the whole keyblade battlefield as an actual background instead of the 3 Keyblade chasers.

If this is possible, I thank you.

Top Bottom